DVD - $19.99

TV On DVD

The Office: Season 6 - $14.99
House: Season 6 - $14.99
30 Rock: Season 4 - $14.99
Modern Family: Season 1 - $18.99
Burn Notice: Season 4 - $18.99

Credit to Dantheman89 At blu-ray.com

[quote name='Vader582']If only Source Code had a coupon...I wonder how much it'll be a BB?
Nothing for me. Thanks though![/QUOTE]

Just use the $5 BB coupon for all $14.99 movies on this one with a PM and then it's $12.99 for the movie. Probably going to be YMMV but worth a shot.

[quote name='shadow17x']Just use the $5 BB coupon for all $14.99 movies on this one with a PM and then it's $12.99 for the movie. Probably going to be YMMV but worth a shot.[/QUOTE]Manual price adjustments negate coupon usage on a BB register, so the coupon will scan, it won't take off the $5 from the purchase.

Very YMMV.

[quote name='shrike4242']Manual price adjustments negate coupon usage on a BB register, so the coupon will scan, it won't take off the $5 from the purchase.

Very YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Does it? I price-matched the Die Hard collection last week ($22.99 at Fry's) and the cashier managed to ring up the $5 coupon on it despite that.

Given how the coupon does not automatically deduct the price, I didn't notice her doing anything different in getting it to apply this time than when she rung me up another time earlier in the month.

[quote name='shrike4242']Manual price adjustments negate coupon usage on a BB register, so the coupon will scan, it won't take off the $5 from the purchase.

Very YMMV.[/QUOTE]
Not with this coupon. The $5 will scan and the computer will take it off, unlike most other coupons. Still YMMV on whether the cashier will let you use a coupon, but the computer will allow it at the very least.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Not with this coupon. The $5 will scan and the computer will take it off, unlike most other coupons. Still YMMV on whether the cashier will let you use a coupon, but the computer will allow it at the very least.[/QUOTE]

cool. it sounds like it's worth a shot. that said, the film looks suspiciously like deju vu with denzel. can anyone compare the two (are they different enough to warrant a sourcecode purchase too)?

If I do pick up the Supernatural anime next week, it might be at Target, since the Best Buy ad doesn't seem to mention it over at DVD talk.

30 Rock's a great deal.

Huh, there's something confusing that I noticed in my physical copy of the ad: The sale price of Season 4 of Burn Notice in the ad is listed as $19.99, but the online price at Target.com is $18.99. If I wanted to PM the lower price at BB, could I print out a copy of Target's product page showing the price?

I know it's a $1 difference, but I'm a CAG that way. :lol:

EDIT: OK, now I'm really confused--I just noticed that Season 6 of The Office is listed at $19.99 in my ad when the OP says it's $14.99! What's going on here...?

Last edited by a moderator:
You must live in One of those states that have that old law still around. Wisconsin has it too. Big stores cannot reduce the prices past a certain amount to be fair to small ma and pa shops. I've missed out on some good deals because of this. I remember once I went to get a did player and it was $40 more in Wisconsin than what everyone else was getting it for[quote name='Vigilante']Huh, there's something confusing that I noticed in my physical copy of the ad: The sale price of Season 4 of Burn Notice in the ad is listed as $19.99, but the online price at Target.com is $18.99. If I wanted to PM the lower price at BB, could I print out a copy of Target's product page showing the price?

I know it's a $1 difference, but I'm a CAG that way. :lol:

EDIT: OK, now I'm really confused--I just noticed that Season 6 of The Office is listed at $19.99 in my ad when the OP says it's $14.99! What's going on here...?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Disneyboy']Not with this coupon. The $5 will scan and the computer will take it off, unlike most other coupons. Still YMMV on whether the cashier will let you use a coupon, but the computer will allow it at the very least.[/QUOTE]I've never seen the register at BB allow the use of a coupon and a manual price adjustment. The coupon's value gets negated with the PM, since it internally decides that a PM is "any other promotion" that the T&C on the coupon says it won't work with.

Unless this is some recent change in the last few weeks, it won't work. If you've seen it first hand that it did work, then that's encouraging to hear that a manual price adjustment with a PM won't prevent the coupon from being used.

I know other package pricing from other deals (buy movie X & Y, save $10 across both titles) kill this coupon dead in its tracks.

Also, don't forget that's there a single-disc Source Code and a BD / DVD combo version of it and the combo version is a BB exclusive at the moment.

[quote name='shrike4242']I've never seen the register at BB allow the use of a coupon and a manual price adjustment. The coupon's value gets negated with the PM, since it internally decides that a PM is "any other promotion" that the T&C on the coupon says it won't work with.

Unless this is some recent change in the last few weeks, it won't work. If you've seen it first hand that it did work, then that's encouraging to hear that a manual price adjustment with a PM won't prevent the coupon from being used.

I know other package pricing from other deals (buy movie X & Y, save $10 across both titles) kill this coupon dead in its tracks.

Also, don't forget that's there a single-disc Source Code and a BD / DVD combo version of it and the combo version is a BB exclusive at the moment.[/QUOTE]
I know that pricematch + coupon doesn't normally work, but I've been able to do it with this particular coupon, and I've heard of others who have done it too. When I did it, the $5 came off the PM'ed price automatically when the coupon was scanned just like it normally does for a regularly priced movie. As far as I know, this is the only coupon that has ever worked this way.

bread's done
Back