Target Ad 7/28-8/3

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, July 30, 2013:

G.I. Joe: Retaliation:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Target exclusive includes free "Roadblock" G.I. Joe dog tags, bonus disc containing over 35 minutes of special features and coupon (up to $8 value) for future movie purchases*
  • Blu-ray 2D+3D Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99 *Target exclusive includes free "Roadblock" G.I. Joe dog tags, bonus disc containing over 35 minutes of special features and coupon (up to $8 value) for future movie purchases*
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season Four:

• Blu-ray - $59.99
  • Save $10 instantly when you buy both Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 4 Blu-ray and Star Trek: The Next Generation - Redemption Blu-ray.
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Redemption:

• Blu-ray - $12.99
  • Save $10 instantly when you buy both Star Trek: The Next Generation - Redemption Blu-ray and Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 4 Blu-ray.
Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox:

• DVD - $13.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $13.99
Teen Beach Movie:

• DVD - $14.99

$9 DVD:

• Ted Unrated
  • Jack Reacher
  • Argo
  • Bridesmaids Unrated
  • The Hunger Games
  • The Lucky One
  • Step Up Revolution
  • Hotel Transylvania
  • Ice Age: Continental Drift
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
  • Alex Cross
  • more in-store
TV on DVD Sale:

• House of Cards: Season 1 - $29.99
  • Breaking Bad: Season 5 - $29.99
  • True Blood: Season 5 - $34.99
  • Grimm: Season 1 - $15.99
  • Fringe: Season 5 - $19.99
  • Mad Men: Season 5 - $14.99
  • more in-store

Thanks to Annie Chu!

That StarTrek deal is odd. Who would need to buy both? Anyone willing to shell out that much for a season can wait for S5 to get part 2 of Redemption.

That StarTrek deal is odd. Who would need to buy both? Anyone willing to shell out that much for a season can wait for S5 to get part 2 of Redemption.
If it's like what they did with Best Of Both Worlds, the two episodes are cut together as a single one, so there's no swapping involved.

Plus it's $3, so it's up to you to decide if it's worth the money or not.

The Movie edition of "Redemption" also includes "Survive and Succeed: An Empire at War": a 30 minute tell-all Klingon documentary and a 90-minute audio commentary track from episode writer Ronald D. Moore accompanied by Mike and Denise Okuda.

Those extras ARE NOT on the Season Set so you have to buy Star Trek: The Next Generation - Redemption in order to have them.

The Movie edition of "Redemption" also includes "Survive and Succeed: An Empire at War": a 30 minute tell-all Klingon documentary and a 90-minute audio commentary track from episode writer Ronald D. Moore accompanied by Mike and Denise Okuda.

Those extras ARE NOT on the Season Set so you have to buy Star Trek: The Next Generation - Redemption in order to have them.
An unfortunate ploy, but in this case, 2.99 is dirt cheap. I got in on it-- left one last set at my local Target. I will do these silly double dips because I really, really want to see them invest in DS9 next.

Just bought the 3D version of G.I. Joe Retaliation and didn't get the bonus disc so must be on some packages and the coupon inside was for $2 off Pain & Gain, $2 off Star Trek Into Darkness, $2 off Jack Reacher and $2 off Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. And those are for all versions of the DVD or Blu-ray.

bread's done
Back