Target Ad 7/31 - 8/6

neoz

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, August 2, 2011:

Rio:
DVD - $15.99
2-Disc DVD Set - $22.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Save $8 when you buy any Rio movie and one of these Blu-ray Combo Packs on sale for $15.99:

Ramona and Beezus
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Soul Surfer:
DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) - $22.99

Eastbound & Down: The Complete Second Season:

DVD - $16.99 *Target exclusive includes Cast Q&A*
Blu-ray - $22.99

$7.99 Blu-ray:

The Magnificent Seven
Fool's Gold
Big Trouble in Little China
King Arthur
more in-store

$12.99 Blu-ray:

The Princess Bride
Step Brothers
The Italian Job
District 9
more in-store

$7 DVD:

The Bucket List
P.S. I Love You
Gladiator
more in-store

$10 DVD:

Due Date
Life As We Know It
The Hangover
more in-store

$8.99 TV on DVD:

Monk: Season Three
Heroes: Season 3
Parks and Recreation: Season One
more in-store

$14.99 TV on DVD:

Eastbound & Down: The Complete First Season
more in-store

Credit goes to Annie Chu

http://www.examiner.com/dvd-in-new-...and-blu-ray-deals?CID=examiner_alerts_article

I wish they'd quit with the "& more in-store!" bs. I understand it's to drive customers in, but it makes me mad enough to not even bother.

[quote name='Scorch']I wish they'd quit with the "& more in-store!" bs. I understand it's to drive customers in, but it makes me mad enough to not even bother.[/QUOTE]

I think the real reason is to prevent Amazon from stealing their thunder week in and week out without fail. No chance of PM'ing to Wal-mart/Best Buy, either.

[quote name='Kerig']I think the real reason is to prevent Amazon from stealing their thunder week in and week out without fail. No chance of PM'ing to Wal-mart/Best Buy, either.[/QUOTE]
I think it hurts them just as much, in this economy and with the price of gas most people don't want to drive to target just in hopes of something being there at a decent price.

[quote name='Enuf']Heroes good deal, hopefully other seasons too[/QUOTE]

I wish I could get the 25 hours of my life back wasted watching that dreadful season.

Yes, I was too dumb to know to quit watching.

[quote name='shadowkast']Rio and Narnia pm'd by best buys ad then get the $8 taken off... possible?[/QUOTE]

Just got back from Target. Pm'd Rio(BR/DVD/DC) to $19.96 WM ad + Narnia: Dawn Treader(BR/DVD/DC) (on sale at Target for $15.99) then got the $8 off for buying both.

Awesome, thanx. Was on my way out to try this[quote name='GuitarMan']Just got back from Target. Pm'd Rio(BR/DVD/DC) to $19.96 WM ad + Narnia: Dawn Treader(BR/DVD/DC) (on sale at Target for $15.99) then got the $8 off for buying both.[/QUOTE]

I saw at my local Target Blu-ray versions of Napoleon Dynamite and Office Space for $7.99 as part of the sale. I should have jumped, but was low on cash.

Picked up Soul Surfer today and was going to get Rio and East Bound and Down but they were out.

If anyone picked up East Bound and Down S1 or S2 and don't want the slipcovers PM me and I'll buy them off of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back