Feedback
2 (100%)
Fringe - The Complete Fourth Season: $45.99
Safe - Blu-ray + Digital : $22.99
The Five-Year Engagement - Blu-ray + Dvd: $22.99
The Office - Season Eight: $34.99

Credit to Angel66006 @ Blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't try to post images/scans of the ad before the date, it's not allowed here.

Pretty bad prices all around, I'm sure Best Buy will beat every single one.

hoping best buy prices are lower on Office and Fringe and that the tv show gift card deal continues but i think it usually only runs 3 weeks each time theyve done it.

[quote name='Scorch']Don't try to post images/scans of the ad before the date, it's not allowed here.[/QUOTE]

REMOVED. Then this must be the only deals site that does NOT allow it.

[quote name='Taco5']REMOVED. Then this must be the only deals site that does NOT allow it.[/QUOTE]

I think it had to do with some lawsuit that either almost happened or did happen and eventually was drop. I'm sure someone on here might have the link to the article.

Edit: Link

I understand that you can post a link to another source that has the picture but just don't post the picture here.

M

Has anybody seen what price Person of Interest season 1 will be at Target? Trying to figure out the best place to pick it up at release. Thanks!

`Somehow Target doesn't even have it on Sale... so 54.99.
I work there and was going to grab it after my shift was over. Nevermind ;(.

[quote name='svnsilver']`Somehow Target doesn't even have it on Sale... so 54.99.
I work there and was going to grab it after my shift was over. Nevermind ;(.[/QUOTE]

If you mean Person of Interest I saw that too. Couldnt find it on the Target site all day so I stopped in after work and saw the price. Got home and ordered it from BB for $16 after credit instead :D

bread's done
Back