Target any game $5 extra trade-in coupon, YMMV?

neb9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I went to Target this morning and received the coupon below.  I don't know if the code is one time use only.  Expires 5/17/2015.  Doesn't say if you can trade in multiples and get $5 for each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotten a couple of those the past few months.  One I used when they had the double trade in.  I believe the codes are unique.  They print out via the Catalina coupon printers randomly at the cash registers during transactions.

I went to Target this morning and received the coupon below. I don't know if the code is one time use only. Expires 5/17/2015. Doesn't say if you can trade in multiples and get $5 for each.
What did you buy?

I happened to come across this yesterday after someone else left theirs at the self checkout. I never get video game related coupons to spit out despite shopping at Target weekly for everything from games to purses to groceries to toothpaste and everything in between.

What did you buy?
Can't recall the specifics, but more likely than not it was either clearance games or clearance toys/Lego sets...and checked out in the normal lanes in front, not in electronics.

I've had 20+ gaming specific transactions in the last week with Target stores and I got nothing. I always checked out at the electronics counter though...  :whistle2:k

I forgot about the $100 GC PS3 catalina. I ended up buying 3 PS3s and rolled the GCs.

Sold the blops Ps3 for $500, gave the other to my brother, kept a 250 GB slim...It is still sealed somewhere.

Good times.

Target coupons always seem to come out with the randomest purchases. I received a coupon for baby formula after buying some candy and a beanie on clearance

Buy something $0.99 from GameStop. Trade it into Target.
For the life of me I can't find anything for this type of arrangement. Target's trade in affiliate is very keen on what is worthless and won't even take games normally sold for cheap. Was hoping to get $0.25+$5 for something like Steel Diver which I have sealed but they don't have it listed. Same goes for most sports games older than 2015.

For the life of me I can't find anything for this type of arrangement. Target's trade in affiliate is very keen on what is worthless and won't even take games normally sold for cheap. Was hoping to get $0.25+$5 for something like Steel Diver which I have sealed but they don't have it listed. Same goes for most sports games older than 2015.
I believe target games have to be complete too. I traded some stuff in when they had that $20 coupon for any two games? or maybe it was 1 game promo.

I believe target games have to be complete too. I traded some stuff in when they had that $20 coupon for any two games? or maybe it was 1 game promo.
Yes, forgot about that too; I know it's some of the questions they need to answer on their point of sale system when trading in.

Therefore, even if they take some 99 cent sports game of Gamestop's you then have to hope it has the case and manual. I holding out hope that there's SOMETHING out there for a measly flip still.

bread's done
Back