Target: Assassin's Creed 3 TPC - $19.99 (PS3, 360, Wii U)

Also this price in-store at Walmart for the ps3/360 (there's another thread for it...not sure if it's a sale or price drop...was tagged at that price with a normal shelf tag when I got mine). 

The different store versions apparently have different exclusive DLC (I think the walmart version has a single player bonus mission and a weapon), so probably worth looking up the DLC and grabbing it at the store with the exclusives that you're most interested in.

I bought this for $13 during the gamefly sale, messed around with the MP in Revelations but have not started AC 3. Damn this backlog!

The main character seems really boring in AC 3 I heard, should I finish both brotherhood and revelations before I start AC 3?

http://youtu.be/SA7mnoeXe3I

Last edited by a moderator:
saw this price at my Target too.  Given that I picked up AC2 in a B2G1 last fall and have gotten maybe halfway through it, I think I'll wait for another sale on this one.

I bought this for $13 during the gamefly sale, messed around with the MP in Revelations but have not started AC 3. Damn this backlog!
Lol...I think I have you beat. I just picked up a copy at walmart despite having the whole ps3 series still sitting in my backlog. I think I played maybe 1/3 of AC2, but the only one I've actually finished is the psp one.

Lol...I think I have you beat. I just picked up a copy at walmart despite having the whole ps3 series still sitting in my backlog. I think I played maybe 1/3 of AC2, but the only one I've actually finished is the psp one.
Not a fan of handhelds, anyways I bought Revelations for $10 during the bestbuy sale a while back. These ubisoft titles keep dropping!

tempting, but I haven't even really started on AC3 for Vita yet that I got from Gamefly.  My backlog is so backed up

This game sorely needs some sort of "GOTY" edition.  There is just a part of me that can't be comfortable spending more on dlc than the actual game, with the season pass unwavering at $30...

I don't think there is one coming, so I'll probably cave at some point :/

Theres still a ps3 collectors edition at my Target collecting dust which still has the retail price of 119.99.

Anyone know if they ever drop prices on those? Kinda hid it a little bit hope it would drop, just checked the price again last night.

Want the statue....

Theres still a ps3 collectors edition at my Target collecting dust which still has the retail price of 119.99.

Anyone know if they ever drop prices on those? Kinda hid it a little bit hope it would drop, just checked the price again last night.

Want the statue....
yea i still see a few of these at pretty much every target i visit, kinda surprised they didn't slap the clearance sticker on these like my local bestbuy did

Hmm. I've been hearing the game is solid, but the character development isn't really there. I skipped Revelations, may pick this up later this year when it hits 9.99. It was 20 at my Target as well.

bread's done
Back