Target / Best Buy Ad 5/10/09 - 5/16/09

crazylikeafox11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
TARGET

DVDs/Blu-rays

Blu-rays Buy 2, Get 1 Free
(offer applies to $29.99 title shown and other select $19.99 and $29.99 titles in store)
Hancock :br:
Seven Pounds :br:
Step Brothers :br:
Pineapple Express :br:
Da Vinci Code :br:
Lakeview Terrace :br:
Underworld :br:
Underworld Evolution :br:

Tune in Tuesday
Passengers - 16.99
Taken - 16.99 (22.99 deluxe)
Underworld Rise of the Lycans - low price
Star Trek Motion Picture Trilogy :)br:) - 42.99
Taken :)br:) - 25.99
Underworld Rise of the Lycans :)br:) - 26.99
Underworld 3 Pack :)br:) - 60.99
Underworld 3 Pack (dvd) - 31.99
Two and a Half Men Season 5 - 29.99
Hatching Pete/ Dadnapped Disney Double Feature - 17.99
Wubbzy's Big Movie - 12.99

7.50 Value DVDs
The Devil Wears Prada
Dirty Dancing
Beaches
Titanic

CDs
Cam'ron - Crime Pays - 9.98
Keri Hilson - In a Perfect World - 11.98
The Dream - Love vs. Money - 11.98
Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap - 11.98
Lady GaGa - The Fame - 11.98
Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted - 11.98
Sugarland - Love on the Inside - 11.98

BEST BUY

DVDs/Blu-rays
Underworld Rise of the Lycans (w/ Lycan Figurine) :br:- 33.99
Underworld Rise of the Lycans :br:- 26.99
Underworld Trilogy :br:- 59.99
Underworld Rise of the Lycans - 15.99
Taken 2 Disc Extended Cut :br: - 24.99
Taken - 15.99
S. Darko :br: - 27.99 *save $5 when you buy any version of S. Darko and Taken
S. Darko - 17.99
Two and a Half Men Season 5 - 29.99

Terminator 2 :br: - 16.99
Superman Returns :br: - 16.99
Street Fighter :br: - 16.99
Predator :br: - 16.99
3:10 to Yuma :br: - 19.99
Traitor :br: - 19.99
Righteous Kill :br: - 19.99
Princess Bride :br: - 19.99

Free Scene-it Klingon Bird of Prey Token w/ Purchase of any of the following:
Star Trek Motion Picture Trilogy :br: - 39.99
Star Trek Motion Picture Trilogy - 24.99
Star Trek Original Motion Picture Collection :br: - 89.99
Star Trek The Original Series Season 1 :br: - 69.99

Free Secrets of the Code & Movie Cash to Angels & Demons w/ purchase of the following (and select other titles):
Premonition - 9.99
Da Vinci Code - 9.99

CDs
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown - 9.99
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown LE - 16.99
Insane Clown Posse - A Family Underground - 9.99
The Crystal Method - Divided by Night - 9.99
Aiden - Knives - 9.99
Cam'Ron - Crime Pays - 9.99
Paul Wall - Fast Life - 9.99
Flo Rida - R.O.O.T.S. Route of Overcoming the Struggle - 7.99
Sugarland - Love on the Insive - 9.99
Katy Perry - One of the Boys - 11.99
Bob Dylan - Tougher Through Life - 11.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, here's to hoping there's some good stuff in store at the $19.99 price point to take advantage of the buy 2 get 1.

Looks like a good sale but only ones I am looking to pick up now are 300, Transformers and Iron Man and word is all three are to be re-released soon and probably with some movie cash..cha..ching...

The Terminator 2 Blu Ray being advertised is the older one, not the Skynet one right? Because that one is supposed to be released next week in conjunction of the new movie (greedy bastards at Lionsgate making a quick buck on the franchise...)

[quote name='Demolition Man']Which is hardly a deal since Walmart sells it for $19.99 every day.[/quote]

I never said it was a deal.

I dunno if that was supposed to be a tip or something (if it was, thanks) but the Wal-Mart's I've been to have slim pickings for Blu's, they are usually pretty beat, and I hate them in general.

I also don't have a $3 off DVD coupon for them, or a Rewards Zone account for their franchise.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Did anyone ever go see if there were more B2G1 Blu-ray titles in store at Target? B2G1 @$19.99 would be tempting.[/quote]

The last time I was there (2 Fridays ago) they had taken all of the titles from the $14.99 sale a few weeks ago and permanently set their price at $19.99, the two titles that I remember seeing were The Fifth Element and A Knight's Tale, but there were 3 or 4 others as well. I am going to try to swing by a Target today, so I'll let you guys know if I see anything good...

[quote name='morphineseason']So the buy 2 get 1 probably doesn't work on getting all three of the Underworld blurays does it?[/QUOTE]

More than likely not since they'll use the excuse of "well its not $19.99 or $29.99 so it doesn't count." Plus they probably want to push people to buy that more expensive boxset.

[quote name='lolwut?']I never said it was a deal.

I dunno if that was supposed to be a tip or something (if it was, thanks) but the Wal-Mart's I've been to have slim pickings for Blu's, they are usually pretty beat, and I hate them in general.

I also don't have a $3 off DVD coupon for them, or a Rewards Zone account for their franchise.[/quote]

I was only letting you know that it sells for $19.99 elsewhere every day so BBY's price really isn't much of a deal. But if you got coupons and such to make it lower then the winner is you. :D

I went for the target buy 2 blu get one free today and they had no clue what I was talking about at first. It rang up 90+ for all 3. I told them about the ad and the cashier looked for the ad and found them. The 3 I was buying were even pictured in the ad. She had to call someone else over who had to call another person over. So I would think by now it would be in Targets system but this was about 2 hours after the store was open also.

Yeah, it was on SELECT $29.95 and $19.95 titles - as stated above, there were only 2 other movies included that were not in the ad listing. So honestly, it's a sneaky and not that awesome sale...

On a side note, they do have several Blu's on sale for $16.99, but I had all of those...so I didn't make special note of the titles...

Talk about some epic fails from Target on that B2G1 Blu-Ray sale. I'll pass on it now that I see the lackluster additional titles. Thanks manthing for the info.

bread's done
Back