Target Black Friday preview - 3DSXL deals abound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best deal since bestbuy (and target?) had the mario kart blue xl for $160, but I wouldn't use the words "deals abound" when there is only one deal. :)

Now if only they could add some last minute wii u mario bundle deal.
Save $30 at Kmart as a Shop Your Way Rewards member. Best deal for it at the moment.

I really want to get a 3DS soon. I'm hoping Amazon will match it, I'd rather not go to the store.   

Nice deal, but I'll pay the $30 premium for a LE system and to not be at target on bf.
Yeah, this is my current thinking. It's tempting to go for the better deal, but I can't see saving $30 being worth having to venture to any store on black friday. Maybe if someone price matches online and I can grab it. I'll definitely be keeping my 3DS unopened until then.

For an XL? Granted, I haven't been following the prices for long, but this is the lowest an XL has been for a while. I've seen $169.99 and $179.99 but I believe $149.99 is the lowest since last December? Could be wrong though.

Is the Zelda 3DSXL a limited edition like the smaller Zelda 3DS? Because if not then i may bite on this deal.

Nice price on the XL. I don't regret paying $169.99 at BB last week though. It may make me un-CAGlike, but I don't do Black Friday in stores. The only exception I may make this year is Gamestop for the $30 PSN sub. Unless Amazon matches.
I've never found my Super Target to be all that bad. Even on Black Friday it's less crowded than Costco or the Super Walmart on any random Saturday. Also, you can probably just get it online. Last year I got a few hundred dollars in stuff online from Target. Free shipping with the Target Red Card and an extra 5% off. Also if you pick up medicine from their pharmacy and have that rewards program you could save another 5%. Last year I got 10% off the already low BF prices, plan on doing it again making the XL only $135.

My suggestion is if you like the look of the Zelda 3DS, go for it. 30 bucks isn't that much in the long run if you're going to be happier with it. Personally my preference is toward blandness for my consoles.

There's a big f'ing difference between a samsung and an insignia.
God yes. But the Insignia that I have isn't bad. Its not the quality of Samsung or Panasonic but its not a bad TV (I personally have owned Sony in the past and currently have a Insignia that gets the most use and my Plasma Panasonic which I LOVE)

Aaaaaagh ... what do I do ... 3DS XL Zelda edition soooo beautiful ... regular 3DS XL soooo cheap ... aaaaagh
I think you should get the Zelda 3DS XL. You don't have to wait in line or do anything on Black Friday. Zelda one costs $70 more but it comes with the game so let's just compare $150 Black XL to $180 Zelda XL. $30 more, that's it! The Zelda XL will probably get you a profit in the future when it becomes rare like the original Zelda 3DS. If you wanted a new special edition 3DS XL next year, you could EASILY sell the Zelda XL for as much as you bought it for or more. As long as you keep it in excellent condition of course :)

Definitely get the Zelda XL. I bought the FE 3DS when it released and sold it last month for $230. Used that money and got the Pokemon XL. BUY IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
unless you wanna pay for just for a paint job this along with a msrp copy of zelda saves you more. its a no brainer
Sure, you save 50 bucks as opposed to 20 bucks. But you COULD also take the chance that the gold 3DS XL will be in limited supply (which I doubt) but it MAY appreciate in value like the standard Zelda 3DS did. It's currently about double its value (300 from 150/170 or whatever) complete, about triple its value if its sealed (480 on vgpc).

But, it seems like every store is going to have one. So it may not be as rare.

As for me, I'm buying one for the sheer shininess of it to play, and maybe one to collect if it turns out they're really limited.

So, we'll see.

I think you should get the Zelda 3DS XL. You don't have to wait in line or do anything on Black Friday. Zelda one costs $70 more but it comes with the game so let's just compare $150 Black XL to $180 Zelda XL. $30 more, that's it! The Zelda XL will probably get you a profit in the future when it becomes rare like the original Zelda 3DS. If you wanted a new special edition 3DS XL next year, you could EASILY sell the Zelda XL for as much as you bought it for or more. As long as you keep it in excellent condition of course :)

Definitely get the Zelda XL. I bought the FE 3DS when it released and sold it last month for $230. Used that money and got the Pokemon XL. BUY IT!
Good points, I think I'm gonna go for it! May have to bring a little cheap ass magic by taking some ipad trade credit at target and moving it to BB with the b2g1 combo + 30% off coupon ... I know target will carry it but I trust BB's preorder system more and I'll get points for it.

Good points, I think I'm gonna go for it! May have to bring a little cheap ass magic by taking some ipad trade credit at target and moving it to BB with the b2g1 combo + 30% off coupon ... I know target will carry it but I trust BB's preorder system more and I'll get points for it.
Hey etcrane, Target has their preorders up: HERE

The full ad was just leaked. All I want is that 50in $230 Element HDTV and a Crayola Color Cube. Anyone know if doorbusters were online last year? I have a feeling that Target will be too crazy to go to. if anything Walmart's ad isn't out yet and will likely be better. Usually Walmart is really organized where I go for Black Friday.

The full ad was just leaked. All I want is that 50in $230 Element HDTV and a Crayola Color Cube. Anyone know if doorbusters were online last year? I have a feeling that Target will be too crazy to go to. if anything Walmart's ad isn't out yet and will likely be better. Usually Walmart is really organized where I go for Black Friday.
By any chance , are you planning to use that 50" HDTV for gaming?

Amazon did match some of the doorbusters last year.

So what about the regular sized 3ds. I don't mind either the XL or the regular, but my friend only wants the regular. Is that even still being sold??? When will we know about Amazon?

So what about the regular sized 3ds. I don't mind either the XL or the regular, but my friend only wants the regular. Is that even still being sold??? When will we know about Amazon?
Options for the normal og 3ds is limited to the Luigi bundle. Unless he or she wants the 2ds for $99 at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back