Target buy 2 get 1 free sale live 6/12… pretty limited

Are u freaking serious. I don’t see last of us part 1 as eligible ughhhh! Just got off work damn it. Hopefully the firefly one gets restocked then

Since the games that I might want keep going in and out of stock, I went with three TV seasons instead.  And I was able to use my $10 off a purchase of $50 coupon to get Zack Snyder's Justice League on Blu-Ray for free since it didn't count the movie as the third free item.  :hot:

Is Doom Slayer's collection Switch a shrink-wrapped game not y-fold? Not sure if I should keep or return this copy because of all the download codes. But I wouldn't I think they'd take a return on an opened game that then they needed to shrinkwrap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Target do exchanges after the fact? I bought three games using B2G1 but I just realized Fire Emblem Three Hopes comes out this week. Think I can do an exchange on one of them for it?

Does Target do exchanges after the fact? I bought three games using B2G1 but I just realized Fire Emblem Three Hopes comes out this week. Think I can do an exchange on one of them for it?
Doubt it. It probably would have been excluded from the b2g1.

Also highly doubt it. You'll need an override as it'll be a return and rebuy and the b2g1 is over.

That said, if you ask nicely, may be you'll get an agent there who's willing to do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back