Target Cartwheel - 50% off Jurassic World DVD or Blu

Got it! It ranged up as 24.99 at my Target. I had them PM their website which has it for 19.99 then I had the cashier scan the cartwheel 50% discount. Love me some early BF prices :)

I think I saw the 3D version will be 9.99 on Black Friday at Best Buy but may very well have imagined that.

Well at my Target the Blu-Ray/DVD combo scanned at $24.99.  Is there another Blu-Ray (or stand alone Blu) that I should look for?  I didn't see one anywhere.

Have the store price match target.com and then use cartwheel.
This seems like it's usually denied, though people often ask for the pricematch, buy some other items, then scan the cartwheel to get it to go through automatically.

Finally found the exclusive tin version, but it's basically a circle, meaning it won't fit in with the rest of my blu-rays, right?

This seems like it's usually denied, though people often ask for the pricematch, buy some other items, then scan the cartwheel to get it to go through automatically.

Finally found the exclusive tin version, but it's basically a circle, meaning it won't fit in with the rest of my blu-rays, right?
I was able to to do it at two different stores. Both times I had other cartwheel items to check out with.

As for the tins, Best Buy has the first three movies in similar cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Had no trouble getting it today. Grabbed the last two steelbooks and brought them to Customer Service since I was buying it for myself and a friend, showed her the $19.99 price but it looks like she already knew already and did the pricematch without any problems. I asked if I could use Cartwheel and she said it's no problem. Out the door in minutes. Only bad part was she had a really bad cough and she kept coughing on her hands. Wasn't going to open the bluray or I would just rip off the wrapper so ended up disinfecting everything before putting them in my small afternoon collection. Yeah, the circle on the case looks cool

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, the DPCI for the metal case version is 058-37-1152 if anyone wanted to check online inventory trackers before heading to the store.

IIRC, Target had 2 versions of the Amaray case right? Did one have extra content or an extra disc? Or was it just the free popcorn/pop thing on the slipcover.

bread's done
Back