Target Cartwheel Deals 2/4-2/10

Paulis30ish

Banned
No video game related deals (yet), but if you are looking to file your taxes for less money Target has TurboTax 2017 software for 10% off this week on Cartwheel. Target also has the deals for buy one get one free Wii U games going on again this week on select titles, and the buy one get three free on select Amiibos deal that they had going a few weeks ago. Also, if you are looking to learn a new language, all Rosetta Stone language software is 10% off on Cartwheel. I will update this thread if any game deals pop up.

What the hell?! A Buy 1 Get 3 free on Amiibos? That's insane! I've never seen that at Target. I need more details!

So I know everyone’s situation is different but you should know that if your AGI(adjusted gross income) is less than 66,000 you shouldn’t pay for tax prep. Period. You don’t need to pay for Turbo Tax etc.

I know it isn’t always stated everywhere and I also TT/Intuit do there damndest to get people to buy shit they don’t need.

Again depending on your situation there are many normal ways to lower your AGI if you are close, like contributing to an IRA for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back