Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals July 3rd through July 9th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Target has decided to make Cartwheel deals regional from now on. That being said, there are some pretty good deals this week.

25% Off Tom Clancy's The Division PS4 or Xbox One or PC (Expires July 9th)

40% Off Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 or Xbox One (Expires July 9th)

50% Off Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege PS4 or Xbox One or PC (Expires July 9th)

50% Off Just Dance 2016 All Platforms (Expires July 9th)

30% Off Far Cry Primal PS4 or Xbox One or PC (Expires July 9th)

25% Off Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 or Xbox One (Expires July 9th)

25% Off Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 or Xbox 360 (Expires July 9th)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's against store policy, which you can read in the Cartwheel app. Some stores ignore that, but none of the stores near where I live allow it.

Ass creed syndicate is $19.99 at BB. YMMV on getting another 40% off tho
Yeah, GOOD luck on getting it with Cartwheel. A friend of mine need got super lucky thru Target on Quantum Break, when Best Buy had it on sale, first week of two.
Also, thanks for the tip on AS:Syn. Been waiting for $20.

My target price matched far cry primal with BB+ cartwheel . It came to around $25, that's with tax and everything.

A few two day deals just got posted on Cartwheel, they have been added to the OP. These could be the first "regional" Cartwheel deals. Feel free to let me know if you don't see them in the app, or if you see different deals.

The discount for The Division worked on the Gold Edition. If your store still stocks it Target has the Gold Edition at the same price as the regular one.

Noobs

86VCJEX.jpg

Is PMing+cartwheel coupon still possible? I know there's a specific set of steps to follow in order to stack them correctly.
I got The Sims 4 for $20 by PMing+cartwheel. I needed to go to customer services for the PM though but I did it without a fight

[quote name="Darby27" post="13393553" timestamp="1467822520"]

Except you bought poison to drink which negates the savings.[/quote

Guilty pleasure. I know how bad it is but it makes me ridiculously productive. If I die early, at least I get 2 days worth of shit done in 1.

I have removed the expired deals from the OP. If any other two day deals pop up, they will be added.

bread's done
Back