Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals June 12th through June 18th

Paulis30ish

Banned
Target is pulling out the big guns right before E3, lots of PS4 deals to be had, and that amazing 75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers figures deal is back, from two weeks ago.

15% Off PS4 Gold Headset (Expires June 18th)

10% Off All Aniki Overdrive Products (Expires June 18th)

15% Off All PlayStation 4 Bundles (Expires June 18th)

15% Off All PS4 Dual Shock Controllers (Expires June 18th)

15% Off The PS4 Camera (Expires June 18th)

30% Off Disney Infinity 3.0 Starter Packs (Expires June 25th)

60% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs (Expires June 18th)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Drivers Single Packs (Expires June 18th)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Vehicles Single Packs (Expires June 18th)

25% Off 12gb PlayStation 3 Hardware (Expires June 18th)

25% Off Rory McIlroy PGA Tour All Platforms (Expires June 18th)

35% Off 12 Month Xbox Live Subscription Cards (Expires June 19th)

25% Off Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 or Xbox One (Expires July 9th)

25% Off Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3 or Xbox 360 (Expires July 9th)

30% Off Paragon for PS4 (Expires June 18th)

Last edited by a moderator:
Third time in the past three months. They must be getting desperate.
My hope is that they will finally start getting in some newer figures. My store never got any figures past wave two. Now there are like 40 Splats on the pegs in the Skylanders section, and not much else.

The limited edition Uncharted 4 Bundle is on sale for $349.99 (I believe MSRP is $399.99) and Cartwheel stacks with it.  If anyone is interested, you can get it for $297.49 plus tax.

The limited edition Uncharted 4 Bundle is on sale for $349.99 (I believe MSRP is $399.99) and Cartwheel stacks with it. If anyone is interested, you can get it for $297.49 plus tax.
If you have a Red Card, you save $67 online (15% off plus 5% off the remainder). I got that hookup, so a team member saved me an additional $30 :D. I used store pickup and it cost me $274.70 with that 8% tax. I'll probably throw Uncharted 4 on Craigslist or trade it in, since I already picked up a pre-owned copy at Gamestop this week. I wonder if I can return it since it has been about week...

If you have a Red Card, you save $67 online (15% off plus 5% off the remainder). I got that hookup, so a team member saved me an additional $30 :D. I used store pickup and it cost me $274.70 with that 8% tax. I'll probably throw Uncharted 4 on Craigslist or trade it in, since I already picked up a pre-owned copy at Gamestop this week. I wonder if I can return it since it has been about week...
You have 7 days to return pre-owned games at gamestop

So apparently the Skylanders deal might not work with the Target exclusives, didn't ring up on one of my Skylanders and that's the only thing that seems to be different about it.

It never has worked with the Target exclusives. But, some people have got them to price adjust the figures.
That's why all left in my Targets are Nitro Soda Skimmer and Nitro Stealth Stinger (other than Splat and Pop Fizz)... and also Nitro Head Rush from Trap Team too because they won't manually apply cartwheel on exclusive figures. Target certainly doesn't know their exclusive figures are not moving at all.

Is this the best deal on a PS4 bundle right now? I'm not familiar with Cartwheel - how does it work, exactly? Do I require an account?

Is this the best deal on a PS4 bundle right now? I'm not familiar with Cartwheel - how does it work, exactly? Do I require an account?
Download the app on your phone. You could create a simple account through the app or sign in using your Facebook account. Search for the ps4 deal and press add. When you buy your ps4, have the cashier scan your barcode on the app after she scans the ps4 and you should get the 15% off.

Download the app on your phone. You could create a simple account through the app or sign in using your Facebook account. Search for the ps4 deal and press add. When you buy your ps4, have the cashier scan your barcode on the app after she scans the ps4 and you should get the 15% off.
For the other 2 people on this site who have Windows Phones and can't get the app, you can save the bar codes to a PDF file and have that on your phone or printed out for the cashier to scan.

For the other 2 people on this site who have Windows Phones and can't get the app, you can save the bar codes to a PDF file and have that on your phone or printed out for the cashier to scan.
Just open the site on your phone and take a screenshot of the barcode.

Went to Target last night & used the 35% off 12months of Xbox Live combined with their B1G1 10% off all gaming cards weekly deal. Also used my Target Redcard for an additional 5% off. Got a year of Live & $30 in Xbox giftcards and saved a little money. 🙂

Went to Target last night & used the 35% off 12months of Xbox Live combined with their B1G1 10% off all gaming cards weekly deal. Also used my Target Redcard for an additional 5% off. Got a year of Live & $30 in Xbox giftcards and saved a little money.
I was thinking about getting two years of Live doing something similar.

Found a UC4 bundle, Cartwheel worked just fine off my iPad (no thanks to Target's wonky guest WiFi to connect). Ready to catch up on some PS4 before the hot games shown at E3.

bread's done
Back