Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals May 15th through May 21st

Paulis30ish

Banned
This week a bunch of old Xbox One deals return, and a few discounts on Toys To Life figures.

40% Off Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

35% Off Forza Motorsport 6 Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

60% Off HALO Master Chief Collection Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

50% Off HALO 5: Guardians Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

35% Off Quantum Break Xbox One (Expires 05/28/2016)

30% Off LEGO Jurassic World All Platforms (Expires 05/21/2016)

20% Off LEGO Dimensions Team & Level Packs (Expires 05/21/2016)

75% Off Disney Infinity 1.0 & 2.0 Edition All Items (Expires 05/28/2016)

60% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Drivers Single Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

75% Off Skylanders SuperChargers Vehicles Single Packs (Expires 05/28/2016)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deals. I'll get Forza 6 at Target, and Halo 5 and Quantum at Best Buy.

BTW, I was previously able to get Cartwheel applied post-transaction so if you get denied on the double or even triple dip, take the pricematch, then return later and you should be able to present the receipt and the cartwheel barcode and they should be able toad ply the discount, provided there are valid items on the receipt that correspond with cartwheel diacount(s) that have been added. Same with store and/or manufacturer coupons.
So if I want to get Halo 5 and they deny price match and cartwheel, take the price match. Leave store and Then come back later? Go to Customer service and tell them Cartwheel wasn't applied on Halo 5 and then they will apply it? Is that correct?

So if I want to get Halo 5 and they deny price match and cartwheel, take the price match. Leave store and Then come back later? Go to Customer service and tell them Cartwheel wasn't applied on Halo 5 and then they will apply it? Is that correct?
I tried this the other day and when I went back to get the cartwheel applied I was told that couldn't be done without a return/rebuy and item was showing as normal price.

I want to pick up Forza 6 today, but what are the odds that a physical "Forza 6 Racing Game Of The Year Edition" or some sort of Ultimate Edition is released like they did with Forza 5?

I want to pick up Forza 6 today, but what are the odds that a physical "Forza 6 Racing Game Of The Year Edition" or some sort of Ultimate Edition is released like they did with Forza 5?
The Forza 5 one has one extra piece of DLC with it. Not all of the DLC.

Odds are pretty low IMO.

The Forza 5 one has one extra piece of DLC with it. Not all of the DLC.

Odds are pretty low IMO.
I didn't know that. I bought that edition thinking it included everything. 1 DLC pack? That sucks ass.

Thanks for your response. Guess I'll just buy it and wait for a deal on the season pass or something.

FYSA / The target exclusive helicopter skylanders superchargers isn't registering discount. Had to have CS give me can difference.
Lucky you. I managed to get the price adjusted the first day of the cartwheel, and tried 2 times at different stores yesterday and today but no go. The last one simply told me they're excluded from cartwheel while scanning before I pulled out my phone.

Guess I have the meanest 3 Target stores around me, no cartwheel on price match, clearance and exclusvie.

Scored more Skylanders today. 80% off worth red card is unreal. Can't go wrong buying at these prices. Where I live I like the two Targets close to me don't seem to have any Cartwheel CAG'S around. (Name to be patented lol) BTW I have extra 2.0 Xbox One Infinity stater sets and marvel starter sets of anyone is interested.

So far, I have got six new Skylanders, but only one Vehicle in this sale. I hope to find more before Saturday, as the figures may never be this cheap again, outside of Amazon.

bread's done
Back