Target Cartwheel Video Game Deals September 4th through September 10th

Paulis30ish

Banned
You're not imagining things, the same exact deals for a second week in a row. So, to make up for you wasting your time, I have also posted the deals from the brand new Halloween section in the Cartwheel App. Enjoy the cheap candy!

50% Off all PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires September 17th)

30% Off The Sims 4 PC (Expires September 10th)

Halloween Cartwheels:

15% Off Hershey Spooky Kisses 11oz bags (Expires October 1st)

15% Off New Brach's Brunch Favorites Candy (Expires September 10th)

5% Off M&M's Halloween Chocolate Candies 8-11.4oz seasonal bags (Expires September 10th)

5% Off Dove Chocolates 7.9-8.87oz varieties (Expires September 10th)

10% Off Wrigley Halloween Candy varieties up to 180 count (Expires September 10th)

Oh shit. I'll have to check out the Halloween stuff. Was just there a few days ago and it was still packed with back to school supplies.

Yeah it might not even be out yet. My store is usually on point with setting that part of the store, but we haven't even started yet.

Sheesh how long has the PS TV thing been up on cartwheel?  Loaded it up this morning was disappointed nothing that new that caught my attention.

I guess I am curious, when you stream your PS4 to the PSTV is it HD?  I know when I stream my XB1/PS4 to my PC it's absolutely not HD.  It's playable, and there's very minimal lag (can even play fighting games) but it's definitely not HD despite all being wired connections.  Or is it supposed to be HD and my home network is just that crappy?

You're not imagining things, the same exact deals for a second week in a row. So, to make up for you wasting your time, I have also posted the deals from the brand new Halloween section in the Cartwheel App. Enjoy the cheap candy!

50% Off all PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires September 17th)

30% Off The Sims 4 PC (Expires September 10th)

Halloween Cartwheels:

15% Off Hershey Spooky Kisses 11oz bags (Expires October 1st)

15% Off New Brach's Brunch Favorites Candy (Expires September 10th)

5% Off M&M's Halloween Chocolate Candies 8-11.4oz seasonal bags (Expires September 10th)

5% Off Dove Chocolates 7.9-8.87oz varieties (Expires September 10th)

10% Off Wrigley Halloween Candy varieties up to 180 count (Expires September 10th)
I was hoping for the 50% off xbox360 again. I think I may sol i that coming back

Seeing as how the Vita and PSTV is now hacked and blown wide open, I expect them to start selling like a bastard.

Is this 50% off the already sale price on their site? I'm new to the Cartwheel app. 

"50% Off all PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires September 17th)"

Sheesh how long has the PS TV thing been up on cartwheel? Loaded it up this morning was disappointed nothing that new that caught my attention.

I guess I am curious, when you stream your PS4 to the PSTV is it HD? I know when I stream my XB1/PS4 to my PC it's absolutely not HD. It's playable, and there's very minimal lag (can even play fighting games) but it's definitely not HD despite all being wired connections. Or is it supposed to be HD and my home network is just that crappy?
Xbox streaming is supposed to be 1080/60 on the very high setting, not sure if it actually achieves that though. I believe that PS TV supports 720p and 1080i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this 50% off the already sale price on their site? I'm new to the Cartwheel app.
"[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]50% Off all PlayStation TV Consoles (Expires September 17th)"[/size][/font]
Cartwheel is in store only. Target online prices may differ slightly or greatly from your local brick and mortar location.

Has anyone managed to unlock the Well Connected Cartwheel Badge? I can't get it despite connecting to in-store Wi-Fi several times. Thinking it's glitched, or needs another requirement besides the hint.

Seeing as how the Vita and PSTV is now hacked and blown wide open, I expect them to start selling like a bastard.
I don't think many people has noticed that or interested in it unless you're already on Vita.

There are 3 Lego Movie bundles last week at my Target, I picked up 2 with additional one day 10% coupon and Red Card 5%, making it less than $40 each. I only want additional 8GB cards for account switching, selling the rest to make the cards free. The price of Vita, TV and memory cards definitely went up on eBay though.

I went there yesterday again, the only one left were still there.

Sheesh how long has the PS TV thing been up on cartwheel? Loaded it up this morning was disappointed nothing that new that caught my attention.

I guess I am curious, when you stream your PS4 to the PSTV is it HD? I know when I stream my XB1/PS4 to my PC it's absolutely not HD. It's playable, and there's very minimal lag (can even play fighting games) but it's definitely not HD despite all being wired connections. Or is it supposed to be HD and my home network is just that crappy?
Remote Play on PS TV is 720p, definitely not as sharp as on PS4 and color is somewhat bland but it works better than on my PC even I have i7-6700k and mid grade GTX. I don't think graphics card matters much for remote play as it's just video streaming with controller input.

Remote Play on PS Vita loosk quite nice on small screen, I do that most of the time when grinding on DOAX3

Xbox streaming is supposed to be 1080/60 on the very high setting, not sure if it actually achieves that though. I believe that PS TV supports 720p and 1080i.

Remote Play on PS TV is 720p, definitely not as sharp as on PS4 and color is somewhat bland but it works better than on my PC even I have i7-6700k and mid grade GTX. I don't think graphics card matters much for remote play as it's just video streaming with controller input.

Remote Play on PS Vita loosk quite nice on small screen, I do that most of the time when grinding on DOAX3
Huh, I don't know like I said despite having all wired connections there's no way it's 1080 with the XB1 (might be 720 on PS4)...colors are a bit washed out on both too. In fact some darker games on the Xb1 are hard to play. I have been impressed with the lag just not the video, was playing Killer Instinct and wasn't bothered by it at all.

Was thinking about hooking something up to get it on my TV upstairs but if it doesn't perform well wired I can only imagine how bad it would be wireless...then again who knows. Could always try on my Wife's laptop I guess to test it out... Anybody know how much it's ringing up in the store for right now? 41.99 online...

We really don't need to know what you do in your bedroom!

Was thinking about hooking something up to get it on my TV upstairs but if it doesn't perform well wired I can only imagine how bad it would be wireless...then again who knows. Could always try on my Wife's laptop I guess to test it out... Anybody know how much it's ringing up in the store for right now? 41.99 online...
I use Netgear Powerline network (or HomePlug AV or whatever manufactures like to call) which works fine for me though not every power outlet works. At least, it works better than using Wifi Extender for me.

I use Netgear Powerline network (or HomePlug AV or whatever manufactures like to call) which works fine for me though not working for every power outlet. At least, it works better than having mutiple Wifi Extenders.
We actually just had to get a netgear extender...my Wife sells Lularoe and does live sales and it wasn't reaching into that room...now she can broadcast perfectly. The extender would actually be in the room the tv is in so...hmmmm... If it's ringing up for 40 something in the store I'd definitely do the additional 50% off but I bet it's not.

I guess my question now is...so then all (most?) the PS Classics and Minis and stuff I have bought previously would work on this? And that's without streaming? So I could play FFVII? But to do that I'd need a vita memory card? Which kinda kills the deal right?

We actually just had to get a netgear extender...my Wife sells Lularoe and does live sales and it wasn't reaching into that room...now she can broadcast perfectly. The extender would actually be in the room the tv is in so...hmmmm... If it's ringing up for 40 something in the store I'd definitely do the additional 50% off but I bet it's not.
It rings up as regular price ($99 for Lego Movie Bundle, $49 for regular) and add 50% cartwheel off to it.

It rings up as regular price ($99 for Lego Movie Bundle, $49 for regular) and add 50% cartwheel off to it.
Ah thanks, because online it says "regular price" is $80, so I was figuring they already discounted it 50% online... Hmm, definitely need to think about this then. Probably won't bite, but definitely something to consider for sure.

Ah thanks, because online it says "regular price" is $80, so I was figuring they already discounted it 50% online... Hmm, definitely need to think about this then. Probably won't bite, but definitely something to consider for sure.
I couldn't be wrong about the regular one since I have only paid attention to the bundle. The bundle is definitely $99.99 and I didn't see a sale price on regular. According to brickseek inventory search, all Target nearby are $80 for regular.

The bundle has better value, the include game voucher might be sold for $5, dualshock 3 for $20+ and the 8GB memory card worth $15+.

The regular one doesn't include memory card (built-in 1GB memory), you might need to buy memory card if the PS Classic you bought will work on PS TV (The PS Vita store does have PS Classic games to purchase, but I'm not sure if those bought thru PS4 will apply)

Has anyone managed to unlock the Well Connected Cartwheel Badge? I can't get it despite connecting to in-store Wi-Fi several times. Thinking it's glitched, or needs another requirement besides the hint.
I have it, but I cant really give you any information about when or how i got it other than confirming it can be unlocked. though i would suggest getting on a browser and accepting their terms and conditions, if you havent done that, since with cartwheel you can actually use the wifi without doing that.

I couldn't be wrong about the regular one since I have only paid attention to the bundle. The bundle is definitely $99.99 and I didn't see a sale price on regular. According to brickseek inventory search, all Target nearby are $80 for regular.

The bundle has better value, the include game voucher might be sold for $5, dualshock 3 for $20+ and the 8GB memory card worth $15+.

The regular one doesn't include memory card (built-in 1GB memory), you might need to buy memory card if the PS Classic you bought will work on PS TV (The PS Vita store does have PS Classic games to purchase, but I'm not sure if those bought thru PS4 will apply)
Guess I'll have to go see if I'm out just to be sure. For $80 minus the 50% nah, I've played most of the classics tons of times so it's more a nostalgia trip...some I even own on Steam and those I don't I can play through "other means". For for $50-ish minus the 50% I'd probably be in. Guess I could try the "match your website" and then slip in the cartwheel with other purchases...or have they cracked down on that? I don't know, just not looking to spend too much at the moment on something like this since I just got a PS4 about a month ago (another Cartwheel purchase), so probably wouldn't want the bundle even if it's a better value.

The classics I bought were on the PS3 and/or PSP, they come up as "purchased" when I follow the compatibility link from the PSTV site...but not positive if they'd work.

"Seeing as how the Vita and PSTV is now hacked and blown wide open"....
200_s.gif

New offers:

40% off Far Cry Primal for X1 and PS4
50% off Rainbow Six: Seige for X1 and PS4
50% off Just Dance 2016 for X1, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360

Far Cry Primal is on the 30% off with $1 preorder offer this week so would be ~ $25.19 before RedCard and tax.

Target will PM GameStop, which have the bundle new for 59.99

Technically you can't PM and CW, so YMMV but that could potentially drop the bundle to less than $30.

bread's done
Back