Target Circle 20% Off Video Games

ppitchfork

CAGiversary!
Target’s running 20% off video games on a circle deal right now. It seems to exclude some games, but preorders for God of War Ragnarok and Last of Us pt1 are included.

It must’ve been a glitch on their end. My apologies. Here’s my payment summary for GoW Ragnarok preorder:[attachment=37093:785CBDF9-F64C-4EA6-945D-605D2681971E.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I just got the email from target, it’s legit:[attachment=37094:29EC7167-EB02-4B8A-AEC1-684285A5E780.jpeg]

I got the offer, but sadly, lots of exclusions. I can't find anything I really want to pull the trigger on, except a few full-price preorders that can be a little cheaper, like God of War Ragnarok and the upcoming Pokemon games. 48 bucks is better than 60, but I'm still used to Walmart making everything 50 bucks, although they rarely do that now.

Of course. The only things I've bought from Target in recent months were video games, soda and some polo shirts. And I get nothing promo wise related ot those. Thanks a lot Target. :D

A lot of eligible games have become ineligible. Guess slick deals killed it. oh well guess its a sign I should wait for a 30% off or a b2g1

I’m surprised I got the 30% off and 20% off coupon from target circle this year. I normally don’t get anything.

Unfortunately, not that many games I was interested were eligible when I had 30% off but I pre ordered a bunch with the 20% off coupon just in case.

Target seems to think I'm a woman because all of the exclusive discounts they've sent me are either discounts on women's sanitary products or women's clothing and shoes.

Target seems to think I'm a woman because all of the exclusive discounts they've sent me are either discounts on women's sanitary products or women's clothing and shoes.
They think that I'm a mother (who games or buys them for my multiple children) given all the formula, wipes, diapers and other baby stuff they send me on top of the womens items like pads, tampons, makeup and clothing. Never gotten the shoes coupon. But have gotten 3/4 of the last game related coupons.

I'm pretty sure all retailers are just sending out discounts/discounting stuff that's overstocked- seems to be a problem with a lot of retailers. Some things are still crazy expensive but then there's a bunch of stuff that's very cheap or pre-pandemic prices. 

I've been able to stock up on a bunch of bottled coffees from Amazon and looking at how much I paid for them before COVID vs early this year vs now, the prices are barely above pre-COVID prices/way cheaper than a few months ago.

Target must think in a woman too, though with all the panties I purchased (for comfort you pervs), I can see why they are confused.

bread's done
Back