Target Clearance Thread: Spring 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDirty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
This is in continuation to the Target Clearance Thread which needed to be closed due to its overwhelming size. Same rules apply (and see the first post of the original for all the detail):

This thread is for Clearance deals, not sale items or raincheck "scams"
Please Post City, State and Store (If City has many stores), game, system and price

Keep extraneous discussion to a minimum, as posts not pretating to clearance deals may be deleted by the mod crew.

As always-- YMMV

Example:

Philadelphia, PA Snyder Plaza
BigDirty's Wild Ride, XBox, $4.98

[quote name='lurknomore']Found Tekken 4 for 1 dollar and change....I don't know where they found these.[/quote]

that is awesome. My Target never seems to let things drop below 10 bucks.

Manhunt, Half Life, and RE0 are all still 10 bucks.

[quote name='darkshadows6000']Final Fantasy XI w/HDD kit (PS2) Orig $99.9? Now $88.98

This is not a good deal but it is something to keep an eye out for when it is discounted further.[/quote]

79.99 marked 50% off takes it to 39.99 at Sears B&M.. my store had two.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='darkshadows6000']Final Fantasy XI w/HDD kit (PS2) Orig $99.9? Now $88.98

This is not a good deal but it is something to keep an eye out for when it is discounted further.[/quote]

79.99 marked 50% off takes it to 39.99 at Sears B&M.. my store had two.[/quote]

If you have a PS2 and do not have a hard drive you should pick one up. The fact that it is basically a memory card that will never fill up, makes it more than worth it

[quote name='CaseyRyback']RE0 finally went to 5, but Manhunt was sold out when my sister went[/quote]

Thanks Casey, I go by Brier Creek on my way to work, so I'm gonna check there for RE0 and Manhunt.

At Target in Mayfield Height OH

Got Freedom Fighters for $4.98 (last copy)
Saw Tekken 4 and MK: Deadly Alliance for $10.04 each. Also saw Socom for $14.98

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Not really to good of a sale and posibly YMMV, but my target had feel the magic for $23, madden/spider-man 2 ds for $35. I picked up FTM.[/quote]

None of that is clearance

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='CaseyRyback']RE0 finally went to 5, but Manhunt was sold out when my sister went[/quote]

Thanks Casey, I go by Brier Creek on my way to work, so I'm gonna check there for RE0 and Manhunt.[/quote]

they had none. all they had was one copy of F-Zero and I grabbed it :lol: . they also had a Soul calibur 2 for Xbox on the clearance rack, but it did not have a sticker (someone may have just put it there)

Glenwood and Lynn had a stack of MK:DA for 5.04 though (Ps2 version)

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='scdoanintendo']Not really to good of a sale and posibly YMMV, but my target had feel the magic for $23, madden/spider-man 2 ds for $35. I picked up FTM.[/quote]

None of that is clearance[/quote]

I know none of this is clearance, but I'm not going to start a topic of an unadvertised target sale if there is already a target thread.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='CaseyRyback']RE0 finally went to 5, but Manhunt was sold out when my sister went[/quote]

Thanks Casey, I go by Brier Creek on my way to work, so I'm gonna check there for RE0 and Manhunt.[/quote]

they had none. all they had was one copy of F-Zero and I grabbed it :lol: . they also had a Soul calibur 2 for Xbox on the clearance rack, but it did not have a sticker (someone may have just put it there)

Glenwood and Lynn had a stack of MK:DA for 5.04 though (Ps2 version)[/quote]

Oh well.... You ruined my anticipation! :wink:

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='CaseyRyback']RE0 finally went to 5, but Manhunt was sold out when my sister went[/quote]

Glenwood and Lynn had a stack of MK:DA for 5.04 though (Ps2 version)[/quote]

Oh well.... You ruined my anticipation! :wink:[/quote]

I am going out later, if I see any games on clearance, I will be sure to report about them

Law and Order 2 was 4.98 at garner, nc target

DX:IW was 4.98 and so was NVN: Shadows was also 4.98 at the supertarget on capital

[quote name='tdphillips']Picked up 2 x RE 0 at Brier Creek. I'm not really into RE, these are gifts. :whistle2:D[/quote]

nice, where were they?

and was there anything else in the clearance section?

I did not see them when I went

[quote name='Scorch']*gasp*

I DEMAND YOU BRING BACK RAZOR RAMON![/quote]

every other site I use Razor/ Scott Hall on. He is wearing thin (though he will return )

plus I felt weird being the only pWo member without a real picture of myselfi

I saw PS1 :shock: bundles today with 3 crappy PS1 games for $80 WTF is wrong with Target ?! What's next? Bundled NES?!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='tdphillips']Picked up 2 x RE 0 at Brier Creek. I'm not really into RE, these are gifts. :whistle2:D[/quote]

nice, where were they?

and was there anything else in the clearance section?

I did not see them when I went[/quote]

Behind a stack of games on the aisle behind the glass cases (if that made sense ;-) ). Price checked a few other games, but didn't find anything. They had some Manhunt for Xbox, but they rang 29.99.

[quote name='masha']I saw PS1 :shock: bundles today with 3 crappy PS1 games for $80 WTF is wrong with Target ?! What's next? Bundled NES?![/quote]

Yeah, they have 3 of them at my Target.

Yeah, I also saw a bunch of those psone bundles. At first I thought the games were free when you bought the psone because they were pretty crappy. But when I saw it for 80 bucks, I just put the bunde down and walked away. I don't think stewart little, cool boarders 4, and some other crappy game I can't remember is worth an extra 30 dollars... :roll:

Newest EverQuest 1 Expansion, whatever the heck its subtitled: $4.98
NWN: Shadows of Undrentide(?) : $4.98
Half-Life: Counterstrike: $7.98(or some similar price)

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='masha']I saw PS1 :shock: bundles today with 3 crappy PS1 games for $80 WTF is wrong with Target ?! What's next? Bundled NES?![/quote]

Yeah, they have 3 of them at my Target.[/quote]

Yeah well at my target I saw someone purchasing one!!! Parents are clueless I guess. :?:

I should go check it out for RE0 and possibly Manhunt, but I won't. As it is, I have dozens of games that I haven't touched that need to be played.

I haven't found RE0 since it went $5, but I did find F-Zero GX for $5 today. Oddly enough, it was in the anime DVD section. Good find, I thought.

[quote name='magikman']Not sure if this has alreay been posted. Picked up Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance for Gamecube for $9.98 in Cumming, GA.[/quote]

I'm surprised you found that. I picked that up about 7 months ago for $5.

[quote name='Empyrical']Oxford Valley, PA

Star Ocean 3 - $29.99

That's all I picked up or really noticed.[/quote]

hey thats where i live!

were there any more left?

Found a copy of Advance Wars 2 in Willoughby, OH today that rang up $4.95. It was either a return, or someone found it in the back, because it definitely wasn't around for the last month or so.

target at Woburn, MA (I think that is the area, i was on vacation) had a copy of Dead or Alive 3 (PH) for $5 and several crash cart (XBX) and spy hunter 2 (PS2) for $10

[quote name='Saurus']Mario Party 4 was $20...don't know if this is a player's choice game yet...[/quote]

I can confirm Mario Party 4 for 19.99. I haven't seen a price drop anywhere else.

Tiger Woods 2004 was $20.98 (Mt Pleasant - MI), not a great clearance price yet, but should it drop that'd be decent.

Also, I think it's about time to lock this up, and start a Target Clearance thread for 2005, since this has passed 500 posts finally.

[quote name='BABETOOTH']target at Woburn, MA (I think that is the area, i was on vacation) had a copy of Dead or Alive 3 (PH) for $5 and several crash cart (XBX) and spy hunter 2 (PS2) for $10[/quote]

I'm all over DOA3 for $5 and 1080 for $8! I gotta go make the rounds! :lol:

[quote name='ananag112']Sorry if this was mentioned already, but the Target in Hackensack, NJ has Ninja Gaiden for $29.95.[/quote]

Also, they have Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for 7.98. I got it today and they had a few left in the case.

dues ex- 2.48, target in buffalo. wasnt marked but located where they have the greatest hits games. thank you CAG for compiling the target thread list so i knew what to look for.

when does target mardown thier clearance?

Mine never clearances stuff.. they just stick it under a $29.99 and $19.99 banner. I scan them at the public scanner thing and no dice.. Deus Ex: IW is even 19.99.

[quote name='Scorch']Mine never clearances stuff.. they just stick it under a $29.99 and $19.99 banner. I scan them at the public scanner thing and no dice.. Deus Ex: IW is even 19.99.[/quote]

You're not alone

mine doesnt either. ive only seen deus and breakdown clearenced- both in niagara falls and when i went back to get them they were gone. found it on a whim: mine only has computer games usually- but i did find a mary jane marvel ages comic for 3.48, for my lady of course ; ). they had political machine for 6.48 and a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back