Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Why not. Post about how you got one, don’t brag about multiple to resell. This isn’t the place for it and most long term members don’t appreciate this place turning into SD

Agreed.

Just report the post and maybe one day the website will make the deals section members only like various other forums. Ban resellers or at least the admitted known ones.

I found a Xbox copy of kingdom come at a store brickseek said was ops, Target app showed it actually had stock and dude found it in the back easy after he checked the dpci, just a heads up

I found a Xbox copy of kingdom come at a store brickseek said was ops, Target app showed it actually had stock and dude found it in the back easy after he checked the dpci, just a heads up
Yep, same for me today (nice associate who helped grab it from the back).

Even worse, Target app while in store showed a $29.99 price but brickseek showed $9.99.

It rang up the cheaper price. 😁

Got a copy of :pS4: Kingdom Come: Deliverance on my way home from work yesterday, and they also had the XB1 version on a clearance end cap. For those who can’t find it, two of my local Targets have oodles of copies of both formats stored in the back. I’m willing to grab one for the cost of the game + shipping if you’re interested: just respond here in this thread or DM me.

Thanks for the heads up. $65 for me, but still good. Love this speaker, but somehow ours has gone missing. This will hopefully be a short term replacement until it's found. And then ... stereo! Lol
So I managed to get a pair of white ones (the only color they still had two of, in two entirely different packages), and at first it was a nightmare to set up to my TV (one, it only allows one bluetooth connection or any outside audio source at a time), and then once I put them in "party mode" without the app, the reality set in: they have terrible lag. They even mention it on their website--they ultimately designed them for audio material only so it "won't matter" on them.

So I'm between a rock and a hard place: I could use them around the house for Spotify, but on the other hand I still need to find an audio option that's C.A. and stereo or surround bluetooth for gaming or movies, so I don't know if I want to keep them.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the "GOTY" version.
That’s been holding me back from getting it since it technically isn’t with DLC still missing from the royal edition.

Legalities aside, I don’t get how studios have the guts to label games “COMPLETE EDITION” nowadays. They should be required to label all launch games as “INCOMPLETE EDITION” instead of “day one edition” as they do now.

That’s been holding me back from getting it since it technically isn’t with DLC still missing from the royal edition.

Legalities aside, I don’t get how studios have the guts to label games “COMPLETE EDITION” nowadays. They should be required to label all launch games as “INCOMPLETE EDITION” instead of “day one edition” as they do now.
The only DLC missing from the Royal Edition is Episode Ardyn. I believe Square originally announced that it was going to be apart of the Royal Edition/Season Pass, but it's separate. I unlocked the Platinum trophy, and did everything else including getting everyone to level 120. I'll probably watch a walkthrough of that final episode one day.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone else having issues with the target app not scanning the in store price but always the online price even when in store?

Happened before but after restarting the app it would work normally but now it doesn't show in store price at all.

Oh and in store clearance is exactly what everyone is reporting it to be. Bunch of NOP games that showed full price say for a few online items that were overpriced.

Was picking up a $20 Playstation Classic today and saw some clearance Bluetooth speakers if anyone is interested. Sorry if this has already been posted, I skimmed and didn't see them.

$64.98 UE Boom 2 Yeti (White) - 008-03-0124
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Phantom (Black) - 008-03-0345
$64.98 UE Boom 2 Brain Freeze (Blue) - 008-03-0341

Some stores around me seem to even have them marked down to $38.98.
Thanks I picked up a blue and red at $64.98 (one for the old folks and one for myself)

008-03-0350 for red

Also got one kingdom for $10

Something weird happened to me yesterday. I was checking the prices on some clearance joggers. I input the DPCI onto brickseek of one of the pants. Brickseek said they were 70% off at $7.48 The sticker said they were $17.48 When I went to have it rung up, the register scanned it for $27.99. What the fuck?

Something weird happened to me yesterday. I was checking the prices on some clearance joggers. I input the DPCI onto brickseek of one of the pants. Brickseek said they were 70% off at $7.48 The sticker said they were $17.48 When I went to have it rung up, the register scanned it for $27.99. What the fuck?
Store not updating price, most likely scenario is $17.48 will be honored over the scanner.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone else having issues with the target app not scanning the in store price but always the online price even when in store?

Happened before but after restarting the app it would work normally but now it doesn't show in store price at all.

Oh and in store clearance is exactly what everyone is reporting it to be. Bunch of NOP games that showed full price say for a few online items that were overpriced.
I've never had the app give me the store price, always the online price. I've had to use the scanner to get the store price. I'm looking through the app now. How do you change it?

I personally find turning off my cell phone data, turning Target WiFi on, and turning my Bluetooth on so that the Target app can track my actual location. Makes the app show me the in-store price.

Quite a few wireless and wired Skullcandy headphones on steep (70+%) clearance at a local Target.

I ended up with these for wired ones.

MSRP $17.99, on clearance for $5.38

Edit..they had other colors (white, rose, and lime) too.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=008-07-0081

3FyYRiMr.jpg

Not sure if anybody has posted these yet or not, didn't come up in a search...

Sony SRS-XB31 mine were $44.98 so picked one up as I've heard really good things.  I don't really need anything stereo/multiple units since I have a surround sound system, but I'm curious how this speaker stacks up to those UE speakers because mine had a few of those as well for a similar price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=008-03-0608

PS I'm loving the speaker so far

Found a store with a crapton of Ever Oasis (3DS). Came up as deleted, price search and came up as $39.99. Boo. 

Found a bunch of good 70% off toys though so worked out 

Try and price match it to Gamestop. Pull up the GS app and show them. They might not know it won't show out of stock unless you click on it and they will price match it anyways.

That's how I got Persona Q a few months ago.

Found a store with a crapton of Ever Oasis (3DS). Came up as deleted, price search and came up as $39.99. Boo.

Found a bunch of good 70% off toys though so worked out
If an item isn't in the Target system, do they go by the online price?

I found an XB1 steelbook of one of the Forza games that doesn't show up when using the store scanner but online it's full price.

If an item isn't in the Target system, do they go by the online price?

I found an XB1 steelbook of one of the Forza games that doesn't show up when using the store scanner but online it's full price.
Yeah you're gonna get screwed when they try to figure the store price out

There were some Fabriq Amazon Alexa speakers on sale for $15 and $30 for models that were $50 and $100 respectively. Unfortunately I'm hooked into the google ecosystem so they weren't of much use for me. 

Yeah I have never had an item that didn't scan pan out in my favor, they figure out a way to price it and I just put it back
You can ask any salesperson with scanner in hand, ask them what’s the last sale price on that particular item?

You can ask any salesperson with scanner in hand, ask them what’s the last sale price on that particular item?
That has worked for me a couple times. Item was on clearance at some point, went out of system, but associate was able find last known price in the system. YMMV for sure, might just end up with the full retail price.

Yeah non scanning items are definitely hit or miss.  I bought a nerf gun for my nephews birthday that wouldn't scan and they gave it to me for like under 5$ just because 1 dart fell out of the packaging.  But devil survivor 2 overclocked sp? they wanted 40$ for so I passed on that.

I stopped by my local Target last night to get some pet food and milk and found this to be exactly the case: no matter what item was, scanning it gave me the online only price, not the in-store price. I tested it with a few board games that were 50% off clearance per the yellow sticker, but rang up as different prices in the Target app. Very strange...I’m gonna have to try turning off my cell data in-store now like Zantra suggested. In any case, not sure what everyone else’s experience has been, but electronics clearance has been all but nonexistent recently. The below picture was actually one of the better deals in the one endcap I could find...
327137b6bdf5ca9906f298185d3f1ddd.jpg

Like many, I also seem to be getting online prices only when I scan an item in store. I haven't had this issue ever before, but I never tried their wifi or turning my cell signal off.

My Target recently went through a makeover. And they must have cleaned up the back too. Their video game endcap is the biggest I've ever seen it. So many old games, and of course ALL at retail price. Old 3ds, DS, Wii, Wii U games that don't even show as being available on their site and via BS. 40 bucks for COD for DS? No thanks. BUT I found one game worth buying.

Too bad the game cart is clearly loose inside.

target pricing between online and stores is weird, sometime its lower online and sometime higher in stores, or vice versa.  

Like many, I also seem to be getting online prices only when I scan an item in store. I haven't had this issue ever before, but I never tried their wifi or turning my cell signal off.

My Target recently went through a makeover. And they must have cleaned up the back too. Their video game endcap is the biggest I've ever seen it. So many old games, and of course ALL at retail price. Old 3ds, DS, Wii, Wii U games that don't even show as being available on their site and via BS. 40 bucks for COD for DS? No thanks. BUT I found one game worth buying.

Too bad the game cart is clearly loose inside.
Make sure to check if the cart even works or not since you will have to send it in to atlus if it doesn't work.

Make sure to check if the cart even works or not since you will have to send it in to atlus if it doesn't work.
Wait... that's actually a thing? I won't lie, I planned to keep it sealed. I'm sure out of the 120+ ds and 3ds games I've purchased, 1 or 2 has been loose in the case and it was always fine. What could happen to it in there? I dont want to open it if I dont have to. It's probably not as valuable as a pristine copy, but it is still more valuable sealed. It's not like a disc which can scratch. Is it common for loose games to not work? I've literally never had a cartridge for GB, GBA or DS/3DS not work on me.

Wait... that's actually a thing? I won't lie, I planned to keep it sealed. I'm sure out of the 120+ ds and 3ds games I've purchased, 1 or 2 has been loose in the case and it was always fine. What could happen to it in there? I dont want to open it if I dont have to. It's probably not as valuable as a pristine copy, but it is still more valuable sealed. It's not like a disc which can scratch. Is it common for loose games to not work? I've literally never had a cartridge for GB, GBA or DS/3DS not work on me.
There was a manufacturing defect and a number of the physical copies don't actually work. Atlus will send you a digital code as a replacement.

On a related note the 3DS Youtube app is being cut off September 9th so we'll see how much longer the shop lasts.

We got lucky with one of the accessory sets for the starlink games since they're out of system, and when they search online nothing comes up.

Ended up paying a buck for some extra weapons for the game, which was good as we just got the game with the amazon deal.

In this case it didn't come up with an in store price when scanned, and didn't appear to have an online price as well.

I stopped by my local Target last night to get some pet food and milk and found this to be exactly the case: no matter what item was, scanning it gave me the online only price, not the in-store price. I tested it with a few board games that were 50% off clearance per the yellow sticker, but rang up as different prices in the Target app. Very strange...I’m gonna have to try turning off my cell data in-store now like Zantra suggested. In any case, not sure what everyone else’s experience has been, but electronics clearance has been all but nonexistent recently. The below picture was actually one of the better deals in the one endcap I could find...
327137b6bdf5ca9906f298185d3f1ddd.jpg
Turned off my cell data, Target wifi and turned on bluetooth, reset my phone and still showing only the online price. Really inconvenient for items that aren't even listed on Target's website anymore.

Thankfully there are other ways to scan but it takes longer (like the scanners within the store or getting on employee to scan).

bread's done
Back