Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Saw a few items yesterday:

microSDXC 64 GB Nintendo switch $19.98 (was $39.99) -
056 12 0136

Seagate 2 TB XBOX drive external $60.18 (was $85.99)-
056 02 0197

Ugly dolls XB1 $19.98 (was $39.99)-
207 32 2024

Solid deal on the SD card i think, i wound up getting a 32 GB already before this Sandisk version from Best Buy for about $12-13 reg price. Don’t need 2 at the moment or this one is better and can’t return the other now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose your running out to play the new contra game and hit up one of those silent hill slot machines .... defending konami at this point is a losing battle

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wow. Keep beating that Kojima drum there buddy.

Slot machines are for suckers, and I'm not interested in playing cheap chapters of the series. I'll buy the ones I want individually. Which hasn't been since 1995.

Get some rest. You sound cranky.

Wow. Keep beating that Kojima drum there buddy.
Slot machines are for suckers, and I'm not interested in playing cheap chapters of the series. I'll buy the ones I want individually. Which hasn't been since 1995.

Get some rest. You sound cranky.
My original argument is to not support konami. I then give you two more relevant reasons. You then continue your kojima fanboy ad hominem. Then follow up with another, labeling me cranky. Nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Linksys Velop 3000sq ft AC2600 $99.99 (50% OFF, 200)

MvC: Infinte Deluxe XB1 $9.99

Found Catherine: Full Body launched edition marked as $37.06. Also picked up a few titles mention already in here.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance was labeled as $5.98 but rang up as $2.98 at my store. So that's a win.
Found one today as well.

Thanks, picked up the last one at a store today.

What's the DPCI for this? I can only find the regular edition and the premium edition on Target's site.

Never mind. I found the UPC but it doesn't seem to exist on Brickseek.

Found Catherine: Full Body launched edition marked as $37.06. Also picked up a few titles mention already in here.

What's the DPCI for this? I can only find the regular edition and the premium edition on Target's site.

Never mind. I found the UPC but it doesn't seem to exist on Brickseek.
My Target had a copy or two the other day. I need to check it out after work now, would definitely buy it for under $40.

One store dropped the Data East 34 in 1 to 23.98 near me.  Also one other store dropped the Burgertime mini arcade to 10.48.

Holy shit I would have been all over that if I saw it.
Price mistake a couple weeks ago, someone on my discord caught it and we managed to get orders during a brief restock

H2TUa5P.jpg

Striking out trying to get Sonic Mania Plus for PS4, can anyone help me out on a trade?
There are a couple of Targets near my job that supposedly have multiple copies of this in stock at the $8.98 price. I’m off today, but I can check for you tomorrow and pick it up for you if you’d like. I hope you have a copy of :pS4: SF 30th Anniversary around you: no Targets within a 50 mile radius around me even show limited stock of that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Striking out trying to get Sonic Mania Plus for PS4, can anyone help me out on a trade?
I checked two stores and nothing. I swear I saw both with multiple copies.

There are a couple of Targets near my job that supposedly have multiple copies of this in stock at the $8.98 price. I’m off today, but I can check for you tomorrow and pick it up for you if you’d like. I hope you have a copy of :ps4: SF 30th Anniversary around you: no Targets within a 50 mile radius around me even show limited stock of that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalki
I also thought I saw copies at the same two stores but nothing left.

you can also get a 64gb micro sd with adapter at walmart for 13.98 right now if they have them in your area so yeah 20$ is eh but not great.

I checked two stores and nothing. I swear I saw both with multiple copies.

I also thought I saw copies at the same two stores but nothing left.
I wonder if Target is starting to purge these titles from their system. As I stated, two of the stores I went to had both Sonic and Streetfighter in good quantity but not anymore and the other Targets in a 30 mile radius are out.

Nope, that one has been eluding me too. I do have it for XB1 though.
There are a couple of Targets near my job that supposedly have multiple copies of this in stock at the $8.98 price. I’m off today, but I can check for you tomorrow and pick it up for you if you’d like. I hope you have a copy of :pS4: SF 30th Anniversary around you: no Targets within a 50 mile radius around me even show limited stock of that one.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DS4 Crystal down to $29.98 207-00-0745
There was one Target left in my area with stock and they had their price stuck at $49. Been watching them everyday waiting to see if they drop the price and of course on the one day I didn't get a chance to check it drops to $17.98 and is already sold out. :bomb: :cry:

Looks like Catherine Full Body is on sale for different prices everywhere. It was $20.96 at my local Target in Atlanta.

Nope, that one has been eluding me too. I do have it for XB1 though.
Yeah, me as well...hit a couple of variable gold mines the last few nights w/ clearance games, so the only ones I’m still actively looking for are DMC HD Collection, Don’t Starve and SF 30th Anniversary. Still have a few Targets to check, so we’ll see if I can complete this last batch.
BTW, I checked one store by my job that was supposed to have five copies of Sonic Manias in stock, but no dice. I have one more to check tomorrow, but that’s the last one relatively close to me that Brickseek says has stock. I’ll update you tomorrow with what I find.

Picked up a bunch of earbuds from this clearance cycle. The employees at my local store were super helpful and practically held my hand as they showed me all the clearance stuff in the department. They also said it ends after close on Sunday and all the stuff goes to salvage overnight. Not sure how accurate that is, but it seems pretty consistent with how this particular store runs

I’m down to trade for a Xbox hard drive for games y’all looking for. Let me know.
There aren’t many HDs in stock around me, but the stores that supposedly do have them are either full price or only 50% off, at most. Are you okay with the $42.98 price or did you want to get it from a store that has it dropped to $25.78?

There aren’t many HDs in stock around me, but the stores that supposedly do have them are either full price or only 50% off, at most. Are you okay with the $42.98 price or did you want to get it from a store that has it dropped to $25.78?
i’m okay with the 42.98 are you looking for anything particular games? If you are let me
Know which ones so I can find out which stores has them. Thanks!

you can also get a 64gb micro sd with adapter at walmart for 13.98 right now if they have them in your area so yeah 20$ is eh but not great.
Just a heads up. Yesterday, I got a couple of 64gb Sandisk micro sd cards for $7 each. This walmart showed a “limited stock” on the PNY 128gbs cards for $11 but they were nowhere to be found.

BTW, the 2 WMs in my area suck for clearance but I was able to find the cards at one of them.

Found a Special Edition copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One for $23.98. The game wasn’t marked with any clearance stickers. I just randomly scanned it to check the price and it came up this price.

The DPCI is 207-32-1907

I got

:xb1: Tekken 7 for $5.98
:xb1: Halo Wars 2 for $11.98
:ps4: Resident Evil Biohazard for $5.06
:ps4: Ni No Kuni II Revenant Kingdom Day One Edition for $5.98
:ps4: Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorer's Edition for $2.98

When does Target adjust prices for clearance? Not sure if I should check on Sunday’s or Monday’s.
It varies by department, but I’m fairly certainly the standard “price drop” day for electronics is Monday.
I went to a Target that had a HUGE amount of games stored in a large plastic prison that I’ve seen more and more stores have now (right above the consoles and below the cards for game time/digital currency/digital games for the platform) and found some titles that I hadn’t seen mentioned yet:
:pS4:
Elex- $19.99 => $5.98
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-9409
Paragon: Essentials Edition - $59.99 => $17.98
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-0154
Payday 2: The Big Score - $29.99 => $8.98
https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-34-9335

When does Target adjust prices for clearance? Not sure if I should check on Sunday’s or Monday’s.
It used to always be some time during the day on Mondays. But Target got rid of their pricing teams, here anyways. So now it happens whenever the regular electronics employees get around to doing it.

The local Target is reorganizing their game section today. The clearance section disappeared. Some cheap headphones which had been at 50% off disappeared. (I'd been hoping they might drop a little more.) They seem to be setting up a PC gaming section. There's a new section for things like baseball hats and other collectibles which is now further away from the Playstation, Xbox and Switch games. 

Catherine Full Body got marked down to $49.99 which isn't as good as others have reported, but better than the $52 something it had been online. 

bread's done
Back