Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Whats weird is I tried for like 30 minutes to find that listing he bought them from. Current or sold listings. Either it was from a LONG time ago, or it never existed.
Those videos tend to be fake. They likely got the haul from a fan or asked their friends to buy random lots on eBay and put it all in one box for a 'surprise' unboxing.

Those videos tend to be fake. They likely got the haul from a fan or asked their friends to buy random lots on eBay and put it all in one box for a 'surprise' unboxing.
yeah, he kind of gives it away when he says there is only going to be 1 more sports game "at the most". nothing in the description would indicate that and if you buy a wholesale lot of "random" ps4 games, they are going to be 75 to 80% old sports games.

I was at the Target in Lynnwood, WA today and snagged a PlayStation Classic on clearance for $20. The guy said it was a permanent markdown and the item has been delisted (not coming up on Target.com). Obviously pricing and availability is YMMV but worth checking.

Proof: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/eLX8vgI
(Mine)
Can't believe they still had it. I bought it on clearance for $15 from Target several months ago and it was purportedly the last one in my area at the time.

Anyone get the 10 off of 100 in the Target circle offers to work with the b2g1 games sale? Specifically online orders? Language in the offer says it should work but I can't seem to get to work...

Anyone get the 10 off of 100 in the Target circle offers to work with the b2g1 games sale? Specifically online orders? Language in the offer says it should work but I can't seem to get to work...
No dice for me either. Didn't need to spend that money anyway, I guess, lol.

It appears in the checkout as "CATEGORY COUPON" and the discount for it and the buy 2 get 1 are a single line item. It also looks like only the pre-discount total needs to be $100.

Saw this today, had about 30 of them.
attachicon.gif
20200211_090528.jpg
Ugh, fucking disgusting. It would be only about $6-12 at 70% off if they let the MSRP drop to a reasonable amount, but now it's going to be about $20 even at 70% off. For what?! I really want that game, but not for that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they let it go to 70% off it will be $17.98 if it ever goes down to 90% off which is what happened last year with MegaMan 11 and RE7 it will be $5.98. Anything lower will be YMMV.

I heard it's a great spinoff to the Yakuza games. But, I really don't want to pay $30. I think the game got that cheap during Black Friday.

If they let it go to 70% off it will be $17.98 if it ever goes down to 90% off which is what happened last year with MegaMan 11 and RE7 it will be $5.98. Anything lower will be YMMV.
Yes, I know. I can math too. In 10 years of shopping at Target, I've only seen one game go to 90% off, and that was Syberia 3 on the Xbone.

I rarely see video games go to 90% off and they always seem to get pulled for salvage first.

When RE7 went on clearance it went to 92% off at one store so I ended up getting it for $4.78 and they still had a couple copies left.

Blizzards out by me as well.  Hopefully the roads will be cleared up before I head to work tomorrow.  Alot of heavy wet snow.  

Target wise I think the b2 get 1 is online only or at least the question has been asked before and I don't recall anyone responding off hand saying otherwise.

snow here...and then tomorrow morning a lovely -5 degrees

Targets by me are now putting games on end caps, but when scan they are regular price....such a tease  :D/

207321980 X1: Metro Exodus: Aurora Limited Edition $20.98

Found this earlier. Checked brickseek and the lowest at some is $11.98. Last day for buy 2 get 1 free so if it's in your area you might want to take a chance.

Most stores will have replaced their Valentine's stuff with Easter stuff today, but you might get lucky and find some super cheap stuff.

207321980 X1: Metro Exodus: Aurora Limited Edition $20.98

Found this earlier. Checked brickseek and the lowest at some is $11.98. Last day for buy 2 get 1 free so if it's in your area you might want to take a chance.
no stores around here.

My store never lowered valentines candy past 30% yet if they are removing it already.  They had easter candy for a while though.

i went there yesterday, valentines day candies wiped out since Saturday.  picked up couple of left overs and ultimated nes remix 3ds. 

bread's done
Back