Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Vinyl LP Clearance -

The Beatles - Ones - 602547567901 - $11.99

Stevie Wonder - Ones (red vinyl) - 602508381768 - $8.96

Dixie Chicks - Gaslighter - 012-17-7936 - $10.4X - Not showing up on Brickseek anymore but saw it at that price last week and a store still had 2 copies left.

Pink Floyd - The Wall - 012-17-0346 - $10.49

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some new clearance today

Trials of Mana (PS4) $24.99 207-34-0454
Nascar Heat 5 (PS4) $14.99 207-34-5311
Nascar Heat 5 (XB1) $14.99 207-32-2092

Sadly looks as though the stores with Monster Hunter IceBorne have all been moved to salvage.
Trials of Mana is $19.99 at Best Buy currently. Should be able to PM.

can't decide if i should just get trials of mana on the ps4 or wait for the switch edition to hit $15
That's basically me on everything that's on PS4 and Switch. Can never decide if portability is more worth it.

Haven't been to a Target in awhile. Might have to see what my local stores got.

can't decide if i should just get trials of mana on the ps4 or wait for the switch edition to hit $15
Unsure if it will since people seem to buy up switch versions quicker and or they seem to get smaller prints than the ps4 versions lately. It's worth noting that it's on sale for 19.99 for switch as well.

DQXI Switch was on 'clearance' for $45 at my local Target, only 2 copies were left. $45 isn't much of a clearance but the physical copies are drying up.
This title has been included in their periodic buy 2 get 1 free promotions so it might be worth considering waiting for that. Was able to get it for like $30 a couple of months ago.

If you plan on having kids or already have kids, switch portability has been the deciding factor for me with a lot of titles. Being able to play on the go when I have some down time is the only way I have been able to finish games lately. Getting to play on the tv is a bonus. I don't get to sit down and dedicate a few hours to an RPG play session like I used to.

If you plan on having kids or already have kids, switch portability has been the deciding factor for me with a lot of titles. Being able to play on the go when I have some down time is the only way I have been able to finish games lately. Getting to play on the tv is a bonus. I don't get to sit down and dedicate a few hours to an RPG play session like I used to.
it's most likely going to end up tossed in my backlog and never opened lol

Took a stroll at a Target while doing errands and just by happenstance found air purifiers on clearance. I had been looking for one for months now.

Honeywell HPA201TGT True HEPA Air Purifier Black - 085-00-0460 - 102.49 - 70% OFF

Honeywell HPA101TGT True HEPA Air Purifier Black - 085-00-0458 - $41.99 - 70% OFF

Holmes Personal Air Purifier Black (Fan) -  085-00-9333 - $7.49 - 70% OFF

Holmes Personal Air Purifier Filter White (For Fan) - 085-00-0502 - $2.99 - 92% OFF

Holmes Egg Air Purifier HAP600B-TU - 085-00-0006 - $34.99 - 50% OFF

The rest of the purifiers were 10% OFF. Filters were full price save for the round ones for the fan.

All the Tillamook Ice cream and various other ice creams were on clearance with most of them already gone by the time I got to the freezer aisle.

I found two copies of Shovel Knight Treasure Trove for the switch even though BS says no Targets around me have them.

UPC: 812303012099

Not, clearance, but some accounts may have a $15 off $50 circle offer when you use store pick-up, drive-up or same day ship via shipit. I had one and it worked on Jedi Fallen Order for PS4 when I threw it in with some household stuff.

Not, clearance, but some accounts may have a $15 off $50 circle offer when you use store pick-up, drive-up or same day ship via shipit. I had one and it worked on Jedi Fallen Order for PS4 when I threw it in with some household stuff.
Thanks for the tip! I grabbed copies of Mortal Kombat 11 for Xbox One and Team Sonic Racing for PlayStation 4 along with a long-sleeved dress shirt for work. After applying the promo, another Circle promo that took 5% off the shirt, and my Circle account balance, I was able to get the total down to $43 and some change. Not bad!

Lucky ducks.
I got even luckier. After I picked up my online order, I saw a second shirt in the same style as the one that I had ordered online on the clearance rack in a different color, but it didn't have a price tag. So, I went up to customer service to ask how much the shirt was or if I could buy it at the same price as the other one. The manager said she couldn't find it in the system after she looked at the inside label, so she offered it to me for $5 since it was probably going to be salvaged anyway. So, I said yes, politely thanked her, and went on my way. :bouncy:

Just got an offer for target circle for 10% off electronics and video games.
According to Slickdeals, that 10% off offer only went out to people who have Circle and a Red Card. That would make sense since I didn't get the offer.

However, I did get an offer for 20% off Bamboobies Organic Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding Moms that will be good for my sore nipples. :shock:

According to Slickdeals, that 10% off offer only went out to people who have Circle and a Red Card. That would make sense since I didn't get the offer.

However, I did get an offer for 20% off Bamboobies Organic Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding Moms that will be good for my sore nipples. :shock:
I got both Circle and Red Card but all they gave me is a coupon for 1 free Monster Energy can, not sure if its empty or not

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I got this offer but it looks like it is for one use only. Also, it doesn't seem to apply to Switch games, at least the one I tried.
Yeah it's single use. Tried it on returnal and it was a no go, then I tried it on a pre order of one the new PS5 dual sense controller colors and it worked so I grabbed the midnight black color.

I used the 10% off on a red Dualsense controller. With red card it came out to $68 shipped. Still do not know why they charge $5 more for it than the black one.

Got it as well. Wondering if it actually worked on returnal or ratchet and clank for first few hour weekly ad went live. Doesn’t work on them but works on new dualsense colors but already got the black one and don’t like the red one

Anyone know if the system allows you to price match and use target circle coupons instore?

Anyone elses Target just have an end cap overflowing with older games?  Whatever happened to their clearance cycles or their really strong deals for older games?  I've been biding my time, but it feels like its been forever.

Anyone elses Target just have an end cap overflowing with older games? Whatever happened to their clearance cycles or their really strong deals for older games? I've been biding my time, but it feels like its been forever.
Do you mean older generation games, like 3DS or Wii titles? I rarely see any of those around here.

Anyone elses Target just have an end cap overflowing with older games? Whatever happened to their clearance cycles or their really strong deals for older games? I've been biding my time, but it feels like its been forever.
mine still has the same games sitting there that i picked through in january

Yup, many out of print switch games have been sitting there for months at full price. Just waiting for it to go on clearance

All 3 of mine are like that. Have been for a long time. The lack of markdown teams moatly killed electronics clearance for me.

Yeah mines been like that since last Christmas, all they do is just move the games from endcap to endcap every few months

They used to at the locations around here for the longest time but then when they revamped electronics this past holiday season they did away with the perpetual endcap of games (that just sat there and collected dust because they were almost never discounted) and got rid of many of the games (presumably pulled for salvage). The ones they kept they just kind of stuffed in a locked case on another endcap.

Yup, many out of print switch games have been sitting there for months at full price. Just waiting for it to go on clearance
All 3 of mine are like that. Have been for a long time. The lack of markdown teams moatly killed electronics clearance for me.
Yeah it definitely seems like they don't do nearly as much markdowns anymore. They just let stuff sit there and rot. Knowing Target's track record I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't discount all of those off-planogram discontinued games until December/January. That's what they did the past couple of years when they had a 50% off sale on that stuff that as far as I saw was not advertised at all.

They're all like that here here. The section is marked clearance but very few of the games actually are. They just collect dust and then one day out of the blue, the majority of them are gone. And then the cycle repeats.

These aren't clearance deals, but I found two offers at Target in-store tonight that might interest my gaming brethren.

There was a tag on the PlayStation Network gift cards that said buy a $50 PSN gift card and get a $5 Target gift card for free.  The deal appeared to end on 5/29.

And I happened to see Street Fighter V for PlayStation 4 tagged at $14.99 on the shelf.  When I scanned it, the price came up as $9.99.  Then, I scanned several other value games, and the other ones that scanned at $9.99 were Battlefield 1 and Lego Worlds for PlayStation 4 and Halo 5 for Xbox One.  So, there might be other PS4 and XB1 games that will work for this deal.  None of the value Switch games that I scanned popped for $9.99.

I hope this info helps someone.  

They're all like that here here. The section is marked clearance but very few of the games actually are. They just collect dust and then one day out of the blue, the majority of them are gone. And then the cycle repeats.
The days of huge discounts on physical games at retail seem to be done now. Ah, those days at Circuit City and TRU when games routinely got clearanced at $3 to $5.

They went out of business because they were a niche overpriced oversaturated bunch of physical stores that couldn't stay in competition with WalMart and the internet.

Now a store that should still be around was Kmart. But yeah we all know what happened there with stupid sears.

You couldnt be more wrong about why TRU went out of business. The real reason is insidious and well documented if you care to learn something today.

bread's done
Back