Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Was at a store and saw:

Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4) - $8.99
Battlefield V (PS4) - $9.99
X-Com Collection (PS4) - $11.99
Sisters Game of the Year (Switch) - $13.99

Anyone else having trouble with some Target preorders?  I had pre-ordered the PS5 version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits in that buy two get one going on before Black Friday and they keep asking me to extend the delivery date out and the game is currently sold out.  Also, I had pre-ordered Danganronpa Decadence and Chorus and those have also yet to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having trouble with some Target preorders? I had pre-ordered the PS5 version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits in that buy two get one going on before Black Friday and they keep asking me to extend the delivery date out and the game is currently sold out. Also, I had pre-ordered Danganronpa Decadence and Chorus and those have also yet to ship.
That happens a lot. Sometimes the item will come back in stock but you'll still get the emails, which means your order is now in limbo and there's nothing they can do. Just keep prolonging the delivery date until they either fulfill your order or cancel on you anyway, then complain to customer service and you might get a gift card to make up for the price difference and order again.

Anyone else having trouble with some Target preorders? I had pre-ordered the PS5 version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits in that buy two get one going on before Black Friday and they keep asking me to extend the delivery date out and the game is currently sold out. Also, I had pre-ordered Danganronpa Decadence and Chorus and those have also yet to ship.
My copy of Danganronpa went into back order and I ordered it back in July…

Same thing happened to me on my preorder (Blue Reflection 2) and buy 2 get 1 free order - they cancelled my order last week.

Same thing happened to me on my preorder (Blue Reflection 2) and buy 2 get 1 free order - they cancelled my order last week.
Ditto, for the 2 Star Wars Nintendo Switch bundles games. I called them but alas, nothing didn't offer any options other than buying the games (only 1 of the 2 in stock) at full price vs the B2G1 offer they were part of. I've not had a single VG preorder go through w/Target. Always some reason or other that they cancel it. I think I've learned my lesson, don't use Target for VG preorders.

Lmfao I was about to post about that. Yup my Kena from b2g1 has been delayed twice. Pls don’t cancel it target I’ve been waiting patiently

Target preorders are hit or miss. Once you start getting delay mails, you should start looking at other options. Though I would say 25-30% of the times, a delayed item may ultimately get delivered  as well

I had preordered a game for B2G1 so far in advance it had a completely different name, then when it came out I got the emails about it being delayed even though it was in stock, which meant I was never getting it from that order.

Found ghost of Tsushima directors cut for ps4 for 50% off so looks like video game clearance is starting up again

doesnt target usually have a bunch of games on sale for 50% right now? I went to a target and came across a bunch of random games. i scanned a couple and some did ring up at 50% off. Hades for xbox, and the last drgaon quest game and ary secret of seasons were 50% off. didnt scan any more. there was no bin like other years

doesnt target usually have a bunch of games on sale for 50% right now? I went to a target and came across a bunch of random games. i scanned a couple and some did ring up at 50% off. Hades for xbox, and the last drgaon quest game and ary secret of seasons were 50% off. didnt scan any more. there was no bin like other years
Good call. Yeah, in years past they've done a 50% markdown around this time on select games that are off the planogram and/or discontinued and I recall it running through January.

Anyway they had :switch: The Outer Worlds (Nintendo Switch) for $14.99. Not an earth-shattering deal by any means as it's been $20 countless times, but not bad.

since im mainly buying switch titles i scanned some i was interested in. here is everything that said was 50% that i bought

WWE battlegrounds = $10

Borderlands legendary collection = $10

Street power soccer = $7.5

outer worlds = $15

Ary and the secret of season = $10

dragon quest XI = $25

I also came across copies of astral chain, diablo 3 and snack world but they still wanted $60 for them

Ditto, for the 2 Star Wars Nintendo Switch bundles games. I called them but alas, nothing didn't offer any options other than buying the games (only 1 of the 2 in stock) at full price vs the B2G1 offer they were part of. I've not had a single VG preorder go through w/Target. Always some reason or other that they cancel it. I think I've learned my lesson, don't use Target for VG preorders.
I ordered the two Star Wars Switch games along with Alan Wake PS4 during the B2G1 free sale a month ago. Alan Wake was sent within a week, and one of the Star Wars games shipped a couple weeks later. The second Star Wars game was on backorder for close to a month, and then yesterday I got shipping notification on it . Guess I got lucky.

They still haven’t shipped my Medium ps5 Dec 10 and Kena ps5 is still backordered Dec 17. We’ll see if they’ll ship em eventually. I know long time ago I got a game from b2g1 get backordered then came another deal and ordered the same game n got the game delivered while the backordered one never budged. Ended up cancelling it

Funny the medium actually just shipped now n supposed to arrive Dec 10. Hope Kena arrives on Dec 17 like it says

Kena changed from orange to green and shows arriving by Dec 17. Thank god

Kena finally shipped. I’m stoked

since im mainly buying switch titles i scanned some i was interested in. here is everything that said was 50% that i bought

WWE battlegrounds = $10

Borderlands legendary collection = $10

Street power soccer = $7.5

outer worlds = $15

Ary and the secret of season = $10

dragon quest XI = $25

I also came across copies of astral chain, diablo 3 and snack world but they still wanted $60 for them
went to 2 different Targets and they had a bunch of xbox and ps4 and Switch on clearance.. The one time I didn't take a picture figuring I was behind the curve like usual...

Anyways from what I can remember right now

PS4

A$$ Creed - Origins - $9.99
A$$ Creed - Odyssey - $14.99
Prey - $9.99
NHL - $9.99
Mega Man 11 - $9.99

Xbox

Darksiders III - $9.99
A$$ Creed - Origins - $9.99
A$$ Creed - Odyssey - $14.99
Dishonored 2 - $9.99
Mega Man 11 - $9.99

plus a few more but I can't remember and forgot which ones the Switch ones were, but nothing big name, off name games otherwise I'd remember..

LASTLY after 3 weeks of patiently waiting for these to drop down, they finally did, were sitting at $49.99 for those 3 weeks and today I scanned em and came up $29.99, SOLD!!

Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds - $29.99

I scanned a bunch of games at 2 different Targets today and found a few that were 50% off:

$29.99 - PS4 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
$  9.99 - PS4 - Dragon Quest Builders 2
$  9.99 - PS4 - Fast & Furious: Crossroads
$  9.99 - PS4 - Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: The Official Video Game

I picked up Tokyo 2020 as it was the only copy I saw between the 2 stores.

Sadness. My closest Target *finally* marked some stuff for clearance but it wasn't super great. It was half off the price though.

Some that they had:

Fire Emblem Warriors: $30

Wonderful 101: $10

Super Lucky's Tale: $20

Ary: $10

Terraria: $15

They had a bunch of other 'off planogram' games in the same piles, but they were normal price. 

Sadness. My closest Target *finally* marked some stuff for clearance but it wasn't super great. It was half off the price though.

Some that they had:

Fire Emblem Warriors: $30

Wonderful 101: $10

Super Lucky's Tale: $20

Ary: $10

Terraria: $15

They had a bunch of other 'off planogram' games in the same piles, but they were normal price.
Wonderful 101 on Switch?

Wonderful 101 on Switch?
Yep! I only have a Switch, so that's all I really look for. They also had one of the South Park games but I didn't even look at it, wasn't interested. They also had a bunch of unmarked old games like SNK Heroines, Monopoly, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania, Cars, Hasbro Game Night. Nothing I was interested in so I didn't bother scanning them.

Oh, Diablo 2 was $30

Adding to the list with games I just scanned:

Switch:

Tokyo Mirage Session - $30

Astral Chain - $30

Persona 5 Strikers - $30

Balan Wonderworld - $20

PS4

Doom Eternal - $25

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory - $20

PS5

Watch Dogs Legion - $20

There are probably more but I wasn’t gonna scan everything. Stuff like For Honor, Evil Within 2, Days Gone, Fallout 76, your Just Dances and Clubhouse Games type dreck. Lego games, Destroy All Humans, etc. 

Nothing was in a stand-alone shipper like in years past, at least not yet, just on the normal “clearance” catchall endcap.

Lastly it looks like there is a buy 2 Ubisoft games get a free $50 GC. Not terrible if there were any worthwhile games to grab.

Adding to the list with games I just scanned:

Switch:

Tokyo Mirage Session - $30
Astral Chain - $30
Persona 5 Strikers - $30
Balan Wonderworld - $20

PS4

Doom Eternal - $25
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory - $20

PS5

Watch Dogs Legion - $20

Thete are probably more but I wasn’t gonna scan everything. Stuff like For Honor, Evil Within 2, Days Gone, Fallout 76, your Just Dances and Clubhouse Games type dreck. Lego games, Destroy All Humans, etc.

Nothing was in a stand-alone shipper like in years past, at least not yet, just on the normal “clearance” catchall endcap.

Lastly it looks like there is a buy 2 Ubisoft games get a free $50 GC. Not terrible if there were any worthwhile games to grab.
Does watch dog legion actually show as $20 on brickseek for your location? I am showing $50.99

My Kena Bridge of Spirits finally shipped from the B2G1! Thought for sure that would be cancelled.
Same. I usually wait it out. I don’t remember the time they cancelled mine when it was backordered but it can definitely happen. What I hate tho is when it’s taking so long (not backordered) and u can’t cancel it

I hate how target is having certain companies dropship products for them. Ie asmodee appears to be drop shipping all their boardgames. Was looking on Sunday at some boardgames and all their crap had etas after xmas.

Same. I usually wait it out. I don’t remember the time they cancelled mine when it was backordered but it can definitely happen. What I hate tho is when it’s taking so long (not backordered) and u can’t cancel it
Mine, as well. In fact, my copies of Chorus and Iron Harvest were also shipped. I was getting worried that they would all be canceled.

Some really good titles I found

3DS
-Fire Emblem Birthright $19.99
-Laytons Mystery Journal $19.99
-Mario Kart 7 $14.99
PS4
-Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut $30.00
-Dark Souls Remastered $9.99
Switch
-South Park Fractured But Whole $2.49
-New Super Lucky’s Tale $19.99
-Namco Musueum PAC Arcade $14.99

Target canceled my order of Danganronpa Decadence today (after asking me to approve a delay only hours earlier). I had put in my order in July.

Anyone know a place where I can get the regular edition now?

Target canceled my order of Danganronpa Decadence today (after asking me to approve a delay only hours earlier). I had put in my order in July.

Anyone know a place where I can get the regular edition now?
If you still want that version amazon has it in stock. They also have the standard but it shows as temporarily out of stock, but allows you to put an order in.

https://www.amazon.com/Danganronpa-Decadence-Collectors-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B097FQBFJ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=33GT5HH5QGWHF&keywords=danganronpa+switch&qid=1639153629&sprefix=dan%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-3

$9.99 or less games found (YMMV, Brickseek and in-store have been all over the place. Among other things, Two Point Hospital Xbox rang up as $0.00):

:ps4:
Saints Row the Third 207-34-0496
Man of Medan 207-34-2009
Trover Saves the Universe 207-34-0289
Contra: Rogue Corps 207-34-0346

:xb1:
Ace Combat 7 207-32-9177
Dragon Ball Fighter Z 207-32-1748
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection 207-32-0120
Jump Force 207-32-1962
Soulcalibur VI 207-32-1808
The Division 207-32-0101
The Division 2 207-32-1984
World War Z 207-32-2038
Fallout 4 (base game) 207-32-0140 $7.44

Other:
The Beatles: 1 012-17-0061 $39.99 -> $27.99
Black Pumas 012-17-1402 $34.99 -> $24.49
Logitech G300s 056-00-0311 $24.99 -> $17.49
Razer Deathadder V2 207-00-3055 $69.99 -> $34.99
Razer Kiyo 207-00-0623 $99.99 -> $29.99

Also, two stores put all their Made by Design wire rack shelving on clearance.

I was just going to ask if anyone has spotted any 3DS games still in Target. The one near me still has Detective Pikachu but last I checked it was still 39.99 Haven't been back since people have reported drops.

I was just going to ask if anyone has spotted any 3DS games still in Target. The one near me still has Detective Pikachu but last I checked it was still 39.99 Haven't been back since people have reported drops.
I checked wario gold and kirby epic yarn my store had and they both still rang up $40

Picked up a copy of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE for $29.99 earlier today for a friend of mine.

The Target location that I went to did not give a  fuck as all the games that might have been on Clearance were just stacked in five huge piles on a bottom shelf of a clearance endcap. I didn't care that much to dig though it, but found a :pS4: Lego City: Undercover that rang up with no price. The manager there immediately said it was salvage with no budging (and I didn't want it that much to verbally discuss the matter).

Confirmed prices after 50% off

Switch 

Dragon Quest XI - $24.99

Wonderful 101 - $9.99
Ary & the secret of seasons - $9.99
Borderlands legendary collection- $9.99
PS4 
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - $9.99
Diablo eternal collection - $19.99

bread's done
Back