Target Clearance Thread XXIV

attachicon.gif
3F3E3204-968C-454A-89D1-53D249003DC8.jpeg
was it on the shelf or did you have to ask them to check the back?

Found some transformers figures on clearance today at 50% off. I also remember seeing some marvel legends figures either at 50 or 70% off.

One of the note able ones i picked up was Generations Kingdom Leader WFC-K10 Megatron (beast) for $24.99.  

Probably YMMV but after Easter clearance was 50% off regular merchandise and 30% on food/candy on Wednesday and it went to 90% regular merchandise and 70% off food/candy today.

Stores might have ordered less this year as most stores seem picked over the day after Easter with almost nothing left. I found some Reese’s and Dove candy because it was only tagged 30% off but scanned at 70% off.

I got two games in my cart for 30% off each. “30% off select video games” and some pre orders were eligible. Thought it was just the normal weekly sale but after placing the order, the deal was gone for all the games that were eligible. I think dying light 2 was eligible, elden ring wasn’t. Gta v ps5 was eligible, ninja turtles, heck even dying light collectors edition but I’m not interested. Maybe target will do the sale but did it early? Who knows[attachment=36880:749D1CF9-0558-4734-930D-50A14342D793.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
30% off select video games via Target Circle. Not everyone will have the coupon. Also it’s a one time use in store or online if you get the deal.

I got two games in my cart for 30% off each. “30% off select video games” and some pre orders were eligible. Thought it was just the normal weekly sale but after placing the order, the deal was gone for all the games that were eligible. I think dying light 2 was eligible, elden ring wasn’t. Gta v ps5 was eligible, ninja turtles, heck even dying light collectors edition but I’m not interested. Maybe target will do the sale but did it early? Who knows 749D1CF9-0558-4734-930D-50A14342D793.jpeg
Yeah I had it. I couldn’t apply the the bonus 5% site wide offer on top though (just regular 5% red card).

Made in Abyss, Omori, Legend of Heroes Trails from Zero, Dusk Diver 2, Chaos Head Noah/Child, and Prinny Presents 3 (but not 2) worked.

Worked on some older Nintendo games, but not the latest Kirby or Triangle Strategy.

I would see the banner below some games, but could not click into it to get more info.

I got the 30% off offer this time.  Last time it was good for multiple qualified games if made on the same purchase.  Keep this in mind since you can only use it once.

Thanks for the heads up, deal wasn't in my offers but it was listed under applicable games. Used offers for 30% + 5% + $10 off $70 + 5% red to lock in preorders for Eastward, Quarry, TMNT and Capcom Fighting Collection. Good deals on a few preorders this week.

The 30% wasn't in my available offers, but if you go to an eligible game, like Eastward for instance, it showed an available offer for the 30% on the games page and I was able to add it to my account from there. Thanks for posting about it, never would of noticed.

Some notable games eligible so far
Hogwarts legacy
The quarry
Eastward
Lego star wars Skywalker saga
13 sentinels
Legend of heroes trails from zero

The 30% wasn't in my available offers, but if you go to an eligible game, like Eastward for instance, it showed an available offer for the 30% on the games page and I was able to add it to my account from there. Thanks for posting about it, never would of noticed.

Some notable games eligible so far
Hogwarts legacy
The quarry
Eastward
Lego star wars Skywalker saga
13 sentinels
Legend of heroes trails from zero
It looks like some games that don't say they qualify, actually qualify. Shit, wish I had known that before I ordered... I picked up Heroes Zero and NIS Vol 3 thinking I should order ASAP before they nerf it.

Got the 30% coupon this time as well, not as great as the 40% last time but decent enough to lock in a few preorders
Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
They have a extra 5% off coupon on circle that stacks and the 5% with red card. ymmv probably. So it's not the same as the 40 but it's closer.

I also had a no rush shipping coupon for 1 buck. I bought quite a bit and preordered trails from zero. Trails to azure wasn't up for preorder yet that I could see.

Some other stuff that qualifies:

Baba is You

Chaos;head/Chaos;child

Disgaea 6 Complete

Made in Abyss (PS4, SW, and Deluxe versions)

Omori

One Piece Odyssey

Pac-Man Museum

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (was in B2G1 last time, I think)

Sifu

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (PS4)

Ys VIII (PS5)

Dusk Diver 2 (Probably still overpriced at 30% off)

DNF Duel (shrug emote)

Relayer (kind of panned in Japan, so probably avoid)

Edit: I missed Twilightsparkle's post the first time through, so some repeats.

Edit 2: Away also qualifies.

Man would have definitely liked to use this toward the chaos double pack.  I never seem to get these offers - though I only make 1-2 online orders per year on the target site.  I checked the eastward product page as well and no promo shows up there or in cart.

Man would have definitely liked to use this toward the chaos double pack. I never seem to get these offers - though I only make 1-2 online orders per year on the target site. I checked the eastward product page as well and no promo shows up there or in cart.
Just to be sure check on browser and the app since sometimes it appears only on one or the other.

Thanks for this!

I had the offer this time, plus an extra 5% off Red Card, plus a Target $15 off $90 so I stacked Hogwarts plus LEGO Skywalker (both PS5) for $77 exactly after tax.

Man would have definitely liked to use this toward the chaos double pack. I never seem to get these offers - though I only make 1-2 online orders per year on the target site. I checked the eastward product page as well and no promo shows up there or in cart.
Lol, I shop either online or in store every other week. Used to be weekly so I’ve cut back.

I got the 40% off last time and I got this one. Thought it was a glitch since the deals were gone after I placed an order. Good thing I bought multiple games in one transaction
I also got the 40% off last time (still have a lot of preroders left from that one) and also got the 30% off this time. Also, on my account had a coupon for 5% off (one time only), $20 off $100, and of course the 5% off with Red Card. Ended up getting (prices listed before all the discounts):

Chaos Head Noah Chaos Child Double Pack (Switch) - $49.99

Omori (Switch) - $34.99

Eastward (Switch) - $34.99

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (PS4) - $49.99

Pac-Man Museum (PS4) - $19.99

Pac-Man Museum (Switch) - $29.99

TMNT: The Cowabunga Collection (Switch) - $39.99

Fallen Legion Rise To Glory/Revenants (PS5) - $59.99

Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS5) - $39.99

Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling Into Darkness CE (Switch) - $89.99

Kena: Bridge of Spirits Deluxe Edition (PS5) - $39.99

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth (PS4) - $34.99

Original total was $519.88. After all the discounts were applied it went down to $344.62.

I love this. I only have bought vidya games and kitchen stuff from Target in forever, and all I get is % off of smart waters and such.
Add baby and beauty goods to that list and you would be talking about my typical offers. Perhaps I need to buy diapers and some lip stick to throw off the algorithm and open the door for offers.

I got a $20 off $100 circle off last week, so I bought 120 pounds of cat litter to reach the threshold. This week I get $15 off $90 offer. Target harpooned their whale

I’m curious not curious how marketing works. If all someone does is buy video games, should the algorithm favor discounts on video games to encourage more buying or should it say “he’s already only buying video games, let’s try to get him to buy other stuff” but then make wild guesses at what he would buy

I got a $20 off $100 circle off last week, so I bought 120 pounds of cat litter to reach the threshold. This week I get $15 off $90 offer. Target harpooned their whale

I’m curious not curious how marketing works. If all someone does is buy video games, should the algorithm favor discounts on video games to encourage more buying or should it say “he’s already only buying video games, let’s try to get him to buy other stuff” but then make wild guesses at what he would buy
I know it's weird how their stuff works. Cat litter wise I hope you stacked that coupon with some physical coupons for the specific brands/digital circle stuff to get more bang for your buck. That's what I do anyway since I also own cats and litter isn't cheap. Though I used to just get 1 a week at cvs since they always were sending out 40% off or 30% off coupons.

Since I also shopped at target for my sister for her and her kids on occasion I get lots of beauty, baby and feminine products targeted offers.

That stinks

I didn't get either circle offer, but my girlfriend got the 40% last time. I was going to get something but I feel like it expired or all the good games got nerfed before I got to it though. 

Yeah unless you do it in like the first few hours you can miss out on the stuff that briefly works but gets fixed in my experience. Namely preorders and 1st party nintendo stuff. Though this time around pokemon didn't qualify besides eevee pikachu and the double pack for diamond and pearl. 

I didn't get the 40% last time, but I actually got the 30%, 15 off 90, and 5% extra with Red Card.  The weird thing is, the 5% didn't apply to everything in my cart.

Edit: I lied, I had the 40% off from like 8 months ago, but I thought there was a more recent one, which I didn't get if there was.

I didn't get the 40% last time, but I actually got the 30%, 15 off 90, and 5% extra with Red Card. The weird thing is, the 5% didn't apply to everything in my cart.

Edit: I lied, I had the 40% off from like 8 months ago, but I thought there was a more recent one, which I didn't get if there was.
Pretty sure the 5% off isn’t applying to most Switch stuff. I had it activated and only bought Switch games so it didn’t apply.

bread's done
Back