Target Clearance Thread XXIV

Used my 15% carthweel and 5% (redcard) on the currently on sale Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem. Probably the first time ever I've had good timing with these 1week carthwheel discounts.

Current modem was capped at 400mbps so this will be a nice upgrade (even with 800-1200 mbps service right now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a store and they still had the vinyl on sale even though BS says they're back at full price. They also had Marc Anthony 3.0, Abba Gold and Raise the Roof by Robert Plant on clearance.

I woke up to a "Just For You" offer for 20% off select video game software Circle offer.

And 40% off women's sandals!  Finally, something that I can use to discipline the kids!!!  :boxing:

(Disclaimer - I don't have any kids.)  :shock:

There’s a targeted video game circle offer.  Only 20% off though.  But it does apply to some preorders like Pokémon Violet & scarlet (double pack and stand alones).  It also works on Crisis Core and Anonymous Code.  It also works on the restock of Record of Lodoss War.

I bought the Pokemon double pack since I know I have to get it for a Christmas present.

I just preordered half the games on the site. LOL.

Call Of Duty: MW2
God of War: Ragnarok
Endling: Extinction Is Forever
Pac-Man World
Evil West
Gotham Knights
Skull & Bones
Callisto Protocol
Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me

Came to $418.52 with 20% offer and 5% off with Redcard.
Of course Forspoken was excluded as always.

Heads up, I also got a $10 off $50 card in my circle and with that turned on, most preorders stopped getting the 20% applied.

Honestly, B2G1 is a better deal than the flat 20% + Red Card, however I know lately a LOT of preorders haven't been applying to those sales, so ain't a bad idea to lock stuff in and see it comes up lower later.

I just preordered half the games on the site. LOL.

Call Of Duty: MW2
God of War: Ragnarok
Endling: Extinction Is Forever
Pac-Man World
Evil West
Gotham Knights
Skull & Bones
Callisto Protocol
Dark Pictures: The Devil In Me

Came to $418.52 with 20% offer and 5% off with Redcard.
Of course Forspoken was excluded as always.
Also excluded:

LIve-A-Live - fucking annoyed that this has been excluded with every sale for whatever reason.

But included:

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, including the double pack!!

No More Heroes 3

Crisis Core Reunion!

Chaos Head/Noah double pack.

NIS Presents Vol 3

got omori, nier and something else for the switch. 20% is cool but im gonna wait for a bigger discount to come back for the other stuff. target is about to be my new game store because gamestop cannot keep up worth a damn with new releases.

I got the 20% offer too, went with...

Disco Elysium: The Final Cut - PlayStation 4

ANONYMOUS;CODE - Nintendo Switch

Star Ocean: The Divine Force - PlayStation 5

Super Bullet Break - Nintendo Switch

Soul Hackers 2 - PlayStation 5

Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society - Nintendo Switch

Last time a targeted offer came out, someone posted the link on here and it worked for everyone to apply. Anyone able to post it? 🥺

Well it's actually on the electronics section of Circle... I'm an idiot :)

I applied and pre-ordered the following:

Call of Duty MW2
God of War Ragnarok
Soul Hackers 2
Crisis Core Reunion FF7
Slime Rancher (Switch)
Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Dual Pack

Heads up, I also got a $10 off $50 card in my circle and with that turned on, most preorders stopped getting the 20% applied.
Same. I was hoping the coupons would stack, but instead the $10 off $50 pushes the 20% out.

I'll probably pre-order Pokemon Violet. Tempted on Ragnarok and MW2. I would have to talk to chat about manually adjusting the 20% off on those.

Damn none of the PS5 games had the 20% applying for me for some reason. It showed the 20% on the games product page but not in the cart. Was able to pre order a bunch of switch games though. Mario Rabbids Gold is also working, but not sure it's worth it since it's ubisoft

Two chats later, I was unable to get them to manually apply 20% off to the two games that were being blocked by the $10 off $50 offer (Ragnarok and MW2, which would have been only $5 off ea after they split the $10 off). I've had Target reps manually adjust the total after placing orders before, so I'm not sure what the problem was here.

Just Pokemon Violet for me. $48 at launch reminds me of the good ol' GCU days.

-edit- Oh wait, we used to get $10 certs on top of that ^^;

Not really gaming related, but my target at Surprise, AZ had the Masters of the Universe Origins Stridor figure on clearance for $8.99 (normally $29.99)

I got my $10 Circle credit from the Target Circle Bonus when my last order shipped this afternoon, so I was able to get Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town for Switch, Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania for Xbox One, and a $10 Google Play gift card for $34.27 shipped.

Put an order in for 20 preorders, mostly Switch.  These kinds of deals at Target makes it much easier to miss BBY's GCU.

A word of warning about preorders from Target though: sometimes preorders can go to "backorder" status despite the items besing listed as in stock and shipping on the site.  I'm currently going through that with DNF Duel (both PS4 and PS5 versions) which I preordered in a B2G1 free a few months ago. They've been listed as backordered in my order, yet show in stock on the website.  I've been giving it time to correct itself though I imagine I'm going to have to contact customer service about it. 

I would say 95% of your preorders should be fine though, with the worst thing being maybe they are sent a little late.

Damn none of the PS5 games had the 20% applying for me for some reason. It showed the 20% on the games product page but not in the cart. Was able to pre order a bunch of switch games though. Mario Rabbids Gold is also working, but not sure it's worth it since it's ubisoft
Make sure you have the $10 off $50 turned off. This was happening to me when I tried to stack both especially with PS5 games

Make sure you have the $10 off $50 turned off. This was happening to me when I tried to stack both especially with PS5 games
Yeah thanks. I just assumed they made it not work on certain games so I ordered some switch games quickly before it got "fixed". Should have been more patient, oh well hopefully another one comes around in a month or so.

Oh man, I did not realize you could turn that coupon off. You just go to your Circle offers and click it again. I would have been able to order more games with 20% off yesterday ^^;

I'll just wait for another % off deal or a sale after release.

Super Bullet Break - Nintendo Switch
For those who don't know, it's like an animu Slay the Spire. But after the demo, I don't know if it's worth the $40, considering Slay the Spire was like $25.

Another niche one is Potion Permit.

Both have demos on Steam.

These were available cheaper before (30% or B2G1):

Omori

Chaos;head

Prinny Vol. 3

Eastward

Record of Lodoss War

Edit 2:

DioField Chronicle also eligible.

When it ships. You will see random pending dings on your card throughout the pre-order period.
If you order using a Red Card, I don't believe you should see those intermittent charges/holds, but if you're using a normal debit/credit card it seems to be the case that you definitely will.

If you order using a Red Card, I don't believe you should see those intermittent charges/holds, but if you're using a normal debit/credit card it seems to be the case that you definitely will.
Yeah, I use my red card for the extra 5% off and the only time it charges is when they ship.

Put an order in for 20 preorders, mostly Switch. These kinds of deals at Target makes it much easier to miss BBY's GCU.

A word of warning about preorders from Target though: sometimes preorders can go to "backorder" status despite the items besing listed as in stock and shipping on the site. I'm currently going through that with DNF Duel (both PS4 and PS5 versions) which I preordered in a B2G1 free a few months ago. They've been listed as backordered in my order, yet show in stock on the website. I've been giving it time to correct itself though I imagine I'm going to have to contact customer service about it.

I would say 95% of your preorders should be fine though, with the worst thing being maybe they are sent a little late.
Lmk how it goes with CS regarding ur DNF duel. I’m on the same boat and it didn’t even ask for a delay approval. It was expected to arrive by July 4 but seems to be in limbo now lmao

I have the credit card version of the Red Card and they do authorizations or holds multiple times if you preorder. You can see this in your online account on RCAM. Since I have the credit card I'm not too concerned about it. If I had the debit card it can see it being an issue.

I have the credit card version of the Red Card and they do authorizations or holds multiple times if you preorder. You can see this in your online account on RCAM. Since I have the credit card I'm not too concerned about it. If I had the debit card it can see it being an issue.
I have the RedCard Debit Version and you don't get charged at all or any authorization until your order ships out.

Looks like they removed a lot of games from the 20% promo including Ragnarok and Pokemon S/V.

Target hates it when you save money on stuff they didn't want you to save money on. Why don't you use it on a nice $60 copy of Mario & Rabbids on switch instead.

Awesome so target finally decided to cancel my DNF duel pre order from b2g1 that never shipped. No cancellation email, nothing

Now it shows -$12 on my payment total lol

Awesome so target finally decided to cancel my DNF duel pre order from b2g1 that never shipped. No cancellation email, nothing

Now it shows -$12 on my payment total lol
Your post prompted me to check my order and sure enough they canceled the PS4 and PS5 versions of DNF Duel I had in the same order. No notice also. Of course the game still appears to be available for shipping on the website, so not sure what the problem was. Its probably for the best as I can see this dipping in the $20 - $30 range so I'll just get it then.

Found this today. Seems like a good deal even if it’s not game related. All the other colors were normal price.[attachment=37134:44E902A4-6F89-4EE2-A174-5619B15EE0A6.jpeg]

Found this today. Seems like a good deal even if it’s not game related. All the other colors were normal price.
attachicon.gif
44E902A4-6F89-4EE2-A174-5619B15EE0A6.jpeg
Thank you for the heads up and photo. It looks like it’s tagged wrong though. The dpci in your photo doesn’t exist on brickseek. Unless BS is going bonkers as usual of course.

Edit: is the one you found 'wisteria' or purple? The photo makes it look like the baltic blue color.

Thank you for the heads up and photo. It looks like it’s tagged wrong though. The dpci in your photo doesn’t exist on brickseek. Unless BS is going bonkers as usual of course.

Edit: is the one you found 'wisteria' or purple? The photo makes it look like the baltic blue color.
Hey, I checked the box and it’s wisteria.

Heads up - this morning Target gave me a Circle offer for $10 off a $50 video game purchase that's good for the next 13 days.  That's almost 2 weeks!  :shock:

Heads up - this morning Target gave me a Circle offer for $10 off a $50 video game purchase that's good for the next 13 days. That's almost 2 weeks! :shock:
Got it too, but for some reason it doesn’t apply to the Switch game I want (it’s not even a first party game and it was released over a month ago.)

bread's done
Back