Target Clearance Thread XXIV

$15 off $75 for me as well. I'm sure Switch games are excluded though.

I'm a bit disappointed that the Pac Man Repac (Switch) I bought with a prior 20% off coupon still hasn't shipped, despite it being in stock on the website. I've had that happen with 3 other games over the last few months at Target (preorder with coupon, item in stock on the website, but never shipped and got canceled, without ever asking for me to accept the delay.). It's really frustrating knowing that this can happen anytime apparently.
I was in a similar situation with DNF Duel. After it being in stock for a week or so, I did the online chat. The rep had me order it, give them the order number, and they refunded me in full for that order (I say refunded, but I was never actually charged for it).

i never get any good target circle offers. im thinking about calling them and complaining. they're also unavailable if i click a link
Do you regularly shop at Target? Or only during the B2G1 sales?

I get a lot of offers, but I do shop there regularly. Basically if the AI doesn’t see enough of a shopping history to try and get you to shop more, it won’t try.

I was in a similar situation with DNF Duel. After it being in stock for a week or so, I did the online chat. The rep had me order it, give them the order number, and they refunded me in full for that order (I say refunded, but I was never actually charged for it).
Lol I never got my $36 DNF copy from them so I talked to em via chat then the rep just left but I at least didn’t get charged for it. I still wanted the game tho, couldve at least helped me rebuy it for the same $36 price but nope just left the chat lmfao

Checked out my local store and they had various PC (gaming) accessories on initial clearance and some of the things I remember offhand are Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury mouse, Corsair K60 keyboard, Blue Yeti Blackout Microphone, one of the Razer mice (I don't recall which model), and various headsets. They were only 30% off thus far but it might perhaps be something worth keeping an eye on if you are in the market and your store is doing the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

I get a lot of offers, but I do shop there regularly. Basically if the AI doesn’t see enough of a shopping history to try and get you to shop more, it won’t try.
I started purchasing gift cards every month for things that I would buy anyway such as restaurants and Starbucks, and then it seemed as if I started getting the individualized "Just For You" offers a lot more often. So, you're probably right.

Check your circle offers. I got another 4 month trial for Apple TV plus. You can't have used a free trial before so I made a new Apple ID and so far, this offer just hangs on a loading circle in the middle of the page. I am not sure if it stacks with the Best Buy 3 month promo. The BB one ends Sept 5th and this Target ends on Sept 28th. I will try this one first and then the BB. Worst case is BB doesn't stack but Target is an extra month.

*EDIT* It was not loading on my phone using Chrome and on my PC using Firefox so I tried the Target trial on my PC Chrome and it worked. I then tried the BB trial but it said it was for new subscribers only. I then tried the BB with my existing Apple TV/original Apple ID and got the same message. So I can confirm it doesn't stack with the Target trial so I suggest Target since it's a month longer. You actually get a 7 day trial first and then the 4 months.

i got some shoes, food and a pair of pants the other week, i also get games when they are on sale (not buy2get1 specifically). but i should be getting these offers, i dont like these coupon systems that are prejudice.

This also happens with best buy i dont get the emails with mystery certificates or any emails even though i am signed up.

I think these retailers just dont like yahoo.com email addresses

I got a Circle offer this week for $10 gift card with $50+ purchase of select video games: https://www.target.com/circle/offers/24?detail=372734

The wait for b2g1 continues ^^;
I also didn’t have it earlier, but it’s there now. Works on a few preorders. Dragon Warriors Treasures, Harvestella, Life is Strange Arcadia Bay. I’m sure there’s other, but I don’t buy PlayStation or Xbox games.
i went with Tactics Ogre Reborn to get the max value.

I also didn’t have it earlier, but it’s there now. Works on a few preorders. Dragon Warriors Treasures, Harvestella, Life is Strange Arcadia Bay. I’m sure there’s other, but I don’t buy PlayStation or Xbox games.
i went with Tactics Ogre Reborn to get the max value.
Did it work on the $49.99 copy of Tactics Ogre or did you have to buy filler to push it over $50?

Did it work on the $49.99 copy of Tactics Ogre or did you have to buy filler to push it over $50?
Worked by itself. Target promos usually have a little leeway. I think they actually work within $1 of the actual spend requirement. Not just these video game offers, but all their offers.

stopped coming to CAG a while back cuz Brickseeker was broken, oh and to try and curb my HOARDING ways..  A buddy just sent me the below pic and I figured before I drive all over, to check Brickseek, however 1+ year later and still doesn't seem to be working correctly..

so few quick questions:

#1 - whats the deal with Brickseek? Did Target wise up to them or something...

#2 - Is there any proper way besides driving all over to check store on hand and more importantly TRUE STORE prices?   That vinyl clearance someone posted a while back.. man, would have loved that!!

#3 - Target clearance seems to have gone the way of Walmart clearance, rarely do we see the stockpiles of stuff clearanced out anymore, or is it just me?

here's the item of interest if anyone interested: $109 - Anova Sous Vide Wifi Precision Cooker

[attachment=37300:Sous Vide.JPG]

**New to Sous Vide, so is it really worth it?  Pro's and Con's please, as I don't want another expensive tech paperweight gathering dust like my brand new GoPro Max 8 I bought 2-3yrs ago...

the question is are you actually going to use it? sous vide is good but it takes a long time.
for no real reason, I don't eat meat as much as you I used to.. probably cuz I no longer have easy access to a grill I think.

was hoping this would change things but from what I'm readin most people want the char on their steak so.. well, that seems to require a lot of smoke/smell/odors in a 645sq ft living space that I'm not sure I want to explore.. right?

guess to YouTube videos I go to research some more. thanks for the reply

for no real reason, I don't eat meat as much as you I used to.. probably cuz I no longer have easy access to a grill I think.

was hoping this would change things but from what I'm readin most people want the char on their steak so.. well, that seems to require a lot of smoke/smell/odors in a 645sq ft living space that I'm not sure I want to explore.. right?

For the char you either pan sear before or after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked by itself. Target promos usually have a little leeway. I think they actually work within $1 of the actual spend requirement. Not just these video game offers, but all their offers.
Thanks for confirming. I just preordered it myself, as I have been looking for a launch deal on this game and this looks to be a decent one for now.

I got the spend 50, get 10 offer late yesterday; despite the fine print it looks to work on plenty of 1st party Nintendo and preorders. But not the one I was hoping to discount, DioField. So I put it towards Elysium.

Went to my local Target earlier this evening and found the following on clearance:

:switch:  Active Life: Outdoor Challenge (DPCI 207-30-0358)  $9.99 

Also available on Target.com for $14.99 here.

:switch: Power A Nintendo Switch Wired Controller (DPCI 207-00-2691) $17.49

:switch: Game Traveler GoPlay Action Pack (Carrying Case and Accessories) $12.49

:switch: Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case (Zelda Edition) (DPCI): 207-00-0618 $12.45

It's delicious and so easy. There nothing like throwing dinner on to cook and going to take a nap.

I've never cared for the burnt sear style, a quick stop in the pan gets the heat right and enough of a finish for us. Making things like pork shoulder you don't even need that, I've just shredded and moved on. Fantastic to cook chicken and dice it up after, the tenderness comes through in the small bits.

My favorite channel lately is Sous Vide Everything.

I'm trying to decide whether I want to use the free $10 gift card with $50 video game software purchase offer tonight or not.  I haven't paid full price for a physical game in years, so pre-ordering is out, and there's not much of a selection of stuff that I want on Target's website.  But I'm concerned that the algorithm will stop sending me these coupons if I don't order something.  Decisions.  :whistle2:k

(Update - I didn't buy any games, and the world didn't collapse.  Just another new week of crappy Target sales. :speaktothehand: )

I'm trying to decide whether I want to use the free $10 gift card with $50 video game software purchase offer tonight or not. I haven't paid full price for a physical game in years, so pre-ordering is out, and there's not much of a selection of stuff that I want on Target's website. But I'm concerned that the algorithm will stop sending me these coupons if I don't order something. Decisions. :whistle2:k

(Update - I didn't buy any games, and the world didn't collapse. Just another new week of crappy Target sales. :speaktothehand: )
For what it's worth I believe I've gotten it like 3 times recently and passed on it each time, but still seem to continue receiving them. Like you I don't have an impetus to buy games at full price so I will wait for significant discounts, and rather than redeem this offer I would prefer to just wait to see what's in the next B2G1 free promo.

There's a 20% off Circle coupon for books, expires this Saturday.  Gonna check to see what video game books they have available.

Observed the following items on clearance at the store nearest to me (YMMV):

SanDisk Ultra Plus 512GB microSD - $57.49 (50% off)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=056-12-0006

^ I'm curious whether these are being replaced by a new packaging/model or could they perhaps be discontinuing them for some reason? It was only the 512GBs on a clearance endcap in Electronics and other capacities were still stocked as usual in their regular place.

Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse - $10.49 (70% off)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-00-0292

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Pandemic Game - $29.99 (50% off)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=087-10-7653

Disney It's a Small World Game - $12.49 (50% off)

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=087-10-5530

^ Note that the 50% off items are very likely to go to 70% off soon. Then if they don't sell at that point they typically get pulled for salvage.

- Keep in mind that the Target checker on Brickseek will not show correct in-store pricing on most items so it may only be good for a stock check.

Figured someone here might have experienced something similar/know the answer to this

2 days ago I purchased something for above $180. Today I received a “spend above 180, get $20 gift card” offer. If I called customer service, would they just “check the box” for me and give me a 20 gift card since it was bought 2 days ago and is still within my return policy ( and they know I can return rebuy). Or do I have to physically go to the store and do a return rebuy to get that gift card

Figured someone here might have experienced something similar/know the answer to this

2 days ago I purchased something for above $180. Today I received a “spend above 180, get $20 gift card” offer. If I called customer service, would they just “check the box” for me and give me a 20 gift card since it was bought 2 days ago and is still within my return policy ( and they know I can return rebuy). Or do I have to physically go to the store and do a return rebuy to get that gift card
That's a maybe by the phone representative. It involves an escalation and more work for them to do that than it is for you to do a refund exchange in store. It is much simpler and cleaner for you to do it in store.

Don’t think it’s clearance but they have the 512GB series x hard drive expansion half off at 69.99
Back in stock online (for now): https://www.target.com/p/seagate-storage-expansion-card-512gb-officially-licensed-for-xbox-series-xs----stjr512400-/-/A-85161085

Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting to get more storage for my XSX but wouldn't pay $220 for 1TB. $70 for 512GB is a little easier to swallow. This should also trigger my spend $60 get $10 back promo.

First time I ever received Circle Bonus Earnings (got $15 for my $30 purchase). Does anyone know if these expire quicker than typical Circle Earnings due to it being tied to a promo or are they good for a year as well?

First time I ever received Circle Bonus Earnings (got $15 for my $30 purchase). Does anyone know if these expire quicker than typical Circle Earnings due to it being tied to a promo or are they good for a year as well?
Right under the section on the website that shows how much you have in Circle earnings, it will tell you the expiration date of the earnings in very small print.

I currently have 73 cents in Circle earnings, and today is Sept. 20th, but it says that I have to use them by Sept. 13th of next year, so I would imagine it probably isn't exactly one year for you either.

Found a few games on clearance (Outriders Xbox, Far Cry 6 PS4), but Target has mostly been dumping their old games onto Goodwill and local liquidators. Half the games in one bargain bin rang up as $0.00 or "price not available".

Still, plenty of gaming-adjacent hardware on clearance. It goes without saying that Brickseek's displayed prices are still not accurate.

PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Xbox Controller 207-00-9623 $89.99 -> $44.99
SteelSeries Premier Gaming Bundle (Arctis 1 headset, Apex 3 keyboard, Rival 3 mouse, QcK mousepad) 207-00-0725 $129.99 -> $38.99
HyperX Alloy Core keyboard 207-00-0237 $49.99 -> $14.99
Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard 207-28-1290 $49.99 -> $42.49
Corsair K55 RGB Pro Keyboard 207-00-5910 $49.99 -> $42.49
Corsair Sabre RGB Pro Mouse 207-00-8393 $59.99 -> $29.99
Corsair M55 RGB Pro Mouse 207-00-0638 $39.99 -> $27.99
Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Mouse 207-00-0292 $34.99 -> $17.49
Razer Viper Mini Mouse 207-00-1824 $39.99 -> $19.99

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 207-00-8070 $149.99 -> $127.49
Logitech Zone 750 056-00-0019 $129.99 -> $38.99
Corsair HS60 Pro Surround headphones 207-00-0640 $69.99 -> $34.99
Corsair HS35 Stereo wired headphones 207-00-0637 $39.99 -> $27.99
Xbox 20th Anniversary Wired Gaming Headset 207-00-2372 $69.99 -> $34.99

Blue Snowball Yeti 207-28-0112 $129.99 -> $64.99
Blue Snowball Ice Black 207-28-0110 $49.99 -> $14.99
Blue Snowball Ice White 056-00-4371 $49.99 -> $14.99

Netgear 5-port Gigabit switch 056-02-0123 $34.99 -> $10.49
Philips NeoPix Prime2 Projector 008-06-6494 $199.99 -> $99.99
j5create ScreenCast HDMI wireless display $49.99 -> $24.99

It's not on clearance, but the Switch game Game Builder Garage is $19.99 on sale at Target and most other video game retailers this week.  I grabbed that along with $65 in restaurant gift cards that I'll use over the next few months, and that was enough for me to qualify for the $10 Circle Bonus that I received from spending at least $80.

I lucked out today when I stopped by Target and found the best clearance item that I've seen in a while! 

Seagate 4 TB Hard Drive for PS4/PS4 Pro (056020057) - $37.49  :shock:

And some Jurassic World: Dominion action figures...for the kids.  8-[

Dr. Alan Grant with Dimetrodon (087162194) - $10.49

Kayla Watts with Pyroraptor (087162194) - $7.49

I had $11.16 in Circle earnings, so that dropped the price even more.  :hot:

I lucked out today when I stopped by Target and found the best clearance item that I've seen in a while!

Seagate 4 TB Hard Drive for PS4/PS4 Pro (056020057) - $37.49 :shock:

And some Jurassic World: Dominion action figures...for the kids. 8-[

Dr. Alan Grant with Dimetrodon (087162194) - $10.49

Kayla Watts with Pyroraptor (087162194) - $7.49

I had $11.16 in Circle earnings, so that dropped the price even more. :hot:
is that by store or should all of em have the 4tb at that price?

It seems like a few people mentioned stuff like that in the last week or two but I'd wager it's still ymmv. But worth checking out. Especially if you have that 20% extra on pc stuff circle coupon.

Sadly my target is remodeling so they don't have much in the way of clearance and what they did have was either close to full price or rang up item not found.

It seems like a few people mentioned stuff like that in the last week or two but I'd wager it's still ymmv. But worth checking out. Especially if you have that 20% extra on pc stuff circle coupon.

Sadly my target is remodeling so they don't have much in the way of clearance and what they did have was either close to full price or rang up item not found.
Every clearance item is YMMV at Target. And mine was also remodeling and didn't have much in the way of clearance. So, good luck!

$5 off 25 beauty purchase. im a single male. typical bs target circle week. i never get off of electronics or games, i got a $10 off specific clothing one that was good over a month ago but thats it.

bread's done
Back