Target Clearance Thread XXIV

just moved into a house i bought and spent 418 bucks on various items like cutlery, hoodie/pants/shirt, air mattress, tv wall mount, printer and new headset with 2 cheap games and f1 22 as well as tons of food with the 15% off and 5% off since it's my birthday month and 5% off for redcard. Im excited to get such a great deal but i spent alot. oh well i dont feel like i regret the purchase so i feel alright about it. Good luck to all you promo stackers  :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
just moved into a house i bought and spent 418 bucks on various items like cutlery, hoodie/pants/shirt, air mattress, tv wall mount, printer and new headset with 2 cheap games and f1 22 as well as tons of food with the 15% off and 5% off since it's my birthday month and 5% off for redcard. Im excited to get such a great deal but i spent alot. oh well i dont feel like i regret the purchase so i feel alright about it. Good luck to all you promo stackers :D/
That's exciting. target right now has a lot of household and kitchen items on clearances. Pots, pans, indoor grills, and more.

the last time they did the spend $50, get a $15 gift card on household items, i had an offer for spend $45 3 times get $10 back. I did the spend $50 get $15 gift card 3 times, then placed a 4th order the following day using the gift cards from the first 3 orders and the target circle $10 AND got another $15 gift card. these promos are great, but i don't know if I can buy any more toilet paper...
Lol before COVID I had stacks of TP from the Target deals. Lasted me until TP became easier to buy again. I did not regret stocking up.

that 15% off coupon is great. ~$436 for a series x after tax and ~$175 for a series s after tax if you cancel the free controller (~$38 value). Too bad the PS5 isn't in stock nearby to test the coupon on.

$218 for the Series S and a red controller after tax and coupon.  Nice thing to giveaway on a live stream at such a big discount.

that 15% off coupon is great. ~$436 for a series x after tax and ~$175 for a series s after tax if you cancel the free controller (~$38 value). Too bad the PS5 isn't in stock nearby to test the coupon on.
The Series X/S are definitely more readily available, which makes sense. MS doesn't really have any big titles to show off this year, and even Halo Infinite has pretty much fizzled out (so much for the long tail). It's not to say the PS5 has that much more to boast over, but it does have Ratchet, Horizon 2, and the upcoming God of War sequel to flash on screens.

And that all said, I am starting to wonder how much longer retailers will bother with keeping sizable game sections at stores. Like the paring down of movies sections, I would expect the same to happen to the games sections given consoles are becoming more digital, and there is less and less incentive for publishers to bother with physical versions. The loss on margins for physical releases is getting larger and larger, I'm sure, when these companies factor the nearly entire share of margins they swallow selling digital either directly or through stream.

Just as Gamestop once balked at digital-only consoles, I'm guessing retailers will start to wonder the same and start to rethink how much floor space they should be allocating to products that drive less and less foot traffic.'

I know most consumers - and younger ones - don't care. For those of us who grew up seeing games at stores, it's the slow but assured passing of yet another good childhood memory.

Just a heads up, many of you should have a Target circle promo that offers something like $15 off $70 in-store or online or $10 off $60, etc for Target deal days. These work on some PS5 or Xbox preorders. For example, I just preordered Dead Island 2 for series X plus some pens, came out to around $74 and it took $15 off.

Just a heads up, many of you should have a Target circle promo that offers something like $15 off $70 in-store or online or $10 off $60, etc for Target deal days. These work on some PS5 or Xbox preorders. For example, I just preordered Dead Island 2 for series X plus some pens, came out to around $74 and it took $15 off.
Some? Seems more like most, I got Dead Space, Callisto Protocol, Gotham Knights, and Midnight Suns all to work without a problem. Not as good as when they run 20% off and don’t exclude preorders but still not much to scoff at.

I got a 10% off one electronics or video game item today.

Also, the $10 off $50 and the $20 off $100 toy purchase offers are back, but you have to claim them in Circle to activate them.

I also learned a valuable lesson yesterday - any purchases of Target e-gift cards do not count towards the monthly Target Circle Bonus offers.  I need to make 4 purchases of $45 each.  I bought a $50 Choice Dining gift card for Subway online yesterday for $42.50 when it was 15% off, and I added a $5 Target gift card to the transaction to bump the total to $47.50 only to discover that the transaction only counted it as $42.50 towards the Bonus.

Which sucks.  :bomb:

Yesterday I got a 15% off one item coupon and I didn't use it because I didn't notice it expired Oct 8. I went to Target and everything but I wanted to save it for later. Now I got a 10% off coupon for one electronic item or video game.

***Edit*** Target killed being able to use the offer on gift cards. 

FYI the 10% off 1 electronics or video game offer works on game currency (Nintendo eshop, xbox and steam). But NOT PlayStation.  

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Aloha Edition Carrying Case and Screen Protector $7.49
Hot Wheels Mario Kart 3 Pack $7.19

[attachment=37386:691AE3C0-C70E-47F9-AFD7-98B2BAAFF875.jpeg][attachment=37385:C68BD499-B97A-4CD4-B03A-EA30D5CF6C4A.jpeg]

How do I get the 10% off electronics or video games to show up in cart? I intend to buy nintendo eshop funds.
You log into Circle online or in the app (you have to have a Target Account). In the app it shows up in the wallet tab and you have to add/save the offer.

it is one time use for 1 item.

You log into Circle online or in the app (you have to have a Target Account). In the app it shows up in the wallet tab and you have to add/save the offer.

it is one time use for 1 item.
I have the offer saved in app and online but it doesn't show in my cart. I'm getting $50 nintendo eshop

How do I get the 10% off electronics or video games to show up in cart? I intend to buy nintendo eshop funds.
It doesn't work on gift card purchases. I know because I just tried adding an Xbox card to my cart as well, and it didn't work. This is likely because they're trying to get you to buy an item since the profit margin is slimmer on gift cards than it is on product.

Was hoping to find the $65 Sous Vide cooker mentioned here, but the store that I went to that had 2 in stock, they were full price...RATS

That store did have a ton of yellow tags (on the shelf not on the item) for electronics markdowns, but pretty much all items were wiped out that were 75% off. 

[attachment=37387:20221011_014255.jpeg]

Found The Goonies - Strategy Game on clearance at a nearby store for $10.49 (70% off). It was at a location that seems to have less space dedicated to board games than some others so that may be why. Not sure. I also checked it at another store and it was full price so YMMV.

The $130 43" 4k TV from TCL is/was back in stock this morning. Used the 10% off electronics and pulled the trigger for shipping. Might want to check inventories if you missed it last time.

Found this today Nighthawk Tri-Band AX8 scanned about 114$ Used my 10% off electronics came out to 102.59$. Was out of stock on app. Not showing available in store either. No markdown tags on the item either.[attachment=37405:921F9462-406C-46AE-9BAC-A488F6F9F9EF.jpeg][attachment=37406:8E38FBE3-4515-4F90-9C7C-02E9D1B6CB45.jpeg]

Definitely. I also no longer trust tp link as a brand. Got rid of their stuff and went with an asus currently.
Vice versa for me went from Asus RT-AX88u to TP Link AX11000 after the Asus died after 1.5 years. Asus replaced it with a refurb, which I'll keep as a backup. I don't trust the Asus.

Why, what's wrong with TP-Link? Just curious.
They're actively lying about services included for free and charging a subscription for security features that are normally built in.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/532808

Also they allegedly have been selling your traffic to third party vendors.

https://www.gizchina.com/2022/03/14/tp-link-routers-caught-transmitting-traffic-to-a-third-party-company/

And then they've built in hidden backdoors.

https://cybernews.com/security/walmart-exclusive-routers-others-made-in-china-contain-backdoors-to-control-devices/

Saw various older inkjet cartridges at 70% off clearance (Canon, Epson, HP, etc) at a couple of Target's in my area. The first one had them on one of those hanging steel wire racks near the end of the aisle in the printer aisle (and marked as clearance). At the second location it looked like they were reorganizing things for the upcoming holiday season so they had them in a cart next to the electronics desk (along with a bunch of other stuff), which possibly means that they were about to be pulled for salvage.

They're actively lying about services included for free and charging a subscription for security features that are normally built in.

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/532808

Also they allegedly have been selling your traffic to third party vendors.

https://www.gizchina.com/2022/03/14/tp-link-routers-caught-transmitting-traffic-to-a-third-party-company/

And then they've built in hidden backdoors.

https://cybernews.com/security/walmart-exclusive-routers-others-made-in-china-contain-backdoors-to-control-devices/
It burns to read all of this. I’ve been using older TP-Link USB network adapters for a few years. What brand of routers and network adapters would you recommend? I need two USB network adapters to replace them for family members.

Was hoping to find the $65 Sous Vide cooker mentioned here, but the store that I went to that had 2 in stock, they were full price...RATS

That store did have a ton of yellow tags (on the shelf not on the item) for electronics markdowns, but pretty much all items were wiped out that were 75% off.
I have 5 Targets in my area, but the one 3mins from my house still has the Sous Vide cooker, over 5 in stock, and still at full price, $219.99, the other 4 Targers are all SOLD OUT, because they clearanced them out, 1st at 50% and then at 75%.

So i'm still checking my Target weekly to see if they will do the same soon.. would make great xmas gifts for the family!!

Was it just under offers or did you have to dig for it?
Typically that is under the offers on the 3rd button on the landing page for circle that loads a side bar like the x gift card after y purchases so many times. Bonus that's what the button is called. It's the 3rd button on the right after saved offers and show barcode.

As usual I got nothing so meh.

So someone can go in and swipe them all?

Ugh.
This was how it was years ago at my local Target. I don't remember any recent Target Pokemon events so they might change it. If they don't put it on a stand like that, you might have to ask the electronics people and they'll give it.

bread's done
Back