Target Coupon: Spend $50 on anything, get $10 Gift Card. Valid thru Dec 15

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**SECOND COUPON - Valid thru Dec 15th

gift-card-coupon.jpg

There’s a new Target Coupon available to print for a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 or more. Stacks with any other sale/coupon/offer, and can be used on any items totaling over $50, including clearance. If you’re buying a 3DS this week be sure to use this!

Here’s the link for the coupon >>>http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons

The coupon is valid through the end of the week, and available while supplies last so you may want to print this out as soon as possible.

Link to this week's ad specials: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10224917#post10224917

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scenttii']God damn it! I just bought some groceries a few days ago and I claim this! I just got a coupon that took a chunk of money off if I spent over a certain amount of money.[/QUOTE]

Just take in your receipt with a coupon toe CS, they will give you the GC, new coupon expires on the 15th

I notice 12 month xbox for $44.99, ad somethin for $5 receive the GC and it's kinda like a $35 xbox live year

Dang I bought the 3ds xl mk7 bundle two days ago pming at Target and got the $20 gift card for $170 after tax. Do you guys think they would add $10 to my gift card if I bring in the receipt and show the coupon even after I opened the box?

[quote name='Prinnybomb']Dang I bought the 3ds xl mk7 bundle two days ago pming at Target and got the $20 gift card for $170 after tax. Do you guys think they would add $10 to my gift card if I bring in the receipt and show the coupon even after I opened the box?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it says "Offer not valid on previous purchases" so it shouldn't. Give it a shot anyway, and see if you get a kind rep/manager. You could even ask to return the box and buy it again immediately, applying the coupon. YMMV

the website sucks. why do i need to instal a program to print a coupon? Spyware?

im assuming the pdf should work fine? anyone try it? I also have a 5 dollar off coupon. Do those stack?

Those "$5 off $75 electronics purchase" coupons work regardless of what you spent it on. You just need to reach that cost first. And they stack.

Although I tried to use new ones I got in the mail and the employee told me "You know, the store doesn't get paid back for these. And you're just buying groceries." I hate her.

will i be able to use this if i pm the best buy's 3ds xl deal and the coupon? i know they won't let me get the $20 gc with the pm but this is different, right?

[quote name='tigerin']will i be able to use this if i pm the best buy's 3ds xl deal and the coupon? i know they won't let me get the $20 gc with the pm but this is different, right?[/QUOTE]

It's YMMV but it worked for me today. I was able to PM BB's MK7 bundle deal and received a $20 GC and $10 GC. I tried to use more than one coupon, but the CSR said only one coupon per transaction.

The Kinect is on sale for $99.99 plus a $20 gift card til the 15th. Add the extra $10 from this coupon and its a pretty sweet deal on a Kinect.

bread's done
Back