Target Dual Packs - $34.99 360/PS3 - Fallout 3GOTY/NV Ult + more

My favorite is still the Binary Domain / Yakuza 4 dual pack (and if the new ones are like the old ones the games are original packaging separately sealed combined in to a two pack). Glad to see more coming in.

If I didnt just get new vegas ultimate for $20 at gamestop I would probably jump on that one, seriously if you haven't played fallout 3/new vegas for $35 it's a steal, each game is over 100 hours of fun, plus it throws in the DLC, for $35 you will easily get 200 hours or more of fun, you can't beat it.

You have to be pants on head retarded to not get the Fallout Bundle. I paid 60 for FO3 collectors back in the day, and bought all the DLC at full price, got NV day 1, and paid full price for all that dlc as well.

I don't care how unCAG that was, even for the price I paid it was worth every penny.

I have around 300 hours total on both games combined. I'm tempted to buy the bundle even though I already own it just because I like it that much.

[quote name='handsomepete']My favorite is still the Binary Domain / Yakuza 4 dual pack (and if the new ones are like the old ones the games are original packaging separately sealed combined in to a two pack). Glad to see more coming in.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the combo pack Binary Domain/ Yakuza Dead Souls? Those were the only ones I ever saw instore. Those were great titles when they had a B2G1 cause I grabbed 2 packs and traded in the 4 games. The will be great when its clearance time.

Now who will be the first CAG to find one on clearance?

that Fallout bundle is pretty tempting. I only have vanilla NV which I got for $9.99 at BB (my first ever deal on CAG!) so this isnt a bad price for me. Hmm...

[quote name='GamerDude316']that Fallout bundle is pretty tempting. I only have vanilla NV which I got for $9.99 at BB (my first ever deal on CAG!) so this isnt a bad price for me. Hmm...[/QUOTE]

though new vegas is better than fallout 3 imo, it's still great, and you are getting the DLC for both games included ON DISK, so if you have friends you can share the DLC disks with friends. honestly if you like new vegas i'd think about this. though, it might be possible to find new vegas ultimate and fallout 3 GOTY for cheaper separate.

max payne 3 gta 4 complete edition would be nice if i could find it on PS3. i've seen it for 360 for $20 often at my target. never ps3 though :( hopefully drops down to that price soon

[quote name='Bumslie']Wasn't the combo pack Binary Domain/ Yakuza Dead Souls? Those were the only ones I ever saw instore. Those were great titles when they had a B2G1 cause I grabbed 2 packs and traded in the 4 games. The will be great when its clearance time.

Now who will be the first CAG to find one on clearance?[/QUOTE]

duly corrected, right you are.

[quote name='Dev518']Can't you get Max Payne 3, GTA IV Complete, Red Dead Redemption GOTY, and Midnight Club LA for $40?[/QUOTE]

Wow, not a single guess is actually correct. Bravo, lol. The rockstar bundle (which I am assuming you are referring to), contains LA noire vanilla, GTA IV DLC disk, Red Dead vanilla, and Midnight Club LA Complete.

Great price for the Max Payne/gta4 and Fallout3/New Vegas packs. Own all 4 already though with all slc. Well I don't have all the dlc for max Payne 3 but the rest I do.

For people who have seen these new bundles, are any of the individual games platinum or greatest hits labels, and are they otherwise identical to the titles sold separately (such as upc) ? TIA

Never seen any of the target exclusive bundles go on clearance, the AC:B w/PS3 controller are still $60. Looking deeper the MSRP for both is $20 so going for the b1g1 50% off deals you can get both for $30.

The fallout deal is great. Id jump on it if I didnt get Fallout 3 for $5 during the Xbox live sale 2 months ago. I went and bought a used GOTY ear edition for 360 and installed the DLC from the2nd disc and returned it to GAmestop. Not a bad deal or idea. I want to get NV ultimate as well since it is $20 at gamestop now.

[quote name='E-104 Epsilon']You have to be pants on head retarded to not get the Fallout Bundle. I paid 60 for FO3 collectors back in the day, and bought all the DLC at full price, got NV day 1, and paid full price for all that dlc as well.

I don't care how unCAG that was, even for the price I paid it was worth every penny.

I have around 300 hours total on both games combined. I'm tempted to buy the bundle even though I already own it just because I like it that much.[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to sell my CE as I still have a FO3 CE sealed and found a Survival Edition in a local Flea Market. The Flea Market person had no idea what he had and sold it for $60 as the game was $10. Asked if $50 was alright and he took it in seconds. I have sold off virtually all of my CEs as my wife is right as they just collect dust. But I think I may hold onto my SE of FO3. I mean it seems to only be going up in price.

To those that have not played FO3/NV (is there anyone that hasnt?) This is an amazing deal. Even when playing through quickly, its easily over 100+ hours over both games. If you take your time its insanely high hours of play. That and it is a great game that keeps those hours of play engaging.

I played FO3 and loved it but every time I get close to purchasing New Vegas I remember all the criticism about bugs and glitches. Has anyone played this recently? Are the issues fixed? And has anyone ever lost a PS3 to corrupted data or anything like that because of a game/system freeze?

[quote name='ccjmli']I played FO3 and loved it but every time I get close to purchasing New Vegas I remember all the criticism about bugs and glitches. Has anyone played this recently? Are the issues fixed? And has anyone ever lost a PS3 to corrupted data or anything like that because of a game/system freeze?[/QUOTE]

They had the same complaints with FO3. Both have been fixed for a long time now. The only thing that is still an issue is present in FO3 still, game saves. They can get too large if you save very often and become more likely to get corrupted.

Lame, my Target had the Max Payne 3/GTA IV Complete priced at $39.99. All other packs were $34.99. Still a good deal IMO. Snagged an Xbox 360 one.

Wow, I'm gona have to get that FO dualpack.

I almost bought NV Ult from gamestop for $20. But for that extra $15 I don't mind spending it on FO3 + dlc. I already have FO3 vanilla, and could get the dlc on PSN for 5 bux each. This plus NV Ult will be the same as getting the dualpack so I might as well have them all on disc.

These dual packs are nice, if I didn't have one game from each set already.
Already have Fallout 3 GOTY, GTAIVComplete, and Devil May Cry 4.

Saw these at target today, of note the FO3/NV pack is Fallout 3 GOTY edition and the vanilla edition of New Vegas. Not sure if its like that everywhere, but that was a deal breaker for me.

Is the PS3 versions of these games still unplayable? I always hear terrible things about Bethesda PS3 ports.

[quote name='E-104 Epsilon']You have to be pants on head retarded to not get the Fallout Bundle. I paid 60 for FO3 collectors back in the day, and bought all the DLC at full price, got NV day 1, and paid full price for all that dlc as well.

I have around 300 hours total on both games combined. I'm tempted to buy the bundle even though I already own it just because I like it that much.[/QUOTE]
If PS3/360 is the only way you can play fallout then yeah it's worth it. Fallout 3 and NV can be had for like $15 for both if you wait for Steam sales, plus mods.

I wish they had Red Dead instead of GTA IV for that Rockstar pack. I want Max Payne 3, but I own GTA IV complete.

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Saw these at target today, of note the FO3/NV pack is Fallout 3 GOTY edition and the vanilla edition of New Vegas. Not sure if its like that everywhere, but that was a deal breaker for me.[/QUOTE]

Its not. At my Target it is the Ultimate NV and Fallout 3 GOTY. Definitely YMMV on this one.

bread's done
Back