TARGET EXCLUSIVE: Free Iron Man 2 movie cash with purchase of AC/DC IM2 CD/DVD

lawdood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Ad states:

Avail. Monday Free Iron Man 2 Movie Cash (up to $12) included with this Iron Man 2 CD soundtrack.

Soundtrack = $13.98

From the description on Amazon:
Product Description

CD includes 15 AC/DC classics and fan favorites. DVD features over 60 minutes of music videos, behind the scenes footage, exclusive interviews, and fan stories.
Packaged in a hardback case with 32-page booklet of band photos, Iron Man 2 film scenes, and essay by David Fricke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the movie cash included with all soundtracks? I know Best Buy is selling it for $12.99

Edit: Nvm, the Ad says Only at Target.

Might as well since it's a guarantee I'll be seeing the flick. I see it as a free CD.

Although it's odd how it's just a mix of ACDC songs, probably most I have already.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Hope it's plenty of Movie Cash to see it in 3D. Our theater has it for $11 to see a 3D Movie and $8 regular.[/QUOTE]

I don't think Iron Man 2 was made in 3D.

Don't forget there's a DVD with live AC/DC performances included as well.

Also, the movie cash is an actual check looking piece of paper inside the package, rather than a download code you have to print out. Haven't seen this type of movie cash in awhile.

It's worth up to $12 towards Iron Man 2.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Hope it's plenty of Movie Cash to see it in 3D. Our theater has it for $11 to see a 3D Movie and $8 regular.[/QUOTE]

IM2 will not be shown in 3D, but it will have a limited time for IMAX engagements.

better check the fine print on the movie cash. Not all theaters accept them, and I tried for one for Dark Knight when it came out at my IMAX theater and they said no. I even asked for manager and they were told to not accept them and the movie cash is for standard movie theaters not IMAX. YMMV of course but I doubt IMAX theaters want to deal with rembursement like that

IM2 was not shot on IMAX, so it will just be an upscaled presentation. And like others have said before, it won't be in 3D, native or otherwise. It won't be like TDK, where you got more frame for your buck for certain scenes either. Just another way for studios to get more of your money.

[quote name='LanceJr']better check the fine print on the movie cash. Not all theaters accept them, and I tried for one for Dark Knight when it came out at my IMAX theater and they said no. I even asked for manager and they were told to not accept them and the movie cash is for standard movie theaters not IMAX. YMMV of course but I doubt IMAX theaters want to deal with rembursement like that[/QUOTE]

I've got one of these and it is issued by hollywood movie money

http://www.hollywoodmoviemoney.com/

You can check to see what theaters take them in your local area. I don't know this for a fact, but I think don't the theater selection changes based on the film...I've used these on a couple different movies over the last year or so and the same theaters pop up each time.

bread's done
Back