Target Free Mario Backpack with Purchase of 2 Select 3DS Games

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!
From the official Nintendo facebook page:

3ZtnJ.jpg

Has anyone purchased this game at Target today that can show what the backpack looks like. There seems to be no mention of this deal online. Most likely it will be one of those small little kid back packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
This could've been my Target messing things up, but I saw that it's actually good with purchase of a few NIntendo 3DS games. Specifically Super Mario 3D Land, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Mario Kart 7. I could very well be wrong on the specific games, and there could be more games available for this deal though. I honestly didn't look to closely.

I did not see the backpack though.

The post says "with any 2 select games - including M&L" so the title should be changed

is this for today only and so does it work with all DS-3DS Games or is it on somes games

Last edited:
The post says "with any 2 select games - including M&L" so the title should be changed
Ah I see, I was thinking it said "any of 2 select games" but I definitely misread. Not sure how to edit the thread title though. Really wish there would be some actual information on this deal from either Target or Nintendo instead of a vague facebook post.

Ah I see, I was thinking it said "any of 2 select games" but I definitely misread. Not sure how to edit the thread title though. Really wish there would be some actual information on this deal from either Target or Nintendo instead of a vague facebook post.
Click edit on the OP then there should be a button that says use full editor.

Not sure why they looked at you like you were crazy.  At my store, there are signs clearly stating the deal in both Electronics and in Back to School.

Also, the bag Penguin posted is the one.

bread's done
Back