Target Great holiday Coupon Book - controller coupons

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Picked up "The Great Holiday Toy Coupon Book" today at my local Target. As far as "great" goes, it's probably not too accurate a description for the video game items.

$10 off with the purchase of two Xbox 360 wireless controllers. Coupon good for in store or online. Online code = TCHD1007

$10 off with purchase of two Playstation 3 DualShock controllers. Coupon good for in store or online. Online code = TCHD1009

$10 off with purchase of two Wii MotionPlus Remotes. Coupon good for in store or online. Online code = TCHD1008

Pictures with coupons show first party controllers. The back of the coupon does not specify WHICH controllers the coupons work with, but I'm guessing it'll just be first party.

I personally think this is a pretty lousy deal, but if you really need TWO additional controllers at $5 off each, this may work for you (Black Friday is sure to find better deals).
Don't shoot the messenger =).

[quote name='paulwekiva']Don't shoot the messenger =).[/QUOTE]

Actually, I want to thank you for saving me the time of looking through the coupon book.

Booo! Too bad no repeat of my favorite coupon of last year, $10 off 2 games. Used that to score free clearence all X-Mas season long.

Best Buy has a $10 off coupon in their gamer mag off 1 ps3 controller & walmart.com has several colors reg. priced well below the $55. But the best deal would be to purchase 2 silver controllers at reg. price using one of there current gift card coupons & get the $10 GC. Then price match Walmart there $43 each. 2 controllers $96 + tax & $10 GC.

[quote name='mrosnwo']Booo! Too bad no repeat of my favorite coupon of last year, $10 off 2 games. Used that to score free clearence all X-Mas season long.[/QUOTE]

That was a good coupon. I liked the follow-up coupon better though;).

[quote name='rbarba4']That was a good coupon. I liked the follow-up coupon better though;).[/QUOTE]

Ah, the free 1600 MS points with "hardware" purchase. I loved how $5 clearence games counted as hardware as well. All those points lasted me a year. I think you're right, that one was better.

bread's done
Back