Target In Store - Buy One Get 1 50% Off Select PS3 Games

rpatrick

CAGiversary!
Edit: Doesn't look to be YMMV, since we're seeing them pop up all over. Definitely just in-store.

Sorry if repost; couldn't find for the life of me. Was in my Oklahoma Target today picking up EA Active and saw several games marked with this deal. Looked like an official sale, but couldn't find anything online so might be YMMV.

$29.99 Titles:
Uncharted 2 GOTY
Modnation Racers
Little Big Planet GOTY
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time

$19.99 Titles:
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: World at War
Assassin's Creed 2
God of War III
God of War 1 & 2

Pretty sure Modern Warfare was in the $29.99 section, but I will confirm on the way home and try to find out how long this sale is going if nobody beats me to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed this as well. No 360 or Wii that I saw. Quail Springs Super Target? I'm pretty sure that MW2 wasn't a part of the sale, at least not listed. This whole sale confuses me, now. Not in our circular. Very weird YMMV.

Last week's sale, maybe?

For what it's worth, I did see pretty much the same selection for the same pricing at the Target in Avon, IN. (Also had the B1G1 50% off deal).

It would be nice if this was online as well, or an Amazon price match would be even better. The closest Target to me is over an hour away.

Saw this as well at my local Grand Rapids, MI Target. Best Buy's deal still seems a bit better for some games.

Yeah, didn't know if this should go in the region section, YMMV, etc., since I couldn't find anything online. Good to see folks are finding them elsewhere. If there are any games I missed or categorized incorrectly, please let me know so that I can update OP.

Saw this at a Target in Seattle. Not a regional thing if there are those cardboard advertisement displays stating the deal.

And whoever one-starred this thread is a douche.

It is a two week sale. It was in last week's flyer, but the sale ends on the 27th. I was taking down sale signs this past Saturday and almost threw these signs away. :)

Lame sales all around this week. I've already got R&C, LBP, and AC2...everything else is junk as far as I'm concerned. I would maybe consider Uncharted 2 because people insist that it's better than the demo, but there's nothing else for me to complete the deal. Oh well, hopefully other folks enjoy this sale more than I do.

bread's done
Back