Target - Modern Warfare 3 Hardened $49.98 YMMV

jle7385

Banned
I know this may need to go in the clearance thread but I thought this deal was so good it had to be brought up so everyone would see it. I was at the Midland, MI Target looking through the clearance games and I stumbled upon the MW3 Hardened Edition on clearance for $49.98! It was for 360 and I didn't see a PS3 version either. This may be YMMV. I guess maybe they are clearancing out stuff to make room for black friday. They also had Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 for $5.98, Red Faction: Armageddon for $8.98, and lots of other titles for $8.98.

photo.jpg

The clearance checker is not working for me at all. It just sits there and never loads after I put in the DPCI and my zip.

I am clueless on how to do this clearance checker, can anyone make it simpler for me? I don't understand the clearance thread explanation.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Both are priced at 69.98 at my Target. I'm just going to get an adjustment tomorrow since I didn't take my receipt with me.[/QUOTE]

I thought you could not get a price adjustment for clearance items?

I found the last one at my local target like a day after the game came out and bought it for red price ($99.99). If I we can get a price adjustment, that would be nice

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I thought you could not get a price adjustment for clearance items?

I found the last one at my local target like a day after the game came out and bought it for red price ($99.99). If I we can get a price adjustment, that would be nice[/QUOTE]

Well I'll just have to bring 2 of them up there and return and rebuy if I have to :lol:

The official Target policy is that they DO NOT price-match / price-adjust clearance items (and I'm pretty sure these count as clearance items).

Also, most Targets DO NOT allow you to immediately buy the item after you return it. You need to wait for the employees to put the item back onto the shelf.

[quote name='shadowkast']3 targets today and no luck with this. Did score some Amazon $25 cards at 50% off though. Pretty sure that's a once in a lifetime deal[/QUOTE]

Wait. How does that work?

You guys must live in some bumble fuck areas (no offense).

Every Target within 50 miles of me was sold out of these on Day 1 and never had another one. Same thing goes for every clearance game I see. :(

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Yeah that is pretty insane. Buy that and sell on ebay would be what I would do.[/QUOTE]

Get a life is what you should do. I can't believe people get worked up about making pennies on ebay. This site isn't here for scums like you. I wish here was a way to ban any member from here who scalps any deal found from CAG.

[quote name='Romeo']Get a life is what you should do. I can't believe people get worked up about making pennies on ebay. This site isn't here for scums like you. I wish here was a way to ban any member from here who scalps any deal found from CAG.[/QUOTE]

CAG=CHEAP Ass Gamer
That's AFAIK, he seems alright though.

[quote name='Romeo']Get a life is what you should do. I can't believe people get worked up about making pennies on ebay. This site isn't here for scums like you. I wish here was a way to ban any member from here who scalps any deal found from CAG.[/QUOTE]

lol, no different than getting a CAG deal and flipping it for a game or some other thing on here or anywhere else. In this case it's more cash he wants. Either side is making an agreement on something they want and apparently have their own value placed on the item.

[quote name='rp71284']You guys must live in some bumble fuck areas (no offense).

Every Target within 50 miles of me was sold out of these on Day 1 and never had another one. Same thing goes for every clearance game I see. :([/QUOTE]

No offense taken...because you are right. Just about the only good thing about living in a redneck city like this is that you have a pretty good chance at being able to get in on deals. The only annoying part is waiting for them to put out new release games or educating employees on deals.

The only time I've had success doing a return/rebuy is if I bought an item with a non-Target credit card and then ask if you can rebuy it on the Target Visa card. I've never gotten turned down to do this. Now, if you bought the game on release date and cracked it open, you're probably out of luck.

I picked up a PS3 copy of MW3 HE for $49.98 today on clearance at Target. It wasn't there last week, and today checking the DPCI for it (207-24-1098) on the store scanner it indicated it was in stock in the stockroom. Clerk in the electronics section confirmed on the register there was 1 copy in the store room, and he managed to find it. Be sure and check the online inventory tracker as well as in store scanners if it shows up as "limited availability" at any of your local stores.

bread's done
Back