Target Movie Prices March 6 - March 12, 2011

Walking dead gotta buy haven't seen the 1st episode yet. I have over $200 in BB gift cards saved up for the movie blitz though.

Ugh. Apparently I am the only person in the entire world who thought The Walking Dead was trash. Which is funny, because I love the comic series and horror films, especially zombie films, are kinda "my thing." I thought the first episode was pretty awesome, but after that the acting got so bad, the character development so stilted and the gore so gimmicky that it took all I had to even finish the season. Very disappointing. IMO.

[quote name='nepenthegram']Ugh. Apparently I am the only person in the entire world who thought The Walking Dead was trash. Which is funny, because I love the comic series and horror films, especially zombie films, are kinda "my thing." I thought the first episode was pretty awesome, but after that the acting got so bad, the character development so stilted and the gore so gimmicky that it took all I had to even finish the season. Very disappointing. IMO.[/QUOTE]

Your not the only one. I own every Walking Dead hardcover and love the series. Both me and my wife loved the first episode and then it all went downhill. I finished out the season waiting for a return to form but it never came. We won't be back for season 2.

Keep in mind the Walking dead had a different writing staff for each episode. From what I understand none will be back for season 2. All will be freelance writgers.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Disappointed there's no Nausicaa deal to go with the 10 buck coupon.[/QUOTE]

I agree, its an outrage.. doesnt even make any sense imo

I saw Nausicaa for $27.99 @ my Target. Still not the best price, but it's $2 cheaper than Best Buy.

I noticed that the coupon doesn't expire until March 20th so I'll hold out for a bit in case there's a sale in the next 2 weeks.

bread's done
Back