Target - Pinball HoF $9.99 (PS2/Xbox)

roland13x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Haven't seen this through the "great" search tool, so I figured I'd post it....

The Pinball Hall of Fame - Gottlieb Collection is available at Target for $9.99. Everywhere else I've seen it's usually $15 or $20.

Got the Xbox version...it's pretty entertaining, especially for $10. Plus the Xbox Live scoreboard feature is pretty cool.

Figured I'd pass this along.

I've called 5 Cincinnati area Target's and none of them say they have it. I'm tempted to check myself as 2 of the 5 didn't even check, acted like they knew what their stock was.

I'm pretty sure that is the suggested retail now. My Gamezone (part of Home Vision Video) has it new for 9.99 and they are horrible about leaving their prices high for months after official drops.

My local Target has quite a few and I picked up one, great game if you just want to play a few min to chill out.

Target also has Magic: The Gathering Battlegounds for $10 which I'm thinking about getting as well, besides those 2 games, I think they have few other PS2/XB games not quite worth mentioning. I'll update later.

Picked it up yesterday for the Xbox an I was very impressed.
It has 7 tables that are from different eras throughout the 70-90s.
I also has the mentioned xbox live scoreboards and friend support.
I think there are a total of 8 different camera angles to choose from also.
Really fun, I enjoyed tables Tee'd Off, Victory, Black Hole, and Genie.
Plus it has a history and tutorial on how to get the best scores and what each table does. Very cool collection of tables well worth the $10

bread's done
Back