Target price match policy?

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
I asked this elsewhere and got no response. I have never used Target's somewhat new price match policy, so I know nothing about it.

I have over $80 in GC for there and would really like to be able to pricematch TRU's SC:C for $60 + BF:BC2 for $20 there at Target. I know that this is not likely, but I searched their policy and came across this exclusion,

'Competitor’s free product, bundled offers, or special purchases'

Now, I would imagine this would be a no then after reading that, but can anyone confirm or deny this policy being reinforced in such a way that I could not get that as a pricematch? (I was going to go either way come tomorrow night, but just wanted some input beforehand.)

Thanks for the advice!

*I can't figure out why that is in such a weird font, but whatever I am too lazy to change it!

Short answer: No.

Longer answer: Target's policy for price matching is exact pricing on print advertising only. This means no matching of web deals, ads printed from your home computer, or copies (which may have been altered). It also means they won't match any "Buy XXXX, Get XXXX" deal including gift cards, discounts, etc. and the price cannot be for a one day only deal, doorbuster, or other item sold in limited quantities.

I figured as much, but I was more wondering of personal experiences of CAGs one way or the other (though your input is appreciated).

Just bring the hardcopy of the current TRU AD and tell them you just bought SC:C and want to pm BF:BC2 for $20 but do it in separate transaction.

I am slightly confused by your idea. When you say tell them I just bought it, do you mean, buy it (SC:C) right then and say that? That is what I was planning on doing, but again was wondering if anyone had success with something similar in the past.

bread's done
Back