Target PS3 160GB - straight to 50% off clearance - $124.98!

My friend checked out some locations yesterday for me, and they said the PS3 they did have were still $299 (they scanned and looked some up by sku) and that a lot of the bundles they haven't seen since christmas time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went on a road trip yesterday to a Target 20 miles away to get the last MW3 360 bundle. Picked it up for $150. After my Redcard, I paid $152.10. Hell of a deal. The guys there said there was about 11 there the day before I got mine. Glad those bastards that took them left one for me.
Red card savings are only 5% pretty much negating only 5.5% where I am since the state tax increased to 8.50% here. 40 miles back and forward I imagine + the cost to drive out there!

I've had no luck! Shame, but I guess thats more common.

I've had no luck finding anything for a low price like that on craigslist either (atlanta/athens)

Picked up the last two at the only Target near me that had them.

There were also around 3-4 250gb 360 slim bundles marked "as is" for $210.

Definitely not as sweet of a deal as $175, came out to around $190 after tax in CA.

Unless you're talking about the east Pasadena store (which used to be a Fedco...props if you're old school enough to remember that..God I miss that store.... :cry:
LOLL props to another pasadenan! (pasadenian?) Totally forgot about that store haha so many memories.... and back when Costco was Price Club lawl

I'm tempted by this.
Target still has this bundle sitting up on their website listed at $199.99. I made a printout of it hoping that someone would honor it. Even if they told me at BB that they couldn't do the games in the bundle and just the system I would take one for $200 since at least it'd be $50 off MSRP of a standalone system.

But considering Sony hasn't released a standalone system of the super slim AFAIK I guess I'm SOL for now.

I found a $174 160 GB PS3 at my local Target so I pulled the trigger and picked it up.  It was the last one and I didn't want to risk missing this deal.  My local Target I consider high volume so I don't the console would have seen the drop to $125.

I am so happy!  This is my first Sony purchase and I've been waiting on a deal for this console.  I also don't think the Gakai(?) backlog streaming service will deliver as promised.  It is a great idea but I just don't see it for the PS4.

I've been a Xbox console owner previously so I'm looking forward to checking out another company's product.

Demon Souls here I come!  (I'm a big Dark Souls fan.)

Can someone list all the DCPI's for the 360, PS3 and Wii bundles? Everytime I ask or type in the DCPI's given in this thread, it shows the game or just some of the bundles. Calling the store helped a little but I'm sure the person I spoke to just read the prices on the website and not with the price checker.

Can someone list all the DCPI's for the 360, PS3 and Wii bundles? Everytime I ask or type in the DCPI's given in this thread, it shows the game or just some of the bundles. Calling the store helped a little but I'm sure the person I spoke to just read the prices on the website and not with the price checker.
I couldn't find the Star Wars Kinect Bundle DCPI in the thread, but found it on a empty shelf tag today when looking for it in a "limited stock" store.

207 21 0010

I've managed to return/rebuy a few consoles  :D .  The Gears of War 3 and CoD MW3 limited edition X360 bundles also dropped to 70% off, so those worked out to $90 a piece  :hot: .  Between that and the ~$10-$15 limited/collector's edition games via the B2G1 coupon glitch, Target has been very good to me. 

I could never find an online item number for either version, but the DPCI's are 207-22-0783 and 207-24-0783

So, using the mobile tracker with the dp numbers:

PS3

X360

FYI the PS3 version of Black Ops 2 Care Package at Hawthorne is on the shelf and BEAT TO SHIT. The cardboard wrapping is torn to shreds, and it looks like it's been opened, even with the security spider wrap around it.
Is that PS3 still there? What was it marked at?

2 near me still holding strong at that 249.99 mark. the two near me however are both bundles the ones that include harry potter and the deathly hallows part 13d and rachet and clank all 4one, mlb the show(2012?), and uncharted3(vanilla)

Found a Gears and CoD bundle near me, both still $209.  Just have to wait a bit longer and hope no one else notices. lol.

Is that PS3 still there? What was it marked at?
The PS3 console at hawthorne is no where to be found. So it still shows up as "limited availability" in the system but it is not there. It was in the system at $174.98 but is probably $124.98 or even $74.98 now.

The PS3 black ops 2 care package is regular price $179.99 so you'd need the magic coupon to get it for "free". The cardboard around the case was torn open and the latches open on it, despite having the spider wrap I would not touch it, especially since I already grabbed a couple of sealed ones via the coupon at other locations.

The PS3 console at hawthorne is no where to be found. So it still shows up as "limited availability" in the system but it is not there. It was in the system at $174.98 but is probably $124.98 or even $74.98 now.

The PS3 black ops 2 care package is regular price $179.99 so you'd need the magic coupon to get it for "free". The cardboard around the case was torn open and the latches open on it, despite having the spider wrap I would not touch it, especially since I already grabbed a couple of sealed ones via the coupon at other locations.
I don't even know what the coupon thing is. Target is usually too hit or miss for me to bother with them.

I just brought a Holiday Bundle and Gears of War 3 Bundle for $209 each. It was the last of both. Not sure how this works but can the consoles still go down in price even though there is no more left in the store?

Also, can I take one of the pictures from this thread with a lower price and go back and try to get the consoles for cheaper?

I checked the 320gb PS Move bundle with the old slim in it today at one of my Targets. It's still $299.99. :(

Found a Star Wars Bundle at Target :) ! Scanned at $349.99 :cry:  ! Found Star Wars Bundle at a different Target :) ! Scanned at $399.99 :cry:  !!

Realized I didn't even checked the PS3's when I went to the store that I brought my Gears LE console. Going to go back there tomorrow and attempt to get a new PS3.

Just got back and exchanged my 250GB Holiday Bundle with the CoD: MW3 Bundle! Hate the rude service I get sometimes too. No offense but, I'm only asking people to check multiple SKU's, price checks, and double bag. They act like such dicks as if I'm asking them to sell me multiple products cheaper than they sell it and give me a gift card.

Anyways, big score! Might trade it in for a good profit but I'm sure Gamestop and Amazon prices are crap now for these.

Also got a 2TB Mac HDD from OD for $40! Thank you SlickDeals! Great deals all around.

My local store that had the CoD Xbox had another one left. Going to go back next week and see if the price lowers. Hopefully it does and no one buys it so I can price adjust.

Can you explain this coupon system please

NVM, apparently if there is none in the store, they can't check the SKU or the last price. Oh well. Going to call random Target's within 20 miles tomorrow and see if the price is lower. My local store still has 1 CoD bundle so going to check that instead of call and wait till it drops to $150 before I price adjust.

What is the return policy on the consoles? I was told 45 days in store but want to make sure. I looked online and it shows 90 days for unopened items.

Is there anyway to return without the receipt or get a new one. While I was exchanging an Xbox yesterday, I realized that the person gave me the wrong receipt. Now I have two CoD Bundle receipts instead of a Gears and CoD one. Might call CS and see if they can send me a receipt or if I can go to a local store and get one.

EDIT: Wow, The CoD and Gears of War 3 Bundles have the same DCPI #. Not sure why but hopefully it isn't an issue. Can anyone confirm both DCPI's?

Also, here are some more DCPI's

207-21-9000 250GB Holiday Bundle (Forza & Skyrim) (Found for $202)

207-21-0018 320GB Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 Bundle (Found for $202)

207-21-0018 320GB Gears of War 3 Bundle (Found for $202)

207-21-0014 4GB Kinect Bundle (Found for $179)

Well you definitely can't return / exchange without a receipt at that price point. (Policy allows up to a $75 return without receipt for 1 full year of return date.)

Hopefully you won't have a problem returning it. The thing is, the MW4 Bundle was probably expected to sell out as that was a BF ad item from 2009, so they probably recycled the DPCI number.

Well you definitely can't return / exchange without a receipt at that price point. (Policy allows up to a $75 return without receipt for 1 full year of return date.)

Hopefully you won't have a problem returning it. The thing is, the MW4 Bundle was probably expected to sell out as that was a BF ad item from 2009, so they probably recycled the DPCI number.
I have the receipt though and found out that the DCPI #'s are the same for both consoles. My receipt for the CoD is the same as the clearence sticker DCPI for the Gears bundle.

I am hoping that you are right and they accept it even though its the same #. I can't be blamed for them using the same # for a product. I'll be sure to case many problems in store if they refuse a full refund. Usually I wouldn't but it is my money and their issue.

Went to my local target this morning they have 1 sw 360 and 2 halo 4(or reach) consoles behind the ps3s in the glass cases. Just curious has anyone got a DCPI for a halo 360? Looked as they were marked $239 for halo 360 and $279 for sw 360.

What is the return policy on the consoles? I was told 45 days in store but want to make sure. I looked online and it shows 90 days for unopened items.

Is there anyway to return without the receipt or get a new one. While I was exchanging an Xbox yesterday, I realized that the person gave me the wrong receipt. Now I have two CoD Bundle receipts instead of a Gears and CoD one. Might call CS and see if they can send me a receipt or if I can go to a local store and get one.

EDIT: Wow, The CoD and Gears of War 3 Bundles have the same DCPI #. Not sure why but hopefully it isn't an issue. Can anyone confirm both DCPI's?

Also, here are some more DCPI's

207-21-9000 250GB Holiday Bundle (Forza & Skyrim) (Found for $202)

207-21-0018 320GB Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 Bundle (Found for $202)

207-21-0018 320GB Gears of War 3 Bundle (Found for $202)

207-21-0014 4GB Kinect Bundle (Found for $179)
30 days. Says on the receipt.

30 days. Says on the receipt.
My receipt reads 90 days and no where does it say 30 days. Online it says 90 days as well but in store they said 45 days. If anything, I'm returning by 8/8/13 if I don't need it. So it would be less than 30 days regardless. I'm just hoping that with the DCPI #'s being the same on both receipts that they will accept it. I won't leave until they do.

My receipt reads 90 days and no where does it say 30 days. Online it says 90 days as well but in store they said 45 days. If anything, I'm returning by 8/8/13 if I don't need it. So it would be less than 30 days regardless. I'm just hoping that with the DCPI #'s being the same on both receipts that they will accept it. I won't leave until they do.
Refund/exchange policy
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will show a “return by” date under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a refund.

Exceptions
Returns and exchanges without a receipt may be limited, other restrictions may apply.

Target GiftCards, Target Mobile Gift Cards and Target eGiftCards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.

Open music, movies, video games and software cannot be returned, but may be exchanged for the same title, for the same or different gaming platform.

Open or defective collectibles (e.g., sports cards, special-edition Barbie dolls, porcelain dolls, action figures and die-cast cars) cannot be returned.

The following items must be returned within 30 days: netbooks, laptops, eReaders, tablets, cameras, camcorders, digital audio players, GPS systems, video game hardware, personal DVD players, and no-contract cell phones. Holiday items, limited-time only collections and contract cell phones may have modified return policies.
It is 30 days for video game hardware.

It is 30 days for video game hardware.
refund/exchange policy
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy. Those items will show either a “return by” or "return within" day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a packing slip or receipt may be denied a refund or exchange. All bundled items must be returned with all components for a refund. Some items, such as gift cards, are never returnable.

Was looking at that. Contradicts itself just a bit but 30 days is good enough. Thanks.

refund/exchange policy
Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange.

Was looking at that. Contradicts itself just a bit but 30 days is good enough. Thanks.
Keyword: "Most" (in the majority of instances) ;)

When you bought the console they should have scanned the serial number (they did with mine and it's on the receipt). That should take care of the DPCI concern.

bread's done
Back