Target raincheck & Kingdom Under Fire

BillyDKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Looks like KUF has been delayed awhile, but it was in Target's Sunday ad for $27.88 starting today. Can you get a raincheck in this situation? If so, can I use it on any game or does it have to be a reg 39.99 game?

[quote name='BillyDKid']Looks like KUF has been delayed awhile, but it was in Target's Sunday ad for $27.88 starting today. Can you get a raincheck in this situation? If so, can I use it on any game or does it have to be a reg 39.99 game?[/quote]

You may want to check this out (posted by Shrike4242 in the CC/BB/Target thread):
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421551458.html

[quote name='GHardin']You may want to check this out (posted by Shrike4242 in the CC/BB/Target thread):
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421551458.html[/quote]

I think if you get a raincheck on it, that's great, though with a sign like that up (which was only at one Target on Sunday morning), they have the right to stiff you on a raincheck.

One more reason I snapped the pic, just to be safe, so other CAGers might know what to expect.

[quote name='Repairman Jack']Yep. I got my raincheck today, as a matter of fact.[/quote]

When they gave you the raincheck, did they have the sign posted (the one I snapped a pic of) up in the case, or did they just shrug their shoulders and give it to you?

Just got back from my local Target. Sign up and no raincheck :( I think it's B.S. They advertised it, they should make good. Oh well.

[quote name='BillyDKid']Just got back from my local Target. Sign up and no raincheck :( I think it's B.S. They advertised it, they should make good. Oh well.[/quote]

With that sign, they took the slimy way out. They should admit they fsck'd up, hand out the raincheck and go on with their day.

I think this is one more sign that the raincheck love is starting to go away.

RT: Would using an FFX-2 raincheck (44% off) on VF: EVO ($9.98) raise a red flag and be disapproved by management? Or would using it on a greatest hits game raise a ruckus?

[quote name='Vnt']RT: Would using an FFX-2 raincheck (44% off) on VF: EVO ($9.98) raise a red flag and be disapproved by management? Or would using it on a greatest hits game raise a ruckus?[/quote]

I used a Shrek 2 raincheck to get Starsky and Hutch (GC) for $5.69 (Possibly the worst use of a raincheck ever but it was expiring that day and I didn't want to waste it). You might have some trouble because the VF Evo game is on clearance.

bread's done
Back