Target: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition Xbox 360 for $19.99 YMMV?

UberSwiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
While working yesterday I noticed REV: Gold Edition was scanning at $19.99. I manually typed in the numbers for the game and it came up in the system as the Gold edition. As I haven't seen Target prices not to be universal (other than clearance), this should be good everywhere.

As an added bonus Call of Duty MW is also scanning at $19.99. The double bonus is the REV: Gold Edition scanned at $20, but it will work with the $39.99 and up promo for a $20 gift card.

Sorry if this is a repost.

EDIT:

Deal appears to be working in the Northern California area, but even still is highly YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sassylaurie']I would say the 40 million+ (worldwide) that own an Xbox 360 might - at least the ones who don't have RE5[/QUOTE]

actually more around 20-30 million.....RROD...only god knows how many consoles broke and people bought it 3, 4, 5 times over (some even more)

anyways...found the msrp tag that said 19.99 but the sales tag was over saying 49.99

[quote name='xt3rmin8']just comes with a voucher for the re5 dlc[/QUOTE]
WOW that is it? I figured they added the dlc to the disc but just adding a voucher and repackaging it is so cheap. No wonder it dropped to $20 and happy i never upgraded i would of been pissed. I still want batman AS GOTY 3D! :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']WOW that is it? I figured they added the dlc to the disc but just adding a voucher and repackaging it is so cheap. No wonder it dropped to $20 and happy i never upgraded i would of been pissed. I still want batman AS GOTY 3D! :)[/QUOTE]

I think the disc is only for the PS3 and the voucher is for xbox 360 i could be wrong thought

[quote name='Gears24']I think the disc is only for the PS3 and the voucher is for xbox 360 i could be wrong thought[/QUOTE]
you are correct dlc is on the disk for ps3 its a code for 360

I picked up 3 extras at my Target store today for anyone here who wants them. $20 + tax + shipping = $25 PayPal if you're interested. First 3 who PM me get 'em!

EDIT: Just one left!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back