Target sale ... 20% all VG downloads (not GC's) between Aug 23rd-30th

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
20% off gaming downloads ... including full games, add-ons, in-game currencies & season passes now available at Target.  Excludes gaming gift cards and subscription cards.

For the observant shopper, however, you'll know that although Microsoft may sell individual game titles at B&M stores like Target, they only pre-load the game's value to your account, and then you're supposed to buy the game using your new credit.  This is essential a gift-card for Xbox, etc.  :lol:

z6ENyzX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw it, bought the Octo Expansion because I didn't own the game yet the last time it went on sale.  Not missing it again.

Do they sell cards in store for Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu? Want to give it as a gift and would like something physical to hand over.

Well Zelda BOTW DLC is back down to 19.99 now, but the 20% off doesn't apply in the cart. I picked it up in store and it worked fine. Brickseek said it was none around, but they had plenty in store.

Well Zelda BOTW DLC is back down to 19.99 now, but the 20% off doesn't apply in the cart. I picked it up in store and it worked fine. Brickseek said it was none around, but they had plenty in store.
Funny. I went to Target this morning since the website was still at $48. The register rang it up at $19.99, but the cashier took off 20% since signs were all over the place for the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back