Target Sale Fire Emblem 29.99, Mario 3DS 29.99

jessesixto

CAGiversary!
Looks like Target.com have similar games on sale like Best buy has.

Fire Emblem (Ninendo 3DS) 29.99
http://www.target.com/p/fire-emblem...1&lnk=Rec|pdp|PurchaseCP|item_page.vertical_1

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Ninendo 3DS) 29.99
http://www.target.com/p/new-super-m...14165426#prodSlot=medium_1_9&term=super+mario

Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo 3DS) 29.99
http://www.target.com/p/super-mario-3d-land-nintendo-3ds/-/A-13752367#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo 3DS) 29.99
http://www.target.com/p/paper-mario-sticker-star-nintendo-3ds/-/A-14241479#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo 3DS) 29.99 OOS
http://www.target.com/p/legend-of-z...#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=Ocarina+Of+Time+3d+

Sorry if this is a repost. I didn't see another thread

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jose_ole']Legend of zelda Ocarina Of Time 3d is also on sale but sold out online[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I added that on the list.

Grr... Target always has the same games on sale. Those games were on sale the last time I worked there for the same price 2 years ago. That's pretty frustrating.

[quote name='ZtoG']How long will last the offers?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm?

yoda_in_swamp.jpg

[quote name='Tygamr']Are these prices available in stores too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just mention it to a store associate and they should match the website price.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Yeah, just mention it to a store associate and they should match the website price.[/QUOTE]

YMMV on this as i found out today. went to 3 targets today looking for fire emblem. 1st store i went straight to electronics and asked for the pricematch to target.com price. he called up front and was told they dont price match. 2nd store i went to customer service first and was told the same thing.

i know this was bs because ive done it before. i called the 3rd store and was told they do. went there and asked the rep to price match. he took the game to customer service where they pulled out the infamous ipad....of course they had to call a manager who said they price match "only if its a sale price and not a temporary price" whatever that means.

anyways, they finally ended up price matching it to $29.99

[quote name='Apostle22']YMMV on this as i found out today. went to 3 targets today looking for fire emblem. 1st store i went straight to electronics and asked for the pricematch to target.com price. he called up front and was told they dont price match. 2nd store i went to customer service first and was told the same thing.

i know this was bs because ive done it before. i called the 3rd store and was told they do. went there and asked the rep to price match. he took the game to customer service where they pulled out the infamous ipad....of course they had to call a manager who said they price match "only if its a sale price and not a temporary price" whatever that means.

anyways, they finally ended up price matching it to $29.99[/QUOTE]

You wasted a lot of time (maybe gas too). You could have had them price match Amazon or Best Buy as well (which they do now) or just ordered from either of the previous stores.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']You wasted a lot of time (maybe gas too). You could have had them price match Amazon or Best Buy as well (which they do now) or just ordered from either of the previous stores.[/QUOTE]

They were stating they didnt price match at all. Besides, amazon and all best buys in my town are sold out. All the stores were on the way to all my errands today which is why i hit up 3 of them

[quote name='Apostle22']They were stating they didnt price match at all. Besides, amazon and all best buys in my town are sold out. All the stores were on the way to all my errands today which is why i hit up 3 of them[/QUOTE]

You should link them to the price match policy on their website then. Call a manager over if you have to.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']You should link them to the price match policy on their website then. Call a manager over if you have to.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it really depends on who you get, and sometimes the managers are more so the problem than the actual employees. I recently tried to PM a game that was on sale at Target.com, but still listed as MSRP at the store I was in. I asked to have it price matched and a manager came over and told me they don't price match without a physical ad. I told them it was their own website and from what I remember reading about their price matching policy it allows the price matching of online sales upon verification of price and availability. The response I received from the manager was pretty much her telling me off, saying how they are not obligated to price match anyone and it is always at store discretion. On a personal level I don't like dealing with target customer service, the only time I will buy something from target is if they have a very low clearance game that I can just bring directly to the register without hassle, for everything else I will go through Best Buy or Amazon.

bread's done
Back