Target Speed Racer Exclusive DVD details

donssword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Been looking at the ad in this past Sunday's newspaper and wondering why you would want to spend $22+ at Target vs $14.99 at CC for the Speed Racer widescreen DVD? Me too.

For anyone interested, I just picked up my DVD, and the "Target Exclusive" bonus disc is the "Amazing World of Racing" promo DVD Target carried back at the films original release in the Spring.

And, I was pleasantly surprised to find the two DVDs in a "proper" double DVD case (with the hinged middle plastic disc holder) as opposed to the usual disc inserted into a paper envelope like Target did with the last Harry Potter release. Well done Target!

The set does come in a cardboard sleeve (with different artwork on the front), and a different UPC sticker placed over top of the shrinkwrap (but inside the sleeve with a cut-out window)--so if u are paranoid like me, you might want to make sure your disc has a UPC sticker on it before you pick it up.

i used to love target's exclusive deluxe sets for many dvds, but now that i moved to bluray, i can't bring myself to buy dvds for movies like speedracer. looks amazing in high-def

come on target bring the deluxe bluray sets from now on

Thx, was wondering what was on the 2nd disk, now I'm glad I didn't pounce when the bonus disk was originally released. I just wish Blu-Ray would get these exclusives :/

bread's done
Back