TARGET Sunset Overdrive $39.99 (YMMV)

Rolandj24

CAGiversary!
Went to Target to return a game and I got sunset overdrive and they made me get another 20$ item because the game was ringing up as 40. Kind of random. GL. Might add a picture of my receipt once I get to my car tomorrow. Could be more games but I wasn't going to ask the cashier at the returns desk to check them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Target to return a game and I got sunset overdrive and they made me get another 20$ item because the game was ringing up as 40. Kind of random. GL. Might add a picture of my receipt once I get to my car tomorrow. Could be more games but I wasn't going to ask the cashier at the returns desk to check them all.
What do you mean "they made me get another $20 item"

They can't make you get anything...

What do you mean "they made me get another $20 item"

They can't make you get anything...
i was returning the 60$ game and had to trade for a game/games so it had to equal up to 60$ and i couldn't just get store credit or misc items for whatever reason

So, in other words, a no receipt return, most likely purchased somewhere else, and almost definitely cheaper. If it was a legitimate return, they could not force you to spend extra money.

Sounds a lot like you committed return fraud. Getting disgusting the amount of return fraud being talked about here. 

Sounds a lot like you committed return fraud. Getting disgusting the amount of return fraud being talked about here.
no, actually i legit bought the game for 60$ and didn't open it and saw the reviews for the crew and just decided to go get something else.

Sounds like it could be a possible unwanted Christmas gift with no gift receipt. Nah, who am I kidding. He performed the act of return fraud. Wtf, man...

Oh and OP, the cashier didn't know what they were doing. Any return, with or without a receipt can get the return balance out on a gift card or return card. Haven't shopped at a store where that wasn't an option if there wasn't a receipt.

bread's done
Back