Target TPC: (5/30 - 6/12) Just Cause 2(PC) for $29.99

orochi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
I tried doing a search for Just Cause 2 the search engine rejected the entire phrase.

[quote name='Search Engine']
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Just, Cause, 2
[/quote]

I check the advance settings and there were no option for "match exact phrase" and I tried a few of the common commands like "Just Cause 2" or Just+Cause+2. Wondering if there's an option for that?

But anyways, I dunno if this is good but it's something that I didn't see in the ad.

TPC_JC2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='orochi']I tried doing a search for Just Cause 2 the search engine rejected the entire phrase.

I check the advance settings and there were no option for "match exact phrase" and I tried a few of the common commands like "Just Cause 2" or Just+Cause+2. Wondering if there's an option for that?

But anyways, I dunno if this is good but it's something that I didn't see in the ad.

TPC_JC2.png
[/QUOTE]

What platform?

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']What platform?[/QUOTE]

Probably the PC. Target has the PC version listed at $50 and the 360 version at $60. Still not that bad deal.

are you kidding me?....you know what i'm done buying games on day one.......story of 2010 in video games is the great price drops!!!

Not bad, it's a great game, particularly beautiful if you have a high-end machine. Not to mention there is a team working on a multiplayer mod (same team that created the multi system for San Andreas).

[quote name='orochi']Oops, my bad. Edited title to reflect PC.[/QUOTE]

It's NP - still a good deal if you want this on PC. Thanks, OP! :applause:

Get the PC version - you can mod the crap out of it and add tons of cool stuff and use trainers after you've beaten it. It's LOTS of fun!

Picked it up today, noticed something weird about it though.

Target doesn't have the sign out showing that it's on sale. Comes up correctly in the scanner though.

Could just be my target, but if you don't see it, don't worry, it's still on sale.

Picked up one today - thanks OP. Temp tags were in-place in my local store.

I've been waiting for a deal on this one and $29.99 sounds about right.

Nice deal, but that doesn't look like you took a snapshot from the store? Did you take the sign and keep it? Forgive my rudeness if it seems that I'm attacking or not, just wondering on the situation because another CAG member mentioned that sign not being in stores, so just a thought I guess if other shoppers had done the same thing and save the sign ;)

[quote name='bytemap']Nice deal, but that doesn't look like you took a snapshot from the store? Did you take the sign and keep it? Forgive my rudeness if it seems that I'm attacking or not, just wondering on the situation because another CAG member mentioned that sign not being in stores, so just a thought I guess if other shoppers had done the same thing and save the sign ;)[/QUOTE]

That looks like one of our walkies in the background, so I think it was still in store.

Had to do a double take when I saw this walking out from work today. I figure I'll download the demo tonight to see how it runs on my laptop before I commit myself to installing the full game. Looks like the requirements are somewhat steep... and my computer pretty much matches right up to the recommended specs which I've learned in the past to take with a grain of salt. ;)

Game requires Vista or 7, in case anyone was wondering.

Would hate for someone to get this on a whim who only has XP and get screwed once they open it.

It also is a Steamworks game, which means your key and game tie into Steam and it requires Steam to run. Could be a deal breaker for some.

Just picked it up today. Sweeeeet game. Well worth the price. Also Amazon sells it for Target if there is not one near you for the same price.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Anyone who picked it up today, is it steamware where you're attaching the key to your steam account?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Target, where's the love for the console versions? ;)

I guess PC-only gamers are finally having one up over their console counterparts. Grrr... :cool:

[quote name='bytemap']Nice deal, but that doesn't look like you took a snapshot from the store? Did you take the sign and keep it? Forgive my rudeness if it seems that I'm attacking or not, just wondering on the situation because another CAG member mentioned that sign not being in stores, so just a thought I guess if other shoppers had done the same thing and save the sign ;)[/QUOTE]

Didn't take the sign. I work at Target. I was seperating the ad signing when I saw the deal and took a pic.

Airwalke: Good eye there! Yeah, that's a Target walkie. I didn't even notice it til now. lol

bread's done
Back