Target - Triton AX720 Headset - $99.99 TPC (YMMV?)

airwalke

CAGiversary!
Not sure how many Targets have this deal, but my store has the Triton AX720 Headset on a temporary price cut for $99.99... I highly suggest calling ahead to make sure, as TPCs can be very YMMV. If you're ever in store, the headset should just beneath where all the PS3/Wii/X360 point cards are.

I don't have a DPCI, may find it later... but still sounds like a pretty good deal for anyone interested, and it's gotten good reviews.

I called a south sacramento, ca target, and they just had it at the regular price. I tried to call an elk grove, ca one, but couldn't reach a person.

Really? Hm. Did the team member scan the price to see what it rang up as? This particular headset just got revised into our planogram this week, and I'll be honest, I discovered that it was on sale by accident. After I had set up the new labels, I scanned it to see if we had any in the backroom (we did)... and my PDA just happened to tell me it was marked down.

If you can, get a friendly TM to scan it for you if the TPC is missing, because I could see a lot of stores missing it being that it's part of a 5/3 revision, and the TPC started on 5/1. If they don't have it on the floor, tell the TM that you have numbers that another store (;)) gave you, and that's "49207001079" (without the quotes). 207-00-1079 is the DPCI, and adding the 49 at the start will bypass their search results page and show the exact item regardless of whether it's at their store or not.

The TPC runs from 5/1-5/28, so it should still be good tomorrow and the next week.

Thanks for the info OP. I was able to pricematch at Best Buy no problem for $99.99 + tax. Pretty happy with the headset and really easy to hook up to my 360/PS3. A lot easier to buy than spending $279.95+ on the astro A40 wireless headset. The wired cord on the headset is pretty long, although the included optical cable is pretty short. I had to use my own longer optical cable.

One thing I noticed was that Best Buy had two different boxed versions of the Tritton AX720 available. The English one had a 2009 copyright while the International one with 4 languages on the box had a 2010 copyright. Both seemed the same, although the International manual listed having extra earpads, a headpad and a pad unlocking key. This, however, was not found in the packaging which caused some confusion.

Anyone know if there are any differences with the two years/versions? I assume they are the same....

bread's done
Back