Target Weekly Deals and Ad 11/26 - 12/2: Cyber Monday 15% off @ Target.com

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
icontarget.gif
 Monday 11/27 only: 15% off @ Target.com* // Save an additional 5% off with Redcard

*Excludes Nintendo Hardware, Nintendo Switch software, all gift cards, all prepaid cards, all prepaid gaming cards and Xbox One X

List of Cyber Monday Potential Deal Ideas:

Item - Current Price // Cyber Monday Price // After REDcard

:ps4:

PSVR Core Headset - $199.99 // $169.99 // $161.49

PSVR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle - $299.99 // $254.99 // $242.24

PSVR Launch Bundle - $349.99 // $297.49 // $282.62

PSVR Skyrim Bundle - $349.99 // $297.49 // $282.62

PS4 Pro Console - $399.99 // $339.99 // $322.99

PS4 Pro Battlefront 2 Console - $449.99 // $382.49 // $363.37

PS4 Pro Destiny 2 Console - $449.99 // $382.49 // $363.37

:xb1:

Minecraft 500GB System - $229.99 // $195.49 // $185.71

Forza 3/Hot Wheels 500 GB System - $229.99 // $195.49 // $185.71

Minecraft Limited Edition 1TB Console -  $349.99 // $297.49 // $282.62

:ps4::xb1: Sunday and Monday Only: $39.99 Xbox One and PS4 controllers

11/26 to 12/2:
:switch: Monster Jam: Crush It - $29.99
:switch: Cartoon Network Battle Brawlers - $29.98

:ps4: PSVR SALE
Core Headset - $199.99
Gran Turismo Sport Bundle - $299.99
Launch Bundle - $349.99
Skyrim Bundle - $349.99

Target Deal Links:

CAG Target Clearance Thread XXII

Deals via Target.com

Cartwheel Offers: CAG Thread | Target.com

Last edited by a moderator:
346 with tax for a ps4 seems like a good deal.  I just need to figure out how to sell my old ps4 with the PT demo without leaving my account on there.

Does anyone here know of a cheap solution to getting hdr pass through with the old vr bundle that doesn’t involve unplugging cords every time? I got so tired of unplugging things mine is currently sitting on top of my closet currently.

Does anyone here know of a cheap solution to getting hdr pass through with the old vr bundle that doesn’t involve unplugging cords every time? I got so tired of unplugging things mine is currently sitting on top of my closet currently.
HDMI switcher maybe. You would need two TV ports to not have to deal with cords in the TV. But plug ps4 into box then box to vr and TV. Just switch when you want to change.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pokeball 2DS XL is taking 15% off. Takes it down to $129.19 w/ red card.

https://www.target.com/p/new-nintendo-2ds-xl-pok-233-ball-edition/-/A-52841039
I finally bit on this. I was doing research after research, watching video after video, trying to decide between this or a N3DS XL. Never owned a 3DS, don't really care about the 3D gimmick, though I did hear the 2DS speakers are a bit inferior (then again I can only imagine that all speakers for 3DS's suck when compared to real speakers).

In the end the discounted price making this way cheaper than the 3DS XL, especially when you factor in having to buy a separate AC adapter (WTF?), swayed me to the N2DS XL. Not to mention the Poke Ball design is pretty damn cool looking.

No Red Card, but it still came out to only $146.XX after tax. :)

I have a feeling PSVR stock will magically appear tomorrow after this deal is over. I could get 25% off with the coupon and RedCard, but aren’t all the PSVR bundles going back to full retail everywhere tomorrow?

I have a feeling PSVR stock will magically appear tomorrow after this deal is over. I could get 25% off with the coupon and RedCard, but aren’t all the PSVR bundles going back to full retail everywhere tomorrow?
Yes on all counts. Prices go back to full retail tomorrow. And target purposefully hasn’t restocked online or for in-store pickup due to the cyber promo. Trash, but to be expected.

Does anyone know if the Target 20% excluding Playstation 4 "Pro"? It only specifically states Playstation 4
Pretty sure it's excluded. I think they are referring to the 'Playstation 4' family of consoles (including Pro). Best deal on Pro is likely today with 15% off [and REDcard if you have it].

Pretty sure it's excluded. I think they are referring to the 'Playstation 4' family of consoles (including Pro). Best deal on Pro is likely today with 15% off [and REDcard if you have it].
I would assume so but for Xbox, it specifically states Xbox One X, Xbox One and Nintendo specifically states "Hardware" Playstation just says Playstation 4, which would be refering to the "slim" model since that's the new Playstation 4. that's why i'm confused

It says for ps4 add to cart. But it asks for a zip code and wont let me select a different location that has it in stock. And i cant proceed past it.

It says for ps4 add to cart. But it asks for a zip code and wont let me select a different location that has it in stock. And i cant proceed past it.
that's because it's sold out and also "limited quantity". If those are the case, you can't purcahse them online for anything on Target

Got an Xbox One S Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels bundle for $190 and change through this sale. Will eBay the game and end up having $150 invested. Bought a 4K TV on Friday so I’m mighty happy to get the second gen Xbox One to take advantage of the new TV for so cheap.

Target scores again!

I finally bit on this. I was doing research after research, watching video after video, trying to decide between this or a N3DS XL. Never owned a 3DS, don't really care about the 3D gimmick, though I did hear the 2DS speakers are a bit inferior (then again I can only imagine that all speakers for 3DS's suck when compared to real speakers).

In the end the discounted price making this way cheaper than the 3DS XL, especially when you factor in having to buy a separate AC adapter (WTF?), swayed me to the N2DS XL. Not to mention the Poke Ball design is pretty damn cool looking.

No Red Card, but it still came out to only $146.XX after tax. :)
If a Target near you is clearing some 2DS XL stock, the orange/white version is 50-75 bucks depending on your store, YMMV. You may want to check it out just to squeeze for a better deal if it's available.

Sent from my F5122 using Tapatalk

PSA reminder: if you received a 20% off coupon during a purchase made on Black Friday, you can start using it today. It's good on a single transaction made between 11/28 and 12/10.

I would assume so but for Xbox, it specifically states Xbox One X, Xbox One and Nintendo specifically states "Hardware" Playstation just says Playstation 4, which would be refering to the "slim" model since that's the new Playstation 4. that's why i'm confused
I just tested this out with the Battlefront II bundle (the regular PS4 Pro is out of stock online), and it doesn't work. "Playstation 4" means the entire catalog of consoles I guess.

I just tested this out with the Battlefront II bundle (the regular PS4 Pro is out of stock online), and it doesn't work. "Playstation 4" means the entire catalog of consoles I guess.
Yeah, but it worked verbally for me. I specifically pointed out Xbox One X, Xbox One and Nintendo Hardware is clearly stated but Playstation 4 only says Playstation 4, doesn't say PRO and the manager ranged it up for me.

Found my old receipt from last year, it was on 12/04/16 that they did the 10% gift card deal. So hopefully they do the same this weekend (12/03/17). The maximum you could buy last year was 3 $300 gift cards (IIRC). They would activate the next day, so you could not do a infinite loop trick.

Example - Buy a $300 gift card for $270.

It is stacking for dualshock 4s. Still at 39.99 from Sony Black Friday prices and now you get another 15% off. Only the gold, green camo, blue and red ones are in stock for shipping/pick up.
My camo controller arrived today from the cyber monday discount...yay! Glad the sony sale was still active on monday

Can anyone clarify the definition of this

""cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon""   what the f is a "Category" coupon

bread's done
Back