Target - WiiU Deluxe Console $329.99 1/20-1/26 - unadvertised special/YMMV?

KhrevalBruuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Perhaps akin to the B2G1 unadvertised special on WiiU games last week, I just came from Target and saw the WiiU deluxe console is $20 off from 1/20 to 1/26, dropping it to $329.99. The basic console looked to still be $299.99.

It may not be clear in the bottom left of the pic, but the DPCI looks to be 207-29-0002.

EDIT: I thought that the placard meant it came from Target HQ, but it seems that may not be the case. Tossing YMMV in the title.

v316d3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']Shouldn't be a YMMV, it looks like a sign direct from HQ and not a store made sign. You can always call your local Target store and ask them to punch in some DPCI numbers that you have since you wondered what the price was in-store.[/QUOTE]

Target prints all their ad bubble signs in store

[quote name='Deader2818']lol, threads like this sure makes the site trolls pop up.

20 off at one store (not yet confirmed if its all target stores) sure does single a 150 dollar drop by thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]
Fact: People comment on upcoming price drops (both guesses and confirmed drops) of games and consoles all the time.

The trolls as you call them, are not TROLLING you or Nintendo. People are expressing their opinion that the Wii U will have a huge price drop later this year. The fact that such a comment would be perceived by you as a trolling attempt says more about you then it does about the so called trolls.

[quote name='Deader2818']Blaster, I think you have shown time again what you agenda is.[/QUOTE]

You just gotta put that dude on ignore.

Has anyone seen this in store except for the OP? Or is it a one store thing.

Yeah, I did.

I was at two targets yesterday and neither had them at a temp price cut. When I go out tomorrow ill look around and see if any other targets in the area have it at a price cut.

[quote name='Deader2818']Blaster, I think you have shown time again what you agenda is.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My agenda is to inform people that I believe that buying the console now is a HUGE MISTAKE and they'll be wasting $100. I'm a terrible person.:drool:

[quote name='klimb22']...but what's their return policy? Think about it for a minute.[/QUOTE]

That only helps if they all had the same serial #.

[quote name='SaltyDoughnut']any chance of matching this price at best buy?[/QUOTE]

only if a target nearby has the deal and you get best buy to call them

bread's done
Back