Target will start Price Matching. B&M only starting 7.12.09 w. proof only.

kart007k

CAGiversary!
Got this from SD thanx to Stratrt829

"Target Price Match! B&M only Starting July 12th, Target will start to Price Match.
It will be announced in this upcoming weeks ad.

This was discussed a while back on slickdeals, but was only for a couple stores.

This is for stores only and not for Target.com

Does not include clearence items, special purchase, bundles, etc

Must have a copy of the competitors ad and it has to be for the exact item. (Copies, cell phone images, etc. will not work...must be the exact ad from the store/Sunday paper)

To answer some questions...
They are price matching any local retailer.

So if you have a best buy around your target, then yes.

If there is no local...I dunno...Staples around, then they would not honor their prices...seems logical.

You have 7 days after you purchase something to go back and get an adjustment if you find it cheaper else where.

This should answer those questions... "

[quote name='kart007k']did any 1 try this price match policy? You can get SF IV for 20.00[/QUOTE]

"Target Price Match! B&M only Starting July 12th, Target will start to Price Match.
It will be announced in this upcoming weeks ad.

Must have a copy of the competitors ad and it has to be for the exact item. (Copies, cell phone images, etc. will not work...must be the exact ad from the store/Sunday paper)

What do you think?

[quote name='Organ Donor']Nice to see Target will finally price match... surprised it took this long actually.[/QUOTE]

Well it's more that they are bringing it back. When first worked at Target they did price matches. Then they discontinued that. They're just bringing it back now. It's probably coming back as a tactic to get more shoppers.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']Maybe this'll get Toys R Us back in the PMing game.[/QUOTE]

I hope not because I got Fallout 3, Resident Evil 5, and MK vs DC, for $10, $20, and $20 because I filed a complaint with TRU management about how stores we misleading people. Because TRU online prices are not matched at local B&M retail stores.

So they agreed to give me ANY game I wanted for $19.99 and free ship.

Good thing is when they give you this code, they have no way to track how many times its been used.

worth a try , but you have to see a game on TRU.com which is $59.99 at the local store, to trigger the conflict.

then call TRU corporate to complain.

Nasty little loophole but I scored, so can you.

So, do we have to show them the competetor's price?
Amazon has great deals - maybe I could score a good deal on some HDMI cables, or Call of Duty. Maybe even an HDTV.

[quote name='pixi']So, do we have to show them the competetor's price?
Amazon has great deals - maybe I could score a good deal on some HDMI cables, or Call of Duty. Maybe even an HDTV.[/QUOTE]

Has to be a local store competitor with a PRINTED ad.

bread's done
Back