Tater TOTT salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I kickedsomeguys ass and got arrested.

I don'thave noodes Mox.
[/QUOTE]

Aw maaaaannng.

Forget you, getmeoutofjail.

GMOOJ:

You're gonna have a hard time getting $250 for the Ipod, due to the release of the $299 16GB Iphone in 2 weeks...

Have you tried the trading forums here? You might get lucky there

If I could sell my Zune + iPod nano (2gb) for 100 bucks (maybe a bit more), I'd bite on it, but I don't think I can.

Nobody wants an old gen Zune. :[

School locked down after 'ninja' sighted in woods

BARNEGAT, N.J.—It's the case of the nonexistent ninja. Public schools in Barnegat were locked down briefly after someone reported seeing a ninja running through the woods behind an elementary school.

Turns out the ninja was actually a camp counselor dressed in black karate garb and carrying a plastic sword.

Police tell the Asbury Park Press the man was late to a costume-themed day at a nearby middle school.

The lockdown began shortly after 9 a.m. Wednesday and lasted until 9:30.

My laptop overheated as I used it for too long on my bed.
It just suddenly turned off. I also had it overclocked though.

I put it in the fridge for a while and used it again on my stone tabletop.

Freaky thing happened as I was entering the freeway this morning...my cars brakes locked up and my car swerved a little...I almost hit the car in front of me. I pulled to the side of the road, I started driving slow to get to the freeway exit, then I tried the brakes again and they were fine...I tried going a little fast on a stretch of road, slammed the brakes...fine again. I wonder what happened...I gotta get an inspection soon.

I am jobless thanks to the shitty economy. We have no Demo gigs for the next 2 months or so. This drunk guy was forcing himself on a waitress so I kicked his ass. I got arrested cuz he had to go to the hospital and I was fined like $200 dollars for some dumbass reason. :/

16gb, Looloo.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I am jobless thanks to the shitty economy. We have no Demo gigs for the next 2 months or so. This drunk guy was forcing himself on a waitress so I kicked his ass. I got arrested cuz he had to go to the hospital and I was fined like $200 dollars for some dumbass reason. :/

16gb, Looloo.
[/quote]

Damn, that sucks. I guess Fleeing the country is the only option for you.

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn, that sucks. I guess Fleeing the country is the only option for you.[/QUOTE]

He already snuck here from Mexico, he ain't goin' back!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']This drunk guy
[/quote]

:beer:
:drool:
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']was forcing himself on a waitress
[/quote]
:whee::oops:
:censored:
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I so I kicked his ass. I got arrested cuz he had to go to the hospital
[/quote]
:boxing:
:shame:
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']and I was fined like $200 dollars for some dumbass reason. :/
[/quote]
#-o

[quote name='Maklershed']I've always though the CNN headline shirts were a bad idea until now ....

LINKAGE

I might just have to buy that.[/QUOTE]

That t-shirt thing is the lamest shit (maybe that one is funny though).

But I already went on that rant like a month ago.

I almost got arrested once, for distributing promotional materials on the sidewalk. Which is apparently illegal in Atlanta.

Todd McFarlane is working on Guitar Hero figures :whistle2:s:
guitarheromcfarlane_l.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I haven't been arrested, but I probably would've if I weren't so young when I did something stupid about 2 years ago.[/quote]

Showering naked with your bros?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN...just wait till the 3G iPhones hit...It'd be stupid for Apple not to drop the price on the Touch after the $199 iPhone hit.[/quote]

They better, just bought an 8GB Touch two weeks ago and I already filled it up. Gonna upgrade to 16/32 if the price is right.

I got arrested for shoplifting something I didn't even know was a hot item.

I had 300 bucks in my pocket and easily could've paid for it if I wanted what was in the bag, but who the fuck steals a cassette player and cookies? I just bought a new comforter for my bed one day after school and got canned for shoplifting cause the crap was stuffed way deep inside of it. Luckily, no evidence and crap just had me pay court fees to prove my innocence and wait a couple of months for it to be wiped off my record. Stupid place even cleared my name to let me shop there and the dude apologized when I walked past him at the front door a week or so after it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back