Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom $15.99 Clearance at Best Buy

x_mystery_y

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this is YMMV, but I just saw this great fighter for the Wii for $15.99 at Best Buy. I'm sure the release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 has stolen its thunder, but it was worth it to me for $30 when I bought it last month. TVC also supports both the GameCube and Classic Controller, as well as a fighting stick I see there is a deal on in another thread.

P.S. I hope this is not a repost. I looked and didn't see it posted anywhere.

[quote name='x_mystery_y']Not sure if this is YMMV, but I just saw this great fighter for the Wii for $15.99 at Best Buy. I'm sure the release of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 has stolen its thunder, but it was worth it to me for $30 when I bought it last month. TVC also supports both the GameCube and Classic Controller, as well as a fighting stick I see there is a deal on in another thread.

P.S. I hope this is not a repost. I looked and didn't see it posted anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Wish I can find those limited edition trading cards.

Checked my Best Buy on and off for the past few months, no dice on this game. If someone grabs an extra, please let me know / check my trade list.

It's been 15.99 at my local store for quite a while. I bit at 18.99. If you like 2d fighters it's a no-brainer. Nice couple with the 25 dollar TvC stick advertised in another thread.

I'd love to get it for this price but all the BBs in my area say they don't carry it. I suspect they are just checking the website and telling me they don't have it. Not sure if I should just go check myself or not. If anyone knows that one in Phoenix has it please PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='Enuf']Damn there should be a new batch of 10% off coupons this month that would further drop the price.[/QUOTE]

I tried. The system doesn't automatically reduce the price further because it rings up on clearance. The cashier would not budge on manually lowering the price by 10%. So YMMV.

[quote name='Vinny']I hate these damn BB clearances... they're just like WM's in that they're completely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

In most cases, yes. On rare occasion these prices can be valid at all stores. I know that was the case for Pikmin Wii and Exictebots Wii, not to mention recent clearances on some collectors editions of Fable 3 and AC:B. This one looks like it could be across all store by the looks of the price.

Awesome game! It's like an indirect prequel to MvC3 since it's a vs series game! I love both games & highly recommend the matching TvC stick by Madcatz to make it even more fun!!!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I'd love to get it for this price but all the BBs in my area say they don't carry it. I suspect they are just checking the website and telling me they don't have it. Not sure if I should just go check myself or not. If anyone knows that one in Phoenix has it please PM me. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Use their customer kiosk that prints out the RZ certs to search, it'll give exact amounts. And you can have the floor rep search for you getting the exact store amounts around you.

bread's done
Back